NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all and any who are able to go today.....I am there in spirit at least and hope today is a success in terms of bringing together and uniting all the SES, firefighters family and friends, and of course the thousands of us who didn't know her but who's lives have been changed because of her.

I remember saying in the very first threads that I believed that Allison was going to make a big difference to many people, not just in touching our hearts, but I felt (and still do) that something very big was going to come out of her tragic story. I don't mean todays event. I mean for a long time to come, what happened to her will serve to help others that might be in a situation similar to hers, or help people make a choice they might not have made to help someone they thought might be in danger etc well, Im having trouble getting my words out today AGAIN! so I just want to say to all of you here, a big thankyou

:tyou:

getting to know many of you and share your grief at her story as well as share our own personal stories has been very important and special to me

and to Allison, 'you have had such a huge impact on me and made a big difference to my life and my self worth as a woman, so thankyou to a beautiful woman I never met, but now means very much to me *advertiser censored*

That makes sense re the journal entries, that it is not about TM, I'd be surprised if GBC was taking her to hotels, they had much cheaper and easier options, likewise asking if the staff knew, which does make you think mistress #2 or even #3 was a staff member.

I think he may have tired of TM, seems odd that he only sent her an email re being free by July 1st, wasn't this before allison was killed, so why something so impersonal, no reason why he wouldn't be calling her, unless he was trying to avoid her.
I bet she had lent him money, seems logical he would ask her, so I guess he couldn't dump her.

I thought the email sounded rather distant and business-like. No genuine love or warmth in it IMO.

Nothing wrong with a wallabies jersey, and timely!

Ah, the son has it on, can't wear it. Won't have time to figure out the yellow. At least I have a car, thought I wasn't going to be able to go for a while!

buy a sunflower or yellow ribbon girls.
Bought 3 cossie's to Langkawi...I'm wearing the one with yellow flowers today. Hope they raise a stack of money today. I'll be thinking of all who manage to get there.

Two night ago (8:30 pm), I suddenly heard a knock on my door. After checking through a window I saw .... two policemen! :what: My first thought was, OMG, GBC's lawyers have started a libel investigation of all forum members!! ... How ingrained is this case in my thoughts!! .. But, they were just asking for info regarding a break-in in the area and warning residents to keep all doors/windows locked. :floorlaugh:

Two night ago (8:30 pm), I suddenly heard a knock on my door. After checking through a window I saw .... two policemen! :what: My first thought was, OMG, GBC's lawyers have started a libel investigation of all forum members!! ... How ingrained is this case in my thoughts!! .. But, they were just asking for info regarding a break-in in the area and warning residents to keep all doors/windows locked. :floorlaugh:

hahaha I got home from work thursday and there was a police officer at my door talking to my children!!!! I was out the car before it stopped!!!! It was actually about a car in the area that had pulled up and asked two kids to get in!!! but my first thought was this case too

hahaha I got home from work thursday and there was a police officer at my door talking to my children!!!! I was out the car before it stopped!!!! It was actually about a car in the area that had pulled up and asked two kids to get in!!! but my first thought was this case too

... so, it's not just me who is going crazy with this ... :floorlaugh:

What would an autopsy show if she was silenced/suffocated via a pillow over the face? Anyone???

Someone posted this link a while back, but would have been easy to miss if you haven't been able to keep up with every page of this rapid-moving thread (I sadly have fallen way behind myself and now miss big chunks every so often). Anyway, it's upsetting but detailed and helpful information about signs of strangling and smothering - it was originally posted after questions about where blood in the car could have come from ...

http://forensicpathologyonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=123

CCRs and RCCRs would still be available for ABCs phone from the Telcos, but logs and scripts would only be available from the handset itself.

What about the face time call - I don't suppose there would be any chance of retrieving that footage. That would be the most compelling of all I would think...

What about the face time call - I don't suppose there would be any chance of retrieving that footage. That would be the most compelling of all I would think...

they could throw away the keys to at least two cells I think if they had that conversation!!

To my knowledge, no, it is not recorded by the iPhone/iPad.

I find it extremely interesting, as I said last night, that the same day police got the information back about the facecall, they went and paid a visit(5 detectives) to the BC seniors and searched their car. My thinking is perhaps some information on that phone caused them to go and raid BC seniors..

:floorlaugh: Too Funny!

GBC is in the psyche unit at Wacol. Apparently he freaked out when they put him in the usual cell they hold ppl in. He has been in the psyche ward since. This info is from an extremely reliable source. :jail:

I find it extremely interesting, as I said last night, that the same day police got the information back about the facecall, they went and paid a visit(5 detectives) to the BC seniors and searched their car. My thinking is perhaps some information on that phone caused them to go and raid BC seniors..

I think you're right. They can't question GBC about the midnight call therefore they probably wanted to know NBC/EBC's version of it and a bit of a search too! Perhaps they were looking for an iPhone or iPad in the house and car?

GBC is in the psyche unit at Wacol. Apparently he freaked out when they put him in the usual cell they hold ppl in. He has been in the psyche ward since. This info is from an extremely reliable source. :jail:

All we need now is for him to be declared insane and, if he is found guilty, spend the next 20 years in a mental institution instead of jail!! I wonder to what point can someone fake insanity? Is it possible?

well sucked in if he's starting to suffer full blown anxiety, its a horrifying feeling.....

or, nice try at pretending to have mental issues...maybe he'll claim he saw caterpillars coming out the walls in droves??? and they looked very hungry! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia