NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother-in-law calls it a fu-fu valve.

shes most likely right...I just typed it like I hear it, but it still doesnt look right...anyway its imaginary and it burst A LOT...somewhat like an appendix, only instead of imaginary, appendixes are only useless ( a bit like Gerard's wedding vows)

I was thinking that maybe he had sent out friends requests over the last few months or longer, and many people hadn't confirmed it. But since his spectacular fall from grace, they are clicking confirm...its kind of like a car crash, you want to look away but you just cant...I think if he had added me a while ago, and then all this happened, I might confirm friendship, just to be a sticky beak

Sorry if this has been replied to again but I read Aussie Mum's post and checked my facebook. Aussie mum is right AAAAHhhhh I am now deleting friends again. I thought my friend count had gone up LOL

I posted this last night but think it got lost in the hurdy gurdy...wondering what his OTHER company is when it states this in the report...

May 02, 2012 12:00AM

Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300,000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business the same day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...usiness-suffered/story-e6freoof-1226344121450

Thanks for that! I'm still confused as to why they would loan him money the same day they're leaving? I'm far from being business-minded LOL

My mother-in-law calls it a foo foo valve.

Carl Barron calls it the poo poo valve. :)

shes most likely right...I just typed it like I hear it, but it still doesnt look right...anyway its imaginary and it burst A LOT...somewhat like an appendix, only instead of imaginary, appendixes are only useless ( a bit like Gerard's wedding vows)

See what I editted it to above!

So is G in the Wacol Psych place or just an attachment to the prison?

Auction going very well, some serious money here. People are digging deep. Wonderful but VERY emotional appearance by Allisons brother Ashley, he could hardly speak but he persevered through lots of tears to make sure he didn't miss anyone out in his thanks. They are such good people, very clear to see, Ashley came with wife and child to represent the family and make sure appreciation given.

hahaha bursting a fufal valve is just a way of saying you are so intensely excited you might burst something..a fufal valve is just a imaginary body part thats going to split any minute due to over excitement (I think) hahha
the Thermomix doesn't have one...it handles ANYTHING

Careful W....I may get excited

Is anyone online who is at the cricket match? Would love to hear some news??

We've just got home Rational. It is a huge success - originally it was supposed to finish at 2:00pm, but they extended the license till 8:00pm. There are heaps of people there and all spending up big for the girls. There's face painting, a jumping castle, baby animal farm, bar, BBQ, sweet stall, different singers and bands, oh and the cricket match! There's going to be a number of auctions this afternoon - apparently there are tons of prizes that have been donated. People are also throwing money into a bucket for the girls - they were up to $600 when we left. Most of the stalls, the jumping castle etc are donating all or half of their proceeds to the girls. Many people are either wearing yellow or they had a yellow ribbon, balloon or flowers. There's a great atmosphere - everyone knows why they're there - and the kids are all having a ball. One of Allison's friends had written a song for her and sang it - a real tear jerker! I took heaps of photos, but I'm not sure how to upload them on here. We saw Channel 7 and Channel 9, so I'm sure you'll get a better picture of the event from the News tonight. There's still lots of flowers and tributes on the fence outside the Baden Clay house too. :)

It does my head in trying to make sense of what went on with the Baden Clay/Frost/Broom thing. LOL :crazy:

Unless I truly am crazy, I remember some posts some time ago stating that he had a business called Oasis Finance and that TM was a part of it too. Anyone else remember?

If you do an ABN Look up and type 'Baden Clay in the search, it will bring up 2 x ABNs, each for The Baden Clay Family Trust. One of those trust has the trading name of Oasis Finance. I think Oasis Finance is everywhere, and the business would have likely had a Broker licence to offer finance to prospective purchases through Oasis Finance. It would appear a separate trust was held for the commissions from this enterprise trading as Oasis Finance. Hope that helps a bit.

We've just got home Rational. It is a huge success - originally it was supposed to finish at 2:00pm, but they extended the license till 8:00pm. There are heaps of people there and all spending up big for the girls. There's face painting, a jumping castle, baby animal farm, bar, BBQ, sweet stall, different singers and bands, oh and the cricket match! There's going to be a number of auctions this afternoon - apparently there are tons of prizes that have been donated. People are also throwing money into a bucket for the girls - they were up to $600 when we left. Most of the stalls, the jumping castle etc are donating all or half of their proceeds to the girls. Many people are either wearing yellow or they had a yellow ribbon, balloon or flowers. There's a great atmosphere - everyone knows why they're there - and the kids are all having a ball. One of Allison's friends had written a song for her and sang it - a real tear jerker! I took heaps of photos, but I'm not sure how to upload them on here. We saw Channel 7 and Channel 9, so I'm sure you'll get a better picture of the event from the News tonight. There's still lots of flowers and tributes on the fence outside the Baden Clay house too. :)

I have a lump in my throat and a smile on my face...thankyou xxxxxxx

In the court of public opinion

June 24, 2012 - 6:36AM

The mood in the court room was tense. Journalists filled each of the 12 seats in the jury box, an area usually off limits to court reporters, while others sat in the crammed public gallery inside court room five of the Brisbane Supreme Court.

Outside stood more members of the media, microphones and cameras at the ready, waiting for updates from their colleagues inside the court.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lic-opinion-20120624-20vx8.html#ixzz1yglieCG0

Thanks bellbird. I wished I could have been there!! Thank you for sharing, I was there in spirit.

The whole caterpillar thing defies logic. I'm sure a caterpillar could do some damage but it just seems too far fetched doesn't it and a little too convenient.

What WILL be interesting is the "witnesses" to this.

I must be on the lookout for these caterpillars in my yard. I haven't bumped into them yet lol

All IMO

The caterpillar could be in with the pollen tests to see where it lived at the time......A butterfly with teeth lol:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't think you need any more of the trilogy!!!

Tremendous guilt and scared *****less I'm told. She's distraught over a range of things:

1. Trouble with police herself
2. Loss of lover.
3. Death of the wife
4. Her life ruined
5. Her career ruined
6. Her children at risk by association
7. Money she lent

She is anxious and depressed and she has YEARS to think about it also until the trial is held.

That is her punishment right now. We can all imagine the trauma. The old "how does she sleep at night". Well I bet she doesn't without strong medication.

She's up for massive legal costs as well.

Stupid stupid woman.

**all imo**

IMO she would also be very p----- off about GBC having affairs with 2 other women as well!

In the court of public opinion

June 24, 2012 - 6:36AM

The mood in the court room was tense. Journalists filled each of the 12 seats in the jury box, an area usually off limits to court reporters, while others sat in the crammed public gallery inside court room five of the Brisbane Supreme Court.

Outside stood more members of the media, microphones and cameras at the ready, waiting for updates from their colleagues inside the court.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lic-opinion-20120624-20vx8.html#ixzz1yglieCG0
All correct except he will face a committal hearing on 9 July.

I imagine that when the D's told Toni at the Indy police station about the others, a scream of rage rent the air like that police station has never heard before.

Thanks for that! I'm still confused as to why they would loan him money the same day they're leaving? I'm far from being business-minded LOL

Carl Barron calls it the poo poo valve. :)

haha Carl Barron is terribly funny..my daughter and I (NOT 10 MINUTES AGO) did the 'Carl...come and dance with your mother' dance included....

and I bet that the detectives delivering that unarguable proof to Toni about it had to hide a very understandable s****** at that moment of the terrible screech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader