NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid idiot, can't stand people who don't understand that we are not American and have a totally different set of rules, like being asked what you are doing for Thanksgiving. no offence to our American friends

Someone from the deep south once asked me so when do yall have Christmas and thanksgiving then? when I told her our seasons were reversed.

Was it squizzey who reported the NBC bus stop time?

1.23 seconds is such a short call!

I would say at first glance it was a mistaken call, you know when you press the wrong app or even bump it, and facetime calls the last number dialled like my phone does in my pocket. Was there another call made immediately after, which would indicate who he really meant to call, or was that the only one?

Also possible is that he was involved in something that made the phone go off, such as an altercation and it got bumped.

Would be very interested to know the reasons for the black light search of NBCs car.

Gerard loves Allison.....

Yep...Lets hope all of relatives in brisbane and a Townsville girl gets thrown into the mix too....You and I have been suss on that one for a long while. Ive still got bruises from the battering i got in the early stages on that opinion....lol

Allison was such a "delighfully depressive" lady.....PUKE

Though I do admit my criticisms on KAW were completely wrong. I was just going off the articles and what things could mean.

The body language told it all when it came to OW.

Hi Everyone! :D First time poster here!

I have been following the Baden-Clay threads since poor Allison went missing, you guys are fantastic and clever.

So happy GBC did not make bail.

I'm thinking about the Dickies and the girls right now though, I wonder how they are feeling at the moment.

Hi Welcome, nice user name, I am a dog and cat lover too haha.

I have been thinking about the Dickies today too, I think they must feel terrible with a tinge of relief that they can now start to rebuild theirs lives with the girls.

RIP Allison.... he wasn't very smart was he, but you knew that.

Well.. I never thought of that..but I would think they would elaborate on that as 'caterpillar' is a brand of construction equipment isnt it? not just one type?

It's a brand, they make other equipment but they also make the machine called a Caterpillar.
The way it was said "Caterpillar incident" not bite, but I don't know how he could injure himself on a caterpillar unless he walked into it or was climbing up on it and fell.
My son in law fixes them for a living, Ive never seen scratches on his chest from them.

As much as I am pleased with todays bail hearing outcome, I think we should all spare a thought for the three girls. Regardless of what I think of GBC, they are his daughters and would be no doubt very confused with everything that has happened and are having a horrid time coming to terms with living without their mother. They will now be told today that their father (who I imagine they do love) will not be coming home.

I wonder what is going to happen to the custody arrangements now. I imagine their might be a custody battle by the BC's. Poor girls my heart goes out to them.

Hopefully full custody will go to the Dickies now, surely the BC's wouldn't entertain the idea of going for custody and entering into a messy battle, tell me they won't :please:

Someone from the deep south once asked me so when do yall have Christmas and thanksgiving then? when I told her our seasons were reversed.

Was it squizzey who reported the NBC bus stop time?

I don't know if Squizzy1 rreported a time. I only know she did report the sighting and I know the qps FB message about 12:30am and something odd..wonder if it all ties in..

I really need to head off.. Good to hear the result today.

It's a brand, they make other equipment but they also make the machine called a Caterpillar.
The way it was said "Caterpillar incident" not bite, but I don't know how he could injure himself on a caterpillar unless he walked into it or was climbing up on it and fell.
My son in law fixes them for a living, Ive never seen scratches on his chest from them.

Thank you.. yes It does more sound like they are referring to the insect variety from what has been said..

I don't understand how the accused could have had any entitlement to the proceeds of Alison's insurance policy. If the body wasn't recovered surely the insurance company wouldn't pay out. On what grounds could he have expected to get the payout.

More evidence that GBC is somewhat lacking in little grey cells. No awareness of his digital footprint, no idea of the basics of the justice system he is about to abuse, some really stupid lies, and a lousy actor to boot.

No wonder his business was going broke.

I don't understand how the accused could have had any entitlement to the proceeds of Alison's insurance policy. If the body wasn't recovered surely the insurance company wouldn't pay out. On what grounds could he have expected to get the payout.

I think he thought he was going to use the money to run. I think he was desperate...
There's no logic to people's brains when they've done something like this.

Those poor poor children. Going to sleep with Mummy ok and then waking up to no Mummy. My heart just bleeds for them.

As much as I am pleased with todays bail hearing outcome, I think we should all spare a thought for the three girls. Regardless of what I think of GBC, they are his daughters and would be no doubt very confused with everything that has happened and are having a horrid time coming to terms with living without their mother. They will now be told today that their father (who I imagine they do love) will not be coming home.

I wonder what is going to happen to the custody arrangements now. I imagine their might be a custody battle by the BC's. Poor girls my heart goes out to them.

I agree Sheerluck...their mum is watching over them...singing their favourite song....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vftEpuxUo1E"]Celtic Woman - Away In A Manger (lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Those poor poor children. Going to sleep with Mummy ok and then waking up to no Mummy. My heart just bleeds for them.

I know, and that <modsnip> hiding behind them at the funeral knowing what he did to them and her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle