NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go and have google CC, but I feel almost 100% certain that to be declared insane, you need to prove that you are unaware of what is right and what is wrong. I think the legal definition of insane is simply that, do you understand what you did was wrong. It doesn't really cover the very many evil and disgraceful things that people do, even the inhumane acts.
<Mod Snip>

Sorry Tricia, I can't zip my lip sometimes..and even though I felt I made a wonderfully accurate description, I will try harder to be nice :D

GBC is in the psyche unit at Wacol. Apparently he freaked out when they put him in the usual cell they hold ppl in. He has been in the psyche ward since. This info is from an extremely reliable source. :jail:

He be freaking out more when he meets some of the other inmates in Wacol. Once went there years ago accompanying an overseas corrections delegation and it was the scariest places have ever seen. The amount of doors that one has to go through (before another one opens), we were told to not make eye contact with any of the inmates or stare at anything. This was in the most 'normal' part anywhere else we could not go.

Not a better place by a long shot IMO

GBC is in the psyche unit at Wacol. Apparently he freaked out when they put him in the usual cell they hold ppl in. He has been in the psyche ward since. This info is from an extremely reliable source. :jail:

It's also written in Alison Sandys' story on page 5 of todays Sunday Mail

From memory, I think it was Hawkins who explained if a lawyer/barrister knows their client is guilty, they cannot represent them in Court as being "not guilty/innocent". At this stage, they are representing him as not having committed this crime.

I am sure it's true. I wasn't precise with my wording probably. By know I meant they are guessing. It is my impression only based on the video footage and photos. And I don't actually believe GBC will ever confess, even to his own lawyers. JMO.

I am waiting for the committal hearing when the barrister tells the court , "well it could have been the neighbours' cat , who having jumped through an open bedroom window, knocked the iPhone off charge and pawed the device and in doing so just happened to speed dial NBC by chance"

More questions...

What on earth did he do with the $300,000 he borrowed from former work colleagues just 4 months before she died?

Was this loan the straw that broke his financial back and caused him to start thinking the unthinkable?

Did NBC initially tell Police that he never spoke to his son the night of the 19th?

Did he ever tell Allison that night that TM was attending the conference?

Why would TM instruct GBC to tell Allison she would be at the conference? Concerned for Allison?...herself?...Surely she knew it would cause an argument between G & A because it would prove that he and TM were still in contact...or was that her real motive?

I am waiting for the committal hearing when the barrister tells the court , "well it could have been the neighbours' cat , who having jumped through an open bedroom window, knocked the iPhone off charge and pawed the device and in doing so just happened to speed dial NBC by chance"

Which is not entirely impossible. :fence:

Why would TM instruct GBC to tell Allison she would be at the conference? Concerned for Allison?...herself?...Surely she knew it would cause an argument between G & A because it would prove that he and TM were still in contact...or was that her real motive?
In my opinion, it could well be the real reason - to speed up the separation.

Borderline personality disordes have nothing to do with legal insanity imo

Sorry Tricia, I can't zip my lip sometimes..and even though I felt I made a wonderfully accurate description, I will try harder to be nice :D
There a saying around Psych traps that one is more 'at risk' from a person with a character disorder than an organic mental illness as the latter are managed by medication and case management. Character disorders usually cause more harm to others.MOO.

Both psyche and medical units could be just one physical place within the compound.
You are right. Handy place to keep a prisoner who is still subject to forensic test ect.

GBC will be held in that area until he is classified.

When a prisoner is asked to go into a cell, he will goin. There is no oooops cannot go in there. Have you got any better? lol:floorlaugh:

There is nowhere to hide at Arthur Gorrie. Every prisoner is treated the same regardless of his offense. There is no cushy place.

· Assessment: during this process, your health, education and intervention needs will
be assessed. Your security classification will determine which centre you go to.
Classification and assessment can take up to three weeks. Once it is completed,
you may be transferred to another centre

http://www.correctiveservices.qld.g..._and_Reports/prisoner_information_booklet.pdf

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:yourock:

Couldn't be there to thank you in person, but Thank all of you!

Limaes, maybe he's borrowing to pay off existing debt. I know someone who pays off their creidt cards with othe creidt cards, its a fulltime job for her, shuffling money around, holding off creditors left right and centre

So, all anyone needs to do is "freak out" and they're tucked away from the ugliness of the prison population?

In that case, he will never live that down while he's there IMO. Can just see the princess jokes to come (and worse?). He'd be hoping to remain isolated, surely?

In fact, the massive amounts of money he owes 'that we've heard about' is mind boggling. It says to me that he has been scamming and shuffling money a. Long time and I wouldn't be surprised if he owes many many more peole and is borrowing from these latest to avoid some knee capping. Or worse. This could be the tip of the iceberg. MOO MOO MOO

Limaes, maybe he's borrowing to pay off existing debt. I know someone who pays off their creidt cards with othe creidt cards, its a fulltime job for her, shuffling money around, holding off creditors left right and centre

What a stressful way to live. Didn't Jocelyn say it was for a business venture that could have and should have worked?

As I cannot be at the cricket match as I live in Cairns am having a 'yellow' champagne to toast all the QPS, SES, Fire Service, volunteers and community workers.

Yes, I know any excuse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member