NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous guilt and scared *****less I'm told. She's distraught over a range of things:

1. Trouble with police herself
2. Loss of lover.
3. Death of the wife
4. Her life ruined
5. Her career ruined
6. Her children at risk by association
7. Money she lent

She is anxious and depressed and she has YEARS to think about it also until the trial is held.

That is her punishment right now. We can all imagine the trauma. The old "how does she sleep at night". Well I bet she doesn't without strong medication.

She's up for massive legal costs as well.

Stupid stupid woman.

**all imo**

I took a short cut......thank for listing.....

The next thing I notice is the mother of the prisoner.
First visit looks very neat and nice....then down she slides.

12 months later...grey hair not so neat. Looks like the first thing she found she put on.

Just to take a view of the visits are you would have to say to yourself....look at the massive amount of damage these people would have caused to society.....

:heartbeat::gthanks:
Just came back from the cricket match. I had to come back early as I borrowed a car. It sounds like it's going to go on into the evening.

I have a big feeling that one or more of the organisers are on WS or have been. Or were influenced by the sunflowers placed by our members. The yellow theme, the yellow flowers, a song being written by one of A's friends that is called You are a Sunflower.

There are lots of stalls there like face painting, cake, fairy floss, animal patting zoo, Jumping castle, coffee place, hamburgers etc, bar area. A huge raffle with many prizes. An auction with more valuable prizes at 3.30pm. Singers and entertainment. Just as I got there today this really good singer began to sing Fields of Gold, which is a teary song for me (as my son's school graduation video had that as its background) and he sang it so so well. They had the song that was written for A by the local country singer in his 80s, that was sung by the 15 year old local. And one of A's friends wrote another song for her, about thinking they had so much time but they didn't. It was brilliant.

Anyway, it was really great! The media presence was massive. There possibly were a couple of thousand people came through? Not sure.

We need to stop discussing other members, past and present. This is the second time I've reminded everyone of this rule.

ETA: Let me clarify, you can discuss information they posted like "I wonder if this post about *** was speculation or media posting?" But trying to "sleuth" who the member was is not allowed.

Bumping AGAIN. Fourth reminder. I removed the post that was the problem.

:waiting:

Just came back from the cricket match. I had to come back early as I borrowed a car. It sounds like it's going to go on into the evening.

I have a big feeling that one or more of the organisers are on WS or have been. Or were influenced by the sunflowers placed by our members. The yellow theme, the yellow flowers, a song being written by one of A's friends that is called You are a Sunflower.

There are lots of stalls there like face painting, cake, fairy floss, animal patting zoo, Jumping castle, coffee place, hamburgers etc, bar area. A huge raffle with many prizes. An auction with more valuable prizes at 3.30pm. Singers and entertainment. Just as I got there today this really good singer began to sing Fields of Gold, which is a teary song for me (as my son's school graduation video had that as its background) and he sang it so so well. They had the song that was written for A by the local country singer in his 80s, that was sung by the 15 year old local. And one of A's friends wrote another song for her, about thinking they had so much time but they didn't. It was brilliant.

Anyway, it was really great! The media presence was massive. You literally had to dodge the TV cameras, and other big cameras, at every turn. There possibly were a couple of thousand people came through? Not sure.
Thank you Nads
It is so good to hear that it was such a beautiful day just like A. Thank you for sharing!!

Yes...it all has a massive snowball effect. Many, many lives are ruined now. If you can imagine how TM kids are doing. They're innocent as well. And also the other mistresses, and their partners or children if they have them. And anyone owed money, and their quality of life now. It's a huge fallout.

The sad thing, whilst no one likes a woman or man who hooks up with a married man, there is no denying GBC was a total player who had them fooled. These women must have been easy targets for him (ie. easy to control) as this is what narcissists do. They prey on the weak. These women will be devastated they were duped and are now in trouble. I feel very sorry for all the innocents.

The lesson is what we all know. Never hook up with someone married or in a relationship. It's bad taste and it nevers leads to anything good. Poor Allison and her family.

Because people like him only form relationships with those who are useful to them in some way, they are only kept around as long as they are useful. It would not at all surprise me if TM had loaned him money and he kept her on a lead with a promise of togetherness in the future. If she gave him a deadline of 1st July, then that put him in a corner. The deadline was important, as that is also likely when any money source from TM would dry up if he didn't meet the committment of July 1. I think the gloss had gone off that relationship for him, except for any monetary aspect, as he appears to have 'moved on' to other mistresses, who may have been useful in other ways. He was very busy trying to keep everyone happy, available and at bay. I doubt that if it wasn't for the debt aspect and maybe TMs assistance in that area, that he ever had any intention of leaving Allison - he was way too comfortable. I think it would have been her leaving him, something he couldn't allow to happen. The pressure from TM and debt, coupled with whatever happened in Brookfield on 19 April caused this tragedy. However, it appears from his call to insurer pre Allison's death, his searches etc, that the pressure was building well prior to 19 April, and he decided that the solution to TMs deadline (and maybe other financial creditors deadline) and to his money problems was to do what he did. If he had got away with it, then he would have moved on, past TM and the others for greener fields - because it is always about HIM. Wholly my opinion.

Tremendous guilt and scared *****less I'm told. She's distraught over a range of things:

1. Trouble with police herself
2. Loss of lover.
3. Death of the wife
4. Her life ruined
5. Her career ruined
6. Her children at risk by association
7. Money she lent

She is anxious and depressed and she has YEARS to think about it also until the trial is held.

That is her punishment right now. We can all imagine the trauma. The old "how does she sleep at night". Well I bet she doesn't without strong medication.

She's up for massive legal costs as well.

Stupid stupid woman.

**all imo**

i know you have aaid 'imo' but you also said 'i am told' what exactly is your association wuth this case?

File
Anyone ????

I'm here, excuse typos but hard to see what Im typing. they are about to do auction, draw raffle, and present to winners of cricket. Event goes til 8pm, food and grog available, great music. I have my sunflower but can't see any others

File

I'm here, excuse typos but hard to see what Im typing. they ate about to do auction, draw raffle; and present to winners of cricket. Event es til 8pm, food and grog available great music. I have my sunflower but can't see . any others

I couldn't see sunflowers either!

I was only there til 2 pm, but I had the dog with the balloon, and a shirt like a licorice allsort.

Ashley, Allisons brother suddenly got up and made a speech just now hard to type with tears all round, amazing. he came, so brave

I wonder how many mistresses in Brisbane are re-thinking their affairs right now!! :what:

Especially when all you are doing is meeting someone else's unmet needs.

Don't think I would be able to take the caution that is necessary.:maddening:

THANKS NADS...... Ive been wanting to hear all day about the fundraiser....I am glad you found the day to be lovely...I assume that was exactly the aim....I think it would have been nice for the girls to experience all the love and support, but understand that it may not be in their best interests to continually be reminded of their mother in this way. I think the memories they have that are personal and cherished..little, simple moments with their ma.....thats what they need to remember at the moment. they will always be able to look back at this type of support that the community showed, and I hope understand how much we wanted to make things better for them xxxx

The same as yours:)

Also, there have been plenty of people on this site and others who have relevant information and who knew the family etc. etc.

Brisbane is a SMALL town. We all know many people. Some of us speculate, some of us know people. Pretty simple:)

:heartbeat::gthanks:
Thank you so much for the update. I thought of you all today down there raising money for Allison's daughters. (Interesting that we never say 'GBC's daughters'.

Up here in FNQ, I carried a yellow crystal around with me all day. And I'll go now and plant some sunflowers.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the update. I thought of you all today down there raising money for Allison's daughters. (Interesting that we never say 'GBC's daughters'.

Up here in FNQ, I carried a yellow crystal around with me all day. And I'll go now and plant some sunflowers.

Thanks again.

Breaking are you in Cairns as well??

=grannie;8084106]When I saw one of the first reports about GBC's arrest I noticed that his lawyers looked rather disappointed. Not unhappy or in any way motivated, but disenchanted. That makes me think that they have already realised back then that their client is in fact guilty. To me, they look like they know (= are guessing).. JMO

I've heard lawyers, particularly the criminal variety, keep their personal opinions aside and are employed to get their client (s) off the charge. I believe these savvy barristers would sense guilt from a mile away. But, if you're paid $30K for the bail hearing alone, they would probably dress up like a clown and dance in court singing Electric Bugaloo if their clients instruct them to do so.

Oh, I'm sure they know he's guilty. I mean what person claims they were attacked by a caterpillar to justify defensive scratches? Ahem, not a normal/rationale person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader