NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... and I wonder if TM is feeling enormous guilt and some level of responsibility for Allison's death, seeing it appears she may have pushed him to commit to a definite deadline.

She must have felt a lot of guilt because she has rolled over. She would sure feel spent and let down after GBC Armour fell off.

I wondered what you had meant also by saying they could not question GBC. I would think they can question regardless of what laywer says- just may mean he has lawyer present. However I thought maybe you meant once he has been arrested that is a different kettle of fish and they then wait till trial for that.

His lawyers would not allow any questioning then or now. The law gives GBC the right to remain silent for ever, if he wishes. Put yourself in his shoes ... would you answer any questions that may incriminate you or help the prosecution in any way?

I wondered what you had meant also by saying they could not question GBC. I would think they can question regardless of what laywer says- just may mean he has lawyer present. However I thought maybe you meant once he has been arrested that is a different kettle of fish and they then wait till trial for that.

The investigation is on going.

When I saw one of the first reports about GBC's arrest I noticed that his lawyers looked rather disappointed. Not unhappy or in any way motivated, but disenchanted. That makes me think that they have already realised back then that their client is in fact guilty. To me, they look like they know (= are guessing).. JMO

Just a guess by me.. But I would think with criminal laywers it may not be unusal for them to 'know' as in highly suspect their client is guilty. However it is their job to do their best to find the loopholes or way out of a conviction. I do not want to offend any Legal people here..but my opinion in cases such as that, its more about getting the desired outcome(of a win) than what they actually believe in terms of guilt or otherwise. MOO

His lawyers would not allow any questioning then or now. The law gives GBC the right to remain silent for ever, if he wishes. Put yourself in his shoes ... would you answer any questions that may incriminate you or help the prosecution in any way?

Too true..plus he can't google how to .... Whilst he's in prison so he will avoid as much as possible.

Lol, I am afraid I cannot put myself in his shoes.. Not ever.. Amongst many other reasons, I can not fathom some of the stupidity (IMO). But yes I realize when you are arrested you have the right to remain silent. But the police can still ask the questions.

In fact, the massive amounts of money he owes 'that we've heard about' is mind boggling. It says to me that he has been scamming and shuffling money a. Long time and I wouldn't be surprised if he owes many many more peole and is borrowing from these latest to avoid some knee capping. Or worse. This could be the tip of the iceberg. MOO MOO MOO

Yes would not be surprised..and perhaps part of his desperation to get the insurance money quick! MOO

She must have felt a lot of guilt because she has rolled over. She would sure feel spent and let down after GBC Armour fell off.

Tremendous guilt and scared *****less I'm told. She's distraught over a range of things:

1. Trouble with police herself
2. Loss of lover.
3. Death of the wife
4. Her life ruined
5. Her career ruined
6. Her children at risk by association
7. Money she lent

She is anxious and depressed and she has YEARS to think about it also until the trial is held.

That is her punishment right now. We can all imagine the trauma. The old "how does she sleep at night". Well I bet she doesn't without strong medication.

She's up for massive legal costs as well.

Stupid stupid woman.

**all imo**

I understand that in many cases the defence team do not put the accused on the stand. Can the prosecution however call them and cross-examine them or is this not allowed if the defence team objects? Anybody?

Went by the bridge today and saw the mass of flowers. There were some people that had pulled up by the bridge looking over down below. I guess a lot of people feel the need to have a look for themselves. It is just so surreal.

And the amount of people who drive along that road it is very busy. I know it is broad daylight but considering it is a main road someone must have been driving along that road on that particular night - shift workers etc..

On a positive note I hope the cricket match went well. The weather didn't look fabulous it has been quite cold and overcast today!

Oh should clarify. I've been to Arthur Gorrie many times over the years also.

Not as a resident :) :)

tumblr_lq0k4zC6uZ1qdrrv6o1_500.gif

Lol, I am afraid I cannot put myself in his shoes.. Not ever.. Amongst many other reasons, I can not fathom some of the stupidity (IMO). But yes I realize when you are arrested you have the right to remain silent. But the police can still ask the questions.

... yes, they can ask questions, but his lawyers would advise not to answer, which is what I meant originally.

Yes...it all has a massive snowball effect. Many, many lives are ruined now. If you can imagine how TM kids are doing. They're innocent as well. And also the other mistresses, and their partners or children if they have them. And anyone owed money, and their quality of life now. It's a huge fallout.

The sad thing, whilst no one likes a woman or man who hooks up with a married man, there is no denying GBC was a total player who had them fooled. These women must have been easy targets for him (ie. easy to control) as this is what narcissists do. They prey on the weak. These women will be devastated they were duped and are now in trouble. I feel very sorry for all the innocents.

The lesson is what we all know. Never hook up with someone married or in a relationship. It's bad taste and it nevers leads to anything good. Poor Allison and her family.

So true pulp fiction (btw my favourite movie apart from the Neverending story, which shows my personality disorder), but seriously so so many lives ruined and in tatters in addition to Allison and the girls. What an <Mod Snip>. he deserves everything that's coming to him over he next decades ( I refuse to write years because it will be decades). As for those who assisted or helped out: i am pleased a 'canary' sang,but hope that there are more arrests to come.

All IMOO

Tremendous guilt and scared *****less I'm told. She's distraught over a range of things:

1. Trouble with police herself
2. Loss of lover.
3. Death of the wife
4. Her life ruined
5. Her career ruined
6. Her children at risk by association
7. Money she lent

She is anxious and depressed and she has YEARS to think about it also until the trial is held.

That is her punishment right now. We can all imagine the trauma. The old "how does she sleep at night". Well I bet she doesn't without strong medication.

She's up for massive legal costs as well.

Stupid stupid woman.

**all imo**

I wonder how many mistresses in Brisbane are re-thinking their affairs right now!! :what:

Just came back from the cricket match. I had to come back early as I borrowed a car. It sounds like it's going to go on into the evening.

I have a big feeling that one or more of the organisers are on WS or have been. Or were influenced by the sunflowers placed by our members. The yellow theme, the yellow flowers, a song being written by one of A's friends that is called You are a Sunflower. My dog is still wearing her yellow balloon :)

There are lots of stalls there like face painting, cake, fairy floss, animal patting zoo, Jumping castle, coffee place, hamburgers etc, bar area. A huge raffle with many prizes. An auction with more valuable prizes at 3.30pm. Singers and entertainment. Just as I got there today this really good singer began to sing Fields of Gold, which is a teary song for me (as my son's school graduation video had that as its background) and he sang it so so well. They had the song that was written for A by the local country singer in his 80s, that was sung by the 15 year old local. And one of A's friends wrote another song for her, about thinking they had so much time but they didn't, and when is it OK to smile again. It was brilliant.

They were bringing little kids up the front who had brought their piggy banks along to give their savings. I'm a bit teary just typing this!

Anyway, it was really great! The media presence was massive. You literally had to dodge the TV cameras, and other big cameras, at every turn. There possibly were a couple of thousand people came through? Not sure.

I wonder how many mistresses in Brisbane are re-thinking their affairs right now!! :what:

Excellent point. He's the serial philanderer. Over the years I dare say many. But, there'd be ones who'd never dare to admit it now so we'll never know. He had such little money he used these women sexually, emotionally and also financially. <Mod Snip>. Sucks the life out of all he can. That's how a narcissist works and they're so very skilled at it. They have the gift of the gab and in the eyes of the weak at the time it doesn't look unusual as they're mesmerized by all the BS these guys spin. They're so cunning they believe most of the fantasy and lies themselves (GBC thought he was a great guy!). This is why they come down like a house of cards in prison when the jig is up. Reality smacks them in the face pretty hard when they realise they can no longer manipulate anyone.

All IMO

I took the dog, and went for a walk around the area. I didn't realize it was so hilly, and so widely spaced.

Brookfield is lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member