NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha..... Gerards white prado is up for sale.. its been fixed up, dont know who paid for the repairs.

Haven't quite got to the end to see if this has been asked or answered..but out of curiousity Trooper, how do you know this?

If you do an ABN Look up and type 'Baden Clay in the search, it will bring up 2 x ABNs, each for The Baden Clay Family Trust. One of those trust has the trading name of Oasis Finance. I think Oasis Finance is everywhere, and the business would have likely had a Broker licence to offer finance to prospective purchases through Oasis Finance. It would appear a separate trust was held for the commissions from this enterprise trading as Oasis Finance. Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks KG1 :) Couldn't find if it was registered to just GBC. If it was a joint venture, then that means it wasn't just GBC in a financial pickle was it?

really??? :what: can you let us know??? that is something I would like to see..I really cant get a feel for her just yet....I feel so crushingly sorry for her some times for her poor judgement, but then I think, well, what if??? I had some rather spiteful and awful thoughts about her early on. I would very much like to see her face and her comments and make a decision or opinion from her mannerisms. I have trusted and hesitated in my judgement before on video footage, and, as usual, my first impression has turned out to be right....I think she is either very brave and innocent, or very stupid and involved.

personally, I hope brave and innocent....she has children as well and they need their mother, no matter how old they are
A paid interview?

and I bet that the detectives delivering that unarguable proof to Toni about it had to hide a very understandable s****** at that moment of the terrible screech.

I definitely think she would have burst a couple of valves of her own throughout that questioning....I bet his other girlfriends would have done too.

"But he told me he loved meeeee"....stupid women to get hooked up with married guys!!!

I dont know anymore about this TV appearance other than it was a news flash..

paid for it?? I imagine so.. no other reason for her to do it, otherwise, and plenty of reasons not to.

IF it is Toni.. as I said, I dont know WHICH one it is, she would have to get permission from the prosecution, since she is their witness.. if it is one of the others, she is a free agent.

au contrare... the more I drink, the wittier I become...... at least I think so, this is of course IMO and MOO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I hear you girlfriend!!

Ps totally OT

really??? :what: can you let us know??? that is something I would like to see..I really cant get a feel for her just yet....I feel so crushingly sorry for her some times for her poor judgement, but then I think, well, what if??? I had some rather spiteful and awful thoughts about her early on. I would very much like to see her face and her comments and make a decision or opinion from her mannerisms. I have trusted and hesitated in my judgement before on video footage, and, as usual, my first impression has turned out to be right....I think she is either very brave and innocent, or very stupid and involved.

personally, I hope brave and innocent....she has children as well and they need their mother, no matter how old they are

As I mentioned she is going through a hard time. No matter what we think of her for hooking up with a male who is married we must remember she is also a victim of GBC. He played her. Yes, she lives, but I'd bet a part of her died the same time ABC did. GBC has destroyed her life and much of her family also. We can only hope that she had no clue what was about to transpire. To think she could have done something is just heartbreaking if true but I doubt it.

I do wonder if we'll ever know what happened that night. TM it seems wasn't there from all accounts. So, only GBC and ABC know what was said.

What's interesting is that TM had some foresight perhaps with saying that ABC and she would be at the same conference. To me that implies some sort of warning that there was a potential for conflict to erupt in a public place and that this would be difficult for both women. Irrespective of what TM and ABC may have thought of each other. Clearly they knew each other. She worked at ABC's husbands office. I don't think we can necessarily blame TM for what happened. Right now it appears that GBC's motive was money not his relationship with TM.

I agree with what someone said earlier. I doubt GBC was going to build a new life with TM. he may have implied that as part of his game but he had other women. And a bucket load of money woes that weren't going to go away just because he left ABC for TM.

** all IMO **

My mother-in-law calls it a foo foo valve.

Oooh, I just read in the urban dictionary that it means the female parts!!

:floorlaugh: In stitches..

I know it as a gasket..oops, I don't mean the female parts..:blushing:..I mean the saying 'blow a gasket'

Narcissists with anti-social psychopathy don't change. Anti-social and narcissistic traits are THE hardest to treat from a psychiatric point. No medication can greatly assist. They have no conscience and they are NOT insane. They do not see a problem. So they habitually engage in the same behaviours. It's a lifelong thing and they know the difference between right and wrong. They just don't give a damn.

Yes - and from my experience with NPD individuals, things tend to happen in cycles - they repeat the same actions again even if it "cost" them a lot previously.....in the end, it is all about what they want and how they can get it.

I definitely think she would have burst a couple of valves of her own throughout that questioning....I bet his other girlfriends would have done too.

"But he told me he loved meeeee"....stupid women to get hooked up with married guys!!!

What it is the women that are at fault??

Sorry don't get it, what about the STUPID MEN who are married and put themselves out there as merchandise ???

is s.n.i.g.g.e.r a swear word?? who knew?

apparently it is.......when its not punctuated, but we are on an american website..you post a word that contains an N, a couple of G's and an E or an R...and you are asking for trouble...

thats kind of sad, but understandably, you have to take care with what you say...it is IMO a terrible swear word (not what you said, but what the spell checker assumed you were saying)

P.S that word is no more accepted here in australia...for me, though, it always has an american foundation (not sure why)

I imagine that when the D's told Toni at the Indy police station about the others, a scream of rage rent the air like that police station has never heard before.

unless you were in the vicinty of your home recently and unfortunate enough to hear the poor dog howling

Sorry don't get it, what about the STUPID MEN who are married and put themselves out there as merchandise ???

Agree, both bear some responsibility.. And depends on whether the Guy set out to deceive that he was married in the first place, then I think there is more blame on his part. MOO

I heard on news flash here ABC's brother will be talking for the first time today....

Toni sat on her backside and said nothing while the search went on for days and nights, and Mr and Mrs Dickie became unhinged with grief as did Allisons daughters.. the only time she co operated with the police, and this after having to be hauled in by them, she didnt volunteer,. was when her little tacky dream went to *advertiser censored* when the evidence of Gerards other pants activities were revealed to her.

so excuse me for not seeing Toni as a victim in all this.. I'll pass on that one, thanks.

As I mentioned she is going through a hard time. No matter what we think of her for hooking up with a male who is married we must remember she is also a victim of GBC. He played her. Yes, she lives, but I'd bet a part of her died the same time ABC did. GBC has destroyed her life and much of her family also. We can only hope that she had no clue what was about to transpire. To think she could have done something is just heartbreaking if true but I doubt it.

I do wonder if we'll ever know what happened that night. TM it seems wasn't there from all accounts. So, only GBC and ABC know what was said.

What's interesting is that TM had some foresight perhaps with saying that ABC and she would be at the same conference. To me that implies some sort of warning that there was a potential for conflict to erupt in a public place and that this would be difficult for both women. Irrespective of what TM and ABC may have thought of each other. Clearly they knew each other. She worked at ABC's husbands office. I don't think we can necessarily blame TM for what happened. Right now it appears that GBC's motive was money not his relationship with TM.

I agree with what someone said earlier. I doubt GBC was going to build a new life with TM. he may have implied that as part of his game but he had other women. And a bucket load of money woes that weren't going to go away just because he left ABC for TM.

** all IMO **

I dont know anymore about this TV appearance other than it was a news flash..

paid for it?? I imagine so.. no other reason for her to do it, otherwise, and plenty of reasons not to.

IF it is Toni.. as I said, I dont know WHICH one it is, she would have to get permission from the prosecution, since she is their witness.. if it is one of the others, she is a free agent.

Will it be on the 6pm news or that 6.30 show ~ Sunday Night?

Yes...the stupidity works both ways...guys..women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChewieXM