NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we not going to get any video this morning? No tweets or updates from the courtroom on KOAT's page either.

ETA: Now I have a weather radar loop playing.

They are on live now from the courtroom. Must have heard us complaining :)

I hope all of these new people in the courtroom doesn't mean we are about to watch another trial begin, lol. I want my old people back! Even Serna and his white shoes!

I hope all of these new people in the courtroom doesn't mean we are about to watch another trial begin, lol. I want my old people back! Even Serna and his white shoes!

Call me crazy but it does look like a new trial is about to start because these are all different players. What is going on? I am going to tweet Anna V from KOAT.

Oh, you have video because I decided since they were not going to stream this that I would go get my errands done for the day....once I decided that OF COURSE video came up....You are welcome :floorlaugh:

I know it always goes that way but I think the feed is a completely different trial.

8:14 AM
TwitterAnna V @Anna_Velasquez
Nothing to livestream right now, nothing to see #levichavez. Jury in a room, attorneys in courtoom, judge doing different docket

Is WAT or AZ going to cover the Arias Hearing? sorry OT and can't find a recent thread to even ask on the Arias trial threads :(

Feed color bars are up. I think they are about to turn the feed off.

Anna V from KOAT said this

8:14 AM
TwitterAnna V @Anna_Velasquez
Nothing to livestream right now, nothing to see #levichavez. Jury in a room, attorneys in courtoom, judge doing different docket

Back to the weather.

Well for WAT, I will list the sites in AZ in case you don't have them: abc15.com azcentral or azfamily.com I'm hopeful one of these sites will carry the arias hearing. And it DOES look as if we are on our own on the jury info; verdict watch or even a lousy clock. It's too much to ask for a jury watch clock? lol

Ooooooo today is the 15th. I think Arias was pushed back to the 16th SORRY! I'm a day ahead of myself!

Is WAT or AZ going to cover the Arias Hearing? sorry OT and can't find a recent thread to even ask on the Arias trial threads :(

I'm sorry, I'm no help there. Maybe somebody else on here can help you out.

All of this confusion is going to help making my having to leave to go to my dental appointment a lot easier.

Feed color bars are up. I think they are about to turn the feed off.

Ya they did just that. :scared: I'm listening to the closing arguments since I missed them. I went camping and now have to catch up. I tried to listen to zimmerman at campsite but was shut down by DH. (wot?) lmao. :stormingmad:

All of this confusion is going to help making my having to leave to go to my dental appointment a lot easier.

I'd go because the jury will be deliberating; and there is no news, no live feed, I'd go get it done. By time you come back maybe a verdict? (hopeful?):fence:

So what's the deal if the jury comes back with a verdict? Will the people in this courtroom have to move to another, or will the Chavez lawyers, judge, and onlookers have to move to another? I just hope if the Chavez group has to move, the cameras will move with them.

Well hells bells, if the camera is set up in the old courtroom with a new trial, I'd rather be watching the new trial than sitting here with colored bars to stare at.

TY Nymeria! I was confused with all the threads, couldn't find most recent one, lol! Have a good day all. I hv no idea if they hv tweets set up for jury verdict confirmation in this case or not. Maybe we should all sign up for their text alerts and then disconnect after verdict is reached? At least we would know; it's becoming very standard for the court to use Twitter to notify the press of a verdict :)

Well for WAT, I will list the sites in AZ in case you don't have them: abc15.com azcentral or azfamily.com I'm hopeful one of these sites will carry the arias hearing. And it DOES look as if we are on our own on the jury info; verdict watch or even a lousy clock. It's too much to ask for a jury watch clock? lol

Ooooooo today is the 15th. I think Arias was pushed back to the 16th SORRY! I'm a day ahead of myself!

Cherry I would think HLN will try to pick it up. Not sure how quick it will be though. I know last time there wasn't much warning when it started.

Do you know a time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena
Back