NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE the suggestion of sedatives , they may not have been necessary on the night in question , after all , wasn't it the night following the cross country . Most schools make children walk the track if they don't run it and I'm sure these kids were more than likely to have had a run. The point I am trying to make is THEY WOULD HAVE SLEPT LIKE ROCKS THAT NIGHT....food for thought there , why do it that night hey ?

Yes, good point!

There are two pieces of information here that don't make sense. If ABC only found out about GBC's affair on 19 April, how on earth could they have already had counselling about it? The diagram of TM's house was allegedly drawn in ABC's journal by GBC as part of the counselling process.

Sorry, but IMO ABC knew about the affair well before 19 April. The most likely "new" information that ABC received on 19 April was that TM was going to be present at the conference the next day. If there was an argument/altercation between ABC and GBC it was most likely as a result of this information.

Oh, and I agree with other posters who have questioned the relevance of a diagram of TM's house as part of the counselling process: it makes absolutely no sense at all. I imagine the case notes of the counsellor who conducted the marriage counselling have been subpoened by now to determine what really transpired during the sessions. The case notes would include any "homework" set by the counsellor for the couple to complete between sessions.

Re Allison's knowledge of the affair - definitely. I see that as GBC giving a "reason" why she may have taken off that evening/morning - trying to make out that this was the first she had heard of it.

Re the diagrams - I am aware that in some cases where couples are trying to settle on child custody arrangements, the father has to make it very clear as to where he will be living and where the children will be sleeping when they visit him, how much room there is and whether his arrangements are suitable for the children's needs etc.

It doesn't sound as if Allison and GBC were this far along in discussions really (it sounds like she may have wanted to salvage the relationship, but hard to really tell) - but this is the only reason I can think of, for him drawing a diagram of TM's house for Allison. To show her where the kids would be and where they would sleep etc if they visited him there?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-e6freon6-1226406390099?from=public_rss

THIS is where accused wife-murderer Gerard Baden-Clay will live, possibly for up to three years, as the high-profile case goes through the legal process.

A toilet connected to a sink, a single bed, a mirror, TV, shelf and desk make up a 3m x 4m cell where prisoners spend 12 hours a day inside the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre.

A small window overlooks the nondescript, high-security, prison grounds. Locked prison blocks remain under constant surveillance; thick, secure, doors slam loudly; guards walk freely through long, caged walkways; inmates workout with whatever they can find, pumping chairs like dumbbells.
And it costs taxpayers about $1000 a day, if not more. This is how murderers should live, imho:

prisoner-cell-alcatraz.jpg

Anyone know what time the cricket day starts, and I assume it's at the showgrounds?
Nothing in my wardrobe is yellow, I have no yellow flowers or ribbons!

Nads, the match is at the Showgrounds. It's from 12:00 - 2:00pm. I'm in the same situation - no yellow in my wardrobe :(

Sorry pulp fiction have to disagree. Child safety would only become involved if there was a notification from the police or others (incl the public) on possible abuse or neglect. This would trigger various levels of possible interventions ranging from immediate investigation to required follow up within a certain period. The backlog for non immediate responses is massive and child safety is hugely under resourced.

In the first week the emphasis was on the search. I am sure that the Dickies would have made necessary enquiries but as for it being an immediate child safety issue this us not the case.

Hi. No sorry necessary. The previous DV history is reason enough for the notification when combined with the circumstances. They were involved I am told.

**All IMO**

Curiousasacat, good morning

Re: mobile phones, while we don't know exactly what type of handset GBS was using, we can assume that it was an iPnone, because Allison used iPhone. I don't think it's too unreasonable to suggest that. For iPhones, charging with a FireWire-based power source is not supported, except on original iPhone and iPod touch (1st generation). Unless you know alternative ways to get around it .. I don't but would like to learn if there are any. :) The fact that GBC used a facetime feature (according to CM ) on that night suggests that he used a device supporting iOS, and that leaves us with iPhone4, iPad, Mac OS X Lion, iPod Touch, which implies the standard SIP–IETF signalling protocol for VoIP. Each resource of a SIP network, such as a user agent or a voicemail box, is identified by a uniform resource identifier. A typical SIP URI is of the form: sip:username: password@host: port.

Wow Grannie you are not justa pretty face!! But have to admit that whilst I have all of those machines you mentioned none of it made any sense to me. No, please don't translate I am ok, seriously!!!

To Grannie: yeh, I'm with you....I've seen worse cells, erm, sorry...rooms in nursing homes!!

To Curious: there would have been signs if the body was found earlier...I think this is why there's the interest in the blood in the car...could've been blood which can occur from ruptured capilliaries, etc inside the mouth/chest of a suffocation victim.

A strangulation would've left much more in terms of easily identifiable trauma to the body eg broken hyoid bone which wouldn't be affected by decomposition.

Nads, the match is at the Showgrounds. It's from 12:00 - 2:00pm. I'm in the same situation - no yellow in my wardrobe :(

I found a yellow scrunchie! Could wear a Wallabies jersey :notgood:

The Journal entries don't sit right with me. Especially when it was previously reported that EVERYONE knew about the affair. And that he came out and announced to the office that Allison had found out about the affair, in the middle of last year. Allison Baden Clay knew of husbands affair

I ponder if the entries don't pertain to Mistress #3. And question if she isn't one of the staff he had working for him up until recently..? Wasn't there speculation of this back in previous threads a month or so ago??

There was also a rumour about a suicide note being found, but not in Allison's handwriting. I wonder if this isn't fiction, and is something that we will find out later when more information is released down the track, as being part of the journal entries.

Something interesting that I caught on TV a couple of nights ago, whilst chanel surfing. Can't remember rightly what the show was altogether about. But it was mentioned that people that premeditate murders, only plan upto the murder itself. And do not plan what comes next, or what to do after the actually killing. Wish I could remember what show I saw this on. It was a real :idea: moment.
That makes sense re the journal entries, that it is not about TM, I'd be surprised if GBC was taking her to hotels, they had much cheaper and easier options, likewise asking if the staff knew, which does make you think mistress #2 or even #3 was a staff member.

I think he may have tired of TM, seems odd that he only sent her an email re being free by July 1st, wasn't this before allison was killed, so why something so impersonal, no reason why he wouldn't be calling her, unless he was trying to avoid her.
I bet she had lent him money, seems logical he would ask her, so I guess he couldn't dump her.

IMO he'll be pleading insanity any day now...attempting to go to a cushy hospital instead of doing hard time.

The father of the baby has been charged with murder, after the baby's body was found on he banks of the river at 8 this morning, according to CM

How terribly sad, the couple has five other children.

IMO he'll be pleading insanity any day now...attempting to go to a cushy hospital instead of doing hard time.

best of luck to him...he doesn't stand a chance in hell IMO, but of course he'll give it his best shot......stupid, self important little man

Sorry, I gave you the wrong figure. It was for detention centres. Prisoners cost Australian taxpayers about $300 a day (per person) with total spending on corrective services ~$3.5 billion annually. It keeps growing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02