GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only thing I know about meth is basically from Breaking Bad, so obviously, not much. However, I've never heard of someone taking meth to calm down. Isn't it usually the opposite? What good would giving the child meth do if they wanted to abuse her?

I don't believe her mom was a good mom before she met this guy. A good mom wouldn't date a FELON. EVER. A good mom wouldn't for a minute bring some a criminal around her children after just meeting him. She can post whatever she wants on Facebook...

Amphetamines are usually used to treat ADHD. If the person doesn't suffer ADHD, it will have the stimulant effect and can cause delirium and panic along with a racing pulse which would already be happening during an attack. It could make things much more terrifying. How much worse can this case get?

I teach part time at a community college. One of my students did a paper on meeting a guy through that site and ending up having to get a restraining order and he was in school to be a freaking COP!!!

That's about how it's worked out for everyone I've known who used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100% - as a sibling of meth user with many Nar-Anon meetings under my belt. It is a nasty vicious drug. I remember my sibling telling me once during a clean phase that if he ever won the lottery he'd spend it all on meth.

As I watched the cousin being moved from the police car to the wheelchair I hoped her withdrawal was particularly nasty. (I know that's unkind.). And I hope her leg really hurts.

Fly high, sweet Victoria. No one can ever hurt you again.

I agree NewMama. It's so sad to think her escape from pain was through death.

http://ht.ly/2DA1503W7h5

morning.

Judge Chris Schultz set Jessica Kelley’s bond at $1 million cash only.

"I think the crimes that are detailed in this criminal complaint, I think they display a depth of depravity that is unfathomable to me," Schultz said.

Kelley sat in a wheelchair, wearing an orange prison jumpsuit, and surrounded by six officers as she appeared through a video feed from the jail.

"I've been involved in the criminal law for over 30 years and this is the most inhumane case I think I've come across," Schultz said.

I went to church today, and I bawled my eyes out, when the preacher started talking about the shape of the world and how bad things are getting, and when he mentioned "children" I instantly thought of Victoria and Jordan.

I just can't fathom doing things to harm innocent children, drugs or not drugs, the parents are to blame in this given situation and I will always believe that. A person gives birth to an innocent human being then destroys them like garbage isn't a parent, and should never be.

I couldn't pray for the people responsible, but I know the children are at peace, however the deaths are unjustified! :(

jmo :moo:

RIP Victoria and Jordan :rose:

These [unusual persons] may have hoped the drug would affect this beautiful child the way it could have affected them. Making her more "amenable" to their sick wants. Not calm per se, but more compliant.

Sadly, you are probably right.

Let's face it, nobody in the apartment was a registered pharmacist. I'm not sure that between the three of them, there were two healthy brain cells to rub together. Who knows what the **** they were thinking, but it didn't come close to approaching rational thought.

Horrible things happen every day to people who do not deserve such harsh treatment--as if life wasn't difficult enough.

I think we are supposed to learn something from events like this, but God help me, I cannot figure out what the lesson is sometimes.

I also wonder what kind of mother she was before she met this guy...

I don't think she was ever a good mother like some of her family's saying. I think she got messed up in drugs a while ago and unfortunately little Victoria paid the price for addiction.

I no longer go by the "happy smiley Facebook pics" people have. It's all just a big cover for what's really going on.

However one thing I did notice was the look in Victoria's eyes and sometimes a child's eyes can tell the whole story even when they can't.
R.i.p Victoria [emoji257] [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I don't think she was ever a good mother like some of her family's saying. I think she got messed up in drugs a while ago and unfortunately little Victoria paid the price for addiction.

I no longer go by the "happy smiley Facebook pics" people have. It's all just a big cover for what's really going on.

However one thing I did notice was the look in Victoria's eyes and sometimes a child's eyes can tell the whole story even when they can't.
R.i.p Victoria [emoji257] [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I agree with your assessment. I'm just wondering why "mom" wasn't being monitored - or at least I've heard no mention that she was. Victoria was involved in church and school and lived in an apartment complex. You would think someone would have noticed that her mother was a drug addict. Sigh.

http://ht.ly/2DA1503W7h5

morning.

Judge Chris Schultz set Jessica Kelley’s bond at $1 million cash only.

"I think the crimes that are detailed in this criminal complaint, I think they display a depth of depravity that is unfathomable to me," Schultz said.

Kelley sat in a wheelchair, wearing an orange prison jumpsuit, and surrounded by six officers as she appeared through a video feed from the jail.

"I've been involved in the criminal law for over 30 years and this is the most inhumane case I think I've come across," Schultz said.

Thank you Lmustang89, for sharing this link. Here are a few images from the 1st embedded video:

737b67e377dabee5f661c139bf784b42.jpg

1462d969ea52501b6dad8636378187d3.jpg

764b5c105510a271c4277703a9085490.jpg

The little girl asking if she could climb into the bubbles so she could get into heaven to be with Victoria, as she wasn't physically there for her own birthday party at the park, brought me to my knees, the tears falling once again. My faith has been truly tested with this horrific case, but I just have to believe that the love that was shared by so many people, many wearing purple, V's favorite color, somehow made its way to her perch in Heaven. I just know she's smiling down upon us all.
Although my heart aches every time I think of all she suffered though to gain her #ForeverAngel wings, I know she is flying high and free. No one will ever forget her, what she represents, and her legacy deserves to be carried on for a long time to come.
I pledge to stand united with you all, to fight to protect children like her - the innocent victims living in this crazy world of ours. They deserve nothing less than to have the safety and protection that is required to thrive, something Victoria was robbed of.
Her justice will be theirs, as well. May her light shine the way.
[emoji257] #JusticeForVictoria [emoji257]
:angel:
:floating:

I agree with your assessment. I'm just wondering why "mom" wasn't being monitored - or at least I've heard no mention that she was. Victoria was involved in church and school and lived in an apartment complex. You would think someone would have noticed that her mother was a drug addict. Sigh.

Unfortunately (and I know from experience), many families who are committed to a church do not want to acknowledge the fact that their children or grandchildren are in trouble. They may see it, may have an idea of what's really going on, but stepping in and admitting that a child is doing things contrary to their beliefs proves very difficult for some parents. I'm not trying to place blame on the family, please understand, just speaking from by own experiences....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/albuquerque-police-face-charges-childs-death-41639208

So Gonzales and Kelley both have arrest records dating back to when they were teens. I wonder what their juvenile records show? Why, oh why were these monsters given access to this precious baby girl?? Breaks my heart . . . .

BBM I can answer that , because Mom is a selfish monster who didn't deserve to be in that child's presence and a disgusting piece of trash man was more important to her and that seems to be the norm now days so rest assured this wont be the last until these dumb a@@ women WAKE UP AND PUT YOUR KIDS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was trolling FB and looking at the FG, the boyfriend's account. I noticed he made a few posts, in close proximity to the timing of the crime, etc. The criminal complaint shows the cops arrived at 4:34 am. I found two posts that he made on FB at 12:13am and 2:19am.

<modsnip>

Was he posting to women on FB while the crime was going on?? Seems to further display the complete savagery of these individuals.

http://www.news9.com/story/32864972...ms-role?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Laura Bobbs lived in the same apartment complex as the girl's mother, Michelle Martens, for five years and said she and Martens' parents saw the mother daily but never picked up clues of anything amiss.

They were also unaware she had been dating the boyfriend convicted of child endangerment for a month before the killing and letting his cousin stay at the apartment just after the cousin was released from prison.

I think you're thinking of Christian Mingle. Plentyoffish is definitely NOT a Christian site......trust me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was going to say the SAME thing. POF seems like a hook up site at best from
What I know.

Reminder: TOS does not allow screenshots from social media of victim or suspect:

from Social Media rules found here:

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

&#8226;Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
&#8226;Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
&#8226;Paraphrasing is okay.
&#8226;Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
&#8226;Do not link to an individual&#8217;s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
&#8226;If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

:tyou:

Was trolling FB and looking at the FG, the boyfriend's account. I noticed he made a few posts, in close proximity to the timing of the crime, etc. The criminal complaint shows the cops arrived at 4:34 am. I found two posts that he made on FB at 12:13am and 2:19am.

<modsnip>

Was he posting to women on FB while the crime was going on?? Seems to further display the complete savagery of these individuals.

I can't find any posts on his page. I must be doing something wrong

I can't find any posts on his page. I must be doing something wrong

If you look at his FB page- I think he as 2, but it's the one where he is wearing a dark skeleton mask in the profile pic, and has about 12 friends. If you go through the female friends and scan through their timelines, you should be able to locate the comments.

<modsnip>

Can I get a link to that account? The one I have is this - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010900453842&fref=ts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndianaMarch
Back