NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes this forum is like being in a room with 47 other people who are talking out very loudly, all at once, on completely different subjects...with a dog running around howling...lol.

COD - I read earlier in this thread someone thought that Allison wouldn't have been buried without a COD. I don't think that is quite correct. My understanding is that the COD could be "undetermined" and still would be released for burial. Can anybody who knows about this clarify for us please?

If COD is homicidal suffocation its extremely hard to detect. If a plastic bag is used the skin on face MAY be lighter, but not always. If a pillow used there MAY be slight redness in the nose, chin, forehead area , but not always. If its strangulation it's easier to tell. Of note is that in either blood from the nose or ears is possible after the fact.

It is similar with babies and SIDS. It is extremely difficult if not impossible for coroners to work out if a baby died from breathing obstruction or deliberate homicide as in the case of smothering.

889649-baden-clay.jpg

I wonder what caused this damage and when...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
the Bikies Benevolent fund, of course.. this is run as an outreach, to seek out people in financial horror, and gift them a big bag of money, so they can advertise the niceness of Bikies, a PR exercise, if you will.

I'm a bit confused (not unusual for me). Does anyone have a specific link that states that it was TM who originally gave the 1 July deadline? I'm not convinced it was TM making the deadline. I thought it was GBC. Can someone help unclutter my head?

I seen it in one of the news reports. I will search google now for where it said that

My 10 yr old goes to bed at 7:30pm (vast difference to your 8:45pm qoute) and is fast asleep within 30 mins on every week night, except for Thurs and Sat soccer nights/days when he's asleep within 10mins. So, I'm glad that you've added that it's your speculation and you're opinion - all children are different in their sleeping patterns - as are some parents in regulating of routines.

My 6,9 and 10 year olds are in bed at 8 usually asleep 15mins later. 11,12 and 2x 13 in bed between 8.30-9pm. They take longer to fluff around getting to bed. I think different kids/ families have vastly different schedules depending on activities, distance to school etc and some kids just need more sleep. Also, some of my kids sleep lightly and would wake up if there was a commotion, some would sleep through a brass band playing in their room.

she suddenly started to yip, then threw her head back and gave a mighty yowl.. I turned round and there it was. the horror on the screen.

she revolved three times around her own circumference, and hasnt come back in to the tree house where my pc is as yet.

please give warnings if those pics are going to be bunged up again,.. * appreciated*

Bob said your dog upset his on Bribie Island:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If I can clarify..

Gerard is stating to Toni that yes, he agrees, he will be free by July, he has committed (!!) to that date...

it is only my opinion that I stick to it being Toni's deadline.. as the matter goes along this will be clarified one way or the other.. I m not being argumentative here. Its just an instinct. Which I base on Toni keeping , or thinking she is keeping Gerard on a tight leash.. the demands about Allison not to go to the conference, her demands that he tell Allison this.. it just followed on to me, that she set that deadline, too. I also think she lent him money, and thats a part of the demands as well. SHe wants not only her money back, but him, god alone knows why, and its been long enough, and there is an end date to it.

and he. .. is confirming his intention and firmness to keep to it.

I'm a bit confused (not unusual for me). Does anyone have a specific link that states that it was TM who originally gave the 1 July deadline? I'm not convinced it was TM making the deadline. I thought it was GBC. Can someone help unclutter my head?

The Crown relies on the facts as outlined in submissions, Mr Boyle argued.

He alleged the financial gain from Allison's death went to the motive for her murder.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6frf7l6-1226405329191

It had been more than a week since he had emailed his lover from a fake email account, reaffirming his love and reiterating a promise.

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. I will be separated by 1 July," he wrote to Ms McHugh under his pseudonym, the police documents claim.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frf7l6-1226406037780

I believe those quotes could mean different things to different people. However regardless of TM involvement, I dont believe that anyone could make GBC do something he didn't want to do MOO

I'm wondering also, I have an iPhone with face time ... I don't use it. Wonder if he was showing dad something besides his face. Moo personal opinion allegedly

If COD is homicidal suffocation its extremely hard to detect. If a plastic bag is used the skin on face MAY be lighter, but not always. If a pillow used there MAY be slight redness in the nose, chin, forehead area , but not always. If its strangulation it's easier to tell. Of note is that in either blood from the nose or ears is possible after the fact.

It is similar with babies and SIDS. It is extremely difficult if not impossible for coroners to work out if a baby died from breathing obstruction or deliberate homicide as in the case of smothering.

Coronial investigations
Information for families and friends

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/92865/m-osc-fs-coronial-investigations.pdf

In some cases, the cause of death may not be determined until further test results are known. In these cases, an interim Death Certificate is issued.

Not sure if this is relevant.

'had a "deadline" yes, he had a deadline.. its my opinion that Toni set that deadline.

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. July 1.. '

She has asked for the commitment, he has given the commitment.

If I can clarify..

Gerard is stating to Toni that yes, he agrees, he will be free by July, he has committed (!!) to that date...

it is only my opinion that I stick to it being Toni's deadline.. as the matter goes along this will be clarified one way or the other.. I m not being argumentative here. Its just an instinct. Which I base on Toni keeping , or thinking she is keeping Gerard on a tight leash.. the demands about Allison not to go to the conference, her demands that he tell Allison this.. it just followed on to me, that she set that deadline, too. I also think she lent him money, and thats a part of the demands as well. SHe wants not only her money back, but him, god alone knows why, and its been long enough, and there is an end date to it.

and he. .. is confirming his intention and firmness to keep to it.
Thanks Trooper. However I don't recall reading anywhere that TM told GBC to tell ABC not to attend the conference. I understood she simply said talk to Allison about it. Anyway your gut is telling you something, so stick with that. I'm just trying to get my head around it all.

?? I know the above has been discussed several times before in earlier threads. But my question was in regard to when QPS did the clock-timing of one vehicle going around the roundabout several times (it was done during daylight), but I can't remember the time they did this testing.

There was no EXACT time as far as I remember CaseClosed. Via Media, we wre informed of an 11:00pm till 4:00am time frame.

I'm wondering also, I have an iPhone with face time ... I don't use it. Wonder if he was showing dad something besides his face. Moo personal opinion allegedly
Good point! And if you were in mega financial trouble, would you waste money on using this feature on your phone?

The google issues. Not that useful. Would have to prove what device used for the searches and that he controlled them at the material time. Need to show the search is relevant. Might have heard it on a cop show and googled out of interest. Need to check full tv schedule if he claims that and get transcripts. If done with regards to an offence could have been others he contemplated. Etc etc.

I think the info released yesterday is just a smidgeon of what's to come...& I think Inspector Ainsworth will hit it right out of the ball park with computer log on times, other phone calls he's made & who he made the calls to. Plus, if he had his phone with him when he went to Kholo they'll be able to pick up on his location.

Then there's Allison's phone, which I hope they've found. Also..if she had her own computer/laptop...what will that show I wonder.

889649-baden-clay.jpg

I wonder what caused this damage and when...

thanks for that, i posted a link to these pics earlier but they got lost in the chatter....

along with this info on airbag deployment,
"Airbags are designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions more severe than a threshold defined by the regulations governing vehicle construction in whatever particular market the vehicle is intended for: U.S. regulations require deployment in crashes at least equivalent in deceleration to a 23 km/h (14 mph) barrier collision, or similarly, striking a parked car of similar size across the full front of each vehicle at about twice the speed.",

i am quite convinced that this vehicle may indeed be the murder weapon as striking a body would indeed cause damage to the vehicle, but would not provide enough of a 'collision' to create deceleration and thus trigger the airbags.

also the 'Pedestrian impact summary' from the 2011 Prado states
"There was good protection for the child and adult head impact areas in the centre of the bonnet. Improvements could be made to the sides of the bonnet, bumper and leading edge of this vehicle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt