NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nads and itsthevibe for the fundraiser updates. I have been thinking about everyone
up the and hoped a lot went.
The Sun is out here for the first time in weeks so I went to the marina and sat on our boat.
I put some sunflowers in the water, so calm and peaceful. Even a mother dolphin and her 2 babies made an appearance.

Just testing scanned photo from yesterday's Courier Mail print edition

mini-mini-mini-scan0002.gif.jpg

From my understanding, the $200,000 and the $90,000 owed to Jocelyn Frost and the other male partner, would be the share of the partnership/business that they were in together. It likely consists of initial injection of funds, plus profits and less expenses. It appears that those two partners have walked away with nothing, and explains why they left. They must have discovered the extent of the debt, and knew that they were working for nothing, with no hope of any relief. The sad part for them is that they will be held responsible for the debts of any such partnership. More lives disrupted and ruined.

It does my head in trying to make sense of what went on with the Baden Clay/Frost/Broom thing. LOL :crazy:

Unless I truly am crazy, I remember some posts some time ago stating that he had a business called Oasis Finance and that TM was a part of it too. Anyone else remember?

Bumping AGAIN. Fourth reminder. I removed the post that was the problem.

:waiting:

I must have replied to that post, sorry Kimster.. I tried so hard I burst a fufal valve trying to not comment on the poster, only the post!!! did I fail?

I've heard lawyers, particularly the criminal variety, keep their personal opinions aside and are employed to get their client (s) off the charge. I believe these savvy barristers would sense guilt from a mile away. But, if you're paid $30K for the bail hearing alone, they would probably dress up like a clown and dance in court singing Electric Bugaloo if their clients instruct them to do so.

Oh, I'm sure they know he's guilty. I mean what person claims they were attacked by a caterpillar to justify defensive scratches? Ahem, not a normal/rationale person.

I'm sure lawyers actively discourage their clients from telling them if they are guilty.

I've heard lawyers, particularly the criminal variety, keep their personal opinions aside and are employed to get their client (s) off the charge. I believe these savvy barristers would sense guilt from a mile away. But, if you're paid $30K for the bail hearing alone, they would probably dress up like a clown and dance in court singing Electric Bugaloo if their clients instruct them to do so.

Oh, I'm sure they know he's guilty. I mean what person claims they were attacked by a caterpillar to justify defensive scratches? Ahem, not a normal/rationale person.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oasis yes, and that is connected to AREP>. Astute REal Estate Personell, or something, an outfit that helps real estate principals to get around the Fair Work legislation..

this is also connected to some private investigation outfit, the name escapes me.. I need my hard copy of the chain of ... well. bull**** comes to my mind, if I can hunt it up on a Sunday afternoon, I will post it.

I must have replied to that post, sorry Kimster.. I tried so hard I burst a fufal valve trying to not comment on the poster, only the post!!! did I fail?

What is a fufal valve?????
Ahhon the thermomix!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The whole caterpillar thing defies logic. I'm sure a caterpillar could do some damage but it just seems too far fetched doesn't it and a little too convenient.

What WILL be interesting is the "witnesses" to this.

I must be on the lookout for these caterpillars in my yard. I haven't bumped into them yet lol

All IMO

It would appear that Im not the only one who's feeling FEISTY today......still, its a pretty special day for the people who are invested in Allison's story and the hope for justice for her and her daughters, parents, and the people that loved her. Its nice to have something like this for a murder victim and her family. I imagine a million women are murdered every year and no one even hears about it, let alone cares enough to bring an entire community together and try and make a difference to her children.

So lets ignore the people who are pissing us off, at least for today...(of course I include myself, I know I piss people off ALL the time...my mouth just keeps running)

don't get no time outs people....something big might go down in the next few days, and you'll be sitting there FRANTIC because you can't join in

Thank you so much for the update. I thought of you all today down there raising money for Allison's daughters. (Interesting that we never say 'GBC's daughters'.

Up here in FNQ, I carried a yellow crystal around with me all day. And I'll go now and plant some sunflowers.

Thanks again.

I did not go today. I went to the bridge yesterday and place a couple of dozen sunflowers on the cross, and then drove around Brookfield. Sometimes it is all too much.

ha..... Gerards white prado is up for sale.. its been fixed up, dont know who paid for the repairs.

What is a fufal valve?????
Ahhon the thermomix!!

hahaha bursting a fufal valve is just a way of saying you are so intensely excited you might burst something..a fufal valve is just a imaginary body part thats going to split any minute due to over excitement (I think) hahha
the Thermomix doesn't have one...it handles ANYTHING

I'm sure lawyers actively discourage their clients from telling them if they are guilty.

I know of barristers who say to their clients, don't tell me if you are guilty or not. I will never ask either. But tell me everything else . . . .

I know this enables the lawyers to do their jobs of arguing for their client to the best of their ability, and I suppose it helps them sleep at night too, but it's something I just can't seem to stomach.

Is this something that lawyers are taught during Law 101? The guilt of your client is not relevant, only whether you can win the case for them or not? Your job is to get them off, period.

Not trying to cast aspersions in any way, I'm just trying to get a handle on the issue of client guilt from the brief's point of view.

Oasis yes, and that is connected to AREP>. Astute REal Estate Personell, or something, an outfit that helps real estate principals to get around the Fair Work legislation..

this is also connected to some private investigation outfit, the name escapes me.. I need my hard copy of the chain of ... well. bull**** comes to my mind, if I can hunt it up on a Sunday afternoon, I will post it.

I posted this last night but think it got lost in the hurdy gurdy...wondering what his OTHER company is when it states this in the report...

May 02, 2012 12:00AM

Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300,000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business the same day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...usiness-suffered/story-e6freoof-1226344121450

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader