NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends husband is very flirtatious and she has had some suspicions about him in the past regarding flirting with women online and found out he had kissed a woman when he was out one night.

She moved away to a new suburb and made friends with the new neighbours and they would all be at each others places. My friend was dropping her son at school one day when a woman approached and introduced herself, my friend knew of this woman as being one that was not well liked and was not included in the parties etc.

The woman then went on the blurt out that she had heard my friends partner was caught having sex in their garage at one of these parties. My friend didn’t believe her and said you must have it mixed up with someone else, she said the garage was where the alcohol fridge was so it was one of the busiest spots in the party so it didn’t add up.

Anyway friend doesn’t believe story and things go on as normal but she was now suspicious of him and kept a closer eye. Months down the track she reads some provocative text messages from her new best friend, the one she had been talking to about him.

Turns out they had been cheating even tho both deny it, she spoke directly to the person who walked in on them in the garage. My friend went and saw other woman’s husband and told him what had been going on, he said he already knew and just wanted to keep his family together.

Friend’s partner refused to admit he had the affair and refused to go to counselling so friend said she was going to leave him. She ended up putting a tracking device on his phone and found out he was still cheating with this neighbour and finally left him. Then the floods came and they lost their new house so it put things up in the air for a while.

They ended up getting back together during the process of rebuilding the house and they got married last month. I did not go to the wedding as I see no point in celebrating with them as he won’t be faithful and if she is so stupid I will not be there to listen next time he does her wrong.

And no the friend isn’t really me lol, if my husband did that he would end up with an anchor around his ankles and me accidentally knocking him overboard several miles offshore where there are plenty of sharks lol.

Thanks Woof - I stand corrected on that point. However, it is not a simple task, and not a matter of simply removing the back off the case and flipping out the battery as in most other phones. It seems to be quite an involved process including removing the display, the camera mechanism, etc etc..:

http://www.wikihow.com/Replace-an-iPhone-Battery

Just for those who may want to try it ;)

But yes - the battery CAN be removed. As somebody posted a few days ago - my bad.... ;)

Hmmm thats all well and good Doc but now that your verified I just wanted to ask you about this white discolouration on my lip?

BBM
I just read the above quote to my OH and he said "Yeah obviously" He leans towards a hired killer so LOL LOL.
I love the quote thanks MG.
I just had to share his next comment.

"Or he got sick of his wife constantly obsessing on a forum,maybe he had enough of her talk about a murder case" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(Someone check on me in the morning please :what:)

LOL Curiousasacat that's gold :)

Welcome to the forum and I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Please do not take my comments personal they are not, but I do take issue with TM being painted as a victim.

A victim is someone who either was unaware of the circumstances leading to the event, someone who is not party to the undermining of a marriage. As I see it, this this not apply to TM. She lent him significant sums of money, probably thinking that this somehow would strengthen their illicit bond. From reports in the MSM she is in fact he one being owed most of the money by GBC. Again these debts were due on 30 June 2012. She reignited the affair (again as reported by the MSM) in Dec 2012. Photo's of both of them at NGB and NGB place after the floods, playing happy families, were posted on OW's Facebook page.

She had GBC email her under an alias of Bruce Overland that he be with her on 1 July (one day after the loans were due for repayment). She knowingly was going to attend he same conference as Allison, and demanded he tell her that she would be there.

So all IMO she was a critical player in not only undermining Allison's marriage and the children's future, but even more so in building and contributing to the massive tension and circumstances that led directly to Allison's murder.

All IMO

Could not have said this any better myself.

I am not a religious person at all, but I believe the problem is total disrespect for the 'vowes' taken when marrying. If one is unhappy and can't see a solution, then get out of the marriage first and seek happiness somewhere else afterwards. Divorce is quite easy today and is there for a reason. IMO.

I agree totally but that rarely happens.Happily married people are less likely to give in to temptation and lets face it our lives are full of temptations. Combine that with lust and the ingredients are complete.What you suggest is of course the honorable thing to do but I have only know of one couple who did it that way. Sad but true.

I think all character of people cheat, just like all character of people stay monogamous. Some relationships have arrangements that allow for extracurricular activities. Some marriages are more companionship/family based and can survive an affair. Some people cheat because they have needs their partner could meet but doesn't, some cheat because they have needs their partner can't ever meet- such as a need to be sexually satisfied by newness and/or variety even if very happy in the main relationship. Some people cheat and treat their partner like royalty in every other way, some people who stay faithful are emotionally or physically absent. Some people cheat once and are consumed by regret and guilt, others cheat continually without a twinge. Some people cheat on saints and some on sinners. Some fall in love, others in lust. For every anecdote there is a counterpoint.

Personally my partner is out on his bum if he cheats, I am monogamous to the core. I don't even cheat in dreams, what a rip off LOL

A few years ago this guy who owned a prawn trawler had been having an affair and had big money problems slit his wrists and jumped overboard. His wife was onboard asleep, 7months pregnant. It was just awful. The boys on our trawler had to look for him. He was found some hours later. I will never ever forget that night, his wife and child have to live with what he did everyday. When stupid things are done so many people are left to pick up the pieces. I think of her often just as I think of the Dickies.

MOTHERGOOSE, respectfully, I disagree with you. I believe that that TM was close to the couple. She also had an intimate relationship with GBC. She worked at the same RE office, interacted with both GBC and Allison on a work level, had formed work relationships with NBC and EBC, attended both work and social functions with several of these people. She allegedly helped restore the BC senior's house post the floods along with GBC. It is alleged she also had also formed a social relationship with the couple's children. And that only what we know from MSM. My opinion only, not fact.

Thanks for that but I personally would be very surprised if TM and Allison had a 'close' relationship.The affair allegedly started shortly after TM started working with GBC. I would think a woman having an affair with the husband of a woman she worked with would avoid the wife like the plague and would not initiate a 'close friendship' .But there you go a difference of opinion with grace. All IMO

Actually I'm thinking of deleting my previous comment because at the moment no-one knows 100% if there'll be any further arrests or not. I don't know for a fact that TM wasn't involved in any way with any part of the murder....do you???

I agree chicka......and no-one knows really whether she inadvertently was partly responsible. ie Lets say he was a man on the edge due to his financial struggles and this made him go bananas. Then we have TM in the background, pressuring him to no end...."Gerard, I will leave you if you don't do something. ANYTHING Gerard."

He did say to her "I cannot afford to divorce"...But will leave her by 1st July.

TM was standing by thinking this would happen.....What was TM thinking if she thought he wasnt going to divorce his wife, but was going to be with her

Other than divorce...........death was the only option. Surely TM knew that.

QUOTE - Isabelnecessary - I married a cheater, first time around.
For 15 years we were married and it came to a head when I found out he'd cheated on me whilst I was pregnant.. and then he admitted it.
I suspect part of me was spent for those 15 years trying to maintain the appearance of a happy marriage when indeed it wasn't.

The second time around, I am married happily. He is not a cheater ... but I think we all have the capacity to cheat.

One person said to me that people cheat in a marriage when their needs aren't being met by their partner.
I truly believe this to be true. It is never one sided, we do not know ABC's side either. It is just sad that she put up with it for so many years, but I understand how and why she did that. The only difference between GBC and my now ex is that I am still alive.

END QUOTE

The reality is that nobody can meet all our needs, especially not a spouse. It is something we just have to be mature enough to accept.

A few years ago this guy who owned a prawn trawler had been having an affair and had big money problems slit his wrists and jumped overboard. His wife was onboard asleep, 7months pregnant. It was just awful. The boys on our trawler had to look for him. He was found some hours later. I will never ever forget that night, his wife and child have to live with what he did everyday. When stupid things are done so many people are left to pick up the pieces. I think of her often just as I think of the Dickies.

That is a very selfish act, my brother killed himself in his garage and his 12 year old son came home from school to find him like that. That poor boy will never get that image out of his head.

Thanks for the info KtK. I would have assumed that remand prisoners may have had more rights. The fact that they don't makes the long delays while waiting for their day in court even more "wrong".[/QUOTE]

I agree, it is horrible to think that an innocent person could end up in this situation.
BBM

With regards to EBC not having visited GBC in prison, I have wondered, purely through observing her when she has been aware cameras have been about, that she seems like the "loose cannon" of the family. My mother is similar to EBC in that she is quite socially inappropriate. In our family, my father and the rest of us all give her her boundaries, to save us from being embarrassed by what she might do or say, or if the case arose, would leave her behind.

Thats not to say that we bully her, but if you could see the inappropriateness, you would understand what I mean. Sometimes its best to put her in her box and not let her out until after the event.

I would see a visit to prison, where conversations and actions are monitored, to be a situation where we wouldnt allow Mum to attend.
I know that sounds odd, but where sensitivity is required, sometimes its in the best interests of everyone that this is established.

MOO

My opinion about this, for what it's worth, and I do know the family well, is that EBC is terrified about losing Nigel as well. She is, even at her age, besotted with her husband, hence the kiss in the garage (that wasn't for the cameras - that is her genuine 'Gone With The Wind' approach to her husband). She knows her son will now pay for his sins, and maybe part of her thinks he rightly should, but her approach to Nigel's (alleged) sin would be entirely different: he did it for the blind love of his children, in the dead of a short night when there was no opportunity to think it through, not with a panicked son demanding help and NOW. I think she is a woman in a lot of emotional pain, about to lose everything, including the man she adores more than anything, endured jungles and moved countries for. She would not want to go to prison and see where NBC may soon join his son. My opinion only.

Hmmm thats all well and good Doc but now that your verified I just wanted to ask you about this white discolouration on my lip?

:floorlaugh:

Heheh - I could take the easy way out and just say that it must be thrush.... ;)

Or a caterpillar bite with tissue necrosis.... ;)

Poignant and timely post. This started off as a thread about a crime and a victim. The line that separated sleuthing the crime, and making it personal, as seems to be on any Aussie forum (I’m on a few), disappeared threads ago.

There is still much more to be discussed about the crime.

For those who don’t like the opposite view (and I don’t necessarily take it in this case), need to look at form an analytical point of view. Until something is proven, you have to test your hypothesis (best guess). The devils advocate approach continually tests what you know, what you think and what you want to know more about. You need to ask, how else could it have happened? In this case, I cant see any other option but the accused. There are so many holes in his story that you cant believe otherwise. And i am with the majority here in thinking this.

This is not to say you cant have an opinion without getting shot down. Counter arguing an opinion is a much more measured and appropriate approach, than taking the emotive stance and blasting others for sharing that view.

TM is a fool and guilty of adultery, and nothing more at this stage.
As for EBC not visiting her son (assumed), she may have her whole family ripped apart and be completely free of any knowledge. If this is the case, I do feel for her. if not, well that’s another thought.

This site is about the crime and the victim, nothing more.

The talk of facebook, 7 page spreads in the news, people spotting for salacious purposes denigrates the basis for what this site is set up for.

I hope and pray that her family, especially her kids never have to read any of these threads and are kept away from it.

The police have a job and I think are doing he best they can.

TM is part of this crime IMO. Even if it was just the fact she was having an affair with a married man, it's a man who wanted to bump off his wife to be with TM. She is STILL part of this murky, sad tale. And i think it would be foolish to not consider her a POI IMO. She had been trying to crawl into GBC's life for years and push the wife out, getting chummy with the BC family, his kids and even working along side him in the office, happily showing off their affair. TM would also benefit from the insurance coming in. She obviously had previously invested in GBC for a reason.

Ms McHugh allegedly told police Mr Baden-Clay would "sort out his financial situation and they would be together by 1 July 2012".
Police allege that Mr Baden-Clay stayed in contact with Ms McHugh after Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance, using a pseudonym "Bruce Overland" in emails.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lice-allege-20120626-2102n.html#ixzz1z3rlIV7C

Why would she stay in contact with 'Bruce' aka GBC AFTER ABC was missing... you don't think she could have read between the lines?? How dumb could she be? He talks of getting rid of the wife and fixing all the money problems and *Hey Presto* :devil: wife is missing, police are looking for a body and 'Bruce' is making inquiries for the insurance. Is she stupid or a person that would benefit and have her dreams come true of the final prize? THIS IS JUST MOO.

I wonder... If Allison could write a post in this very forum... what would she like to say about the affair that preceeded her DEATH????

Originally Posted by Rational

"... I do take issue with TM being painted as a victim.

A victim is someone who either was unaware of the circumstances leading to the event, someone who is not party to the undermining of a marriage. As I see it, this this not apply to TM. She lent him significant sums of money, probably thinking that this somehow would strengthen their illicit bond. From reports in the MSM she is in fact he one being owed most of the money by GBC. Again these debts were due on 30 June 2012. She reignited the affair (again as reported by the MSM) in Dec 2012. Photo's of both of them at NGB and NGB place after the floods, playing happy families, were posted on OW's Facebook page.

She had GBC email her under an alias of Bruce Overland that he be with her on 1 July (one day after the loans were due for repayment). She knowingly was going to attend he same conference as Allison, and demanded he tell her that she would be there.

So all IMO she was a critical player in not only undermining Allison's marriage and the children's future, but even more so in building and contributing to the massive tension and circumstances that led directly to Allison's murder."

I agree with the above comments. She is now associated with the alleged murderer - who was also philandering on her! Her part/non-part in the murder of Allison Baden-Clay has yet to be determined by QPolice and a Criminal Court of Law. She has found herself in a devastating situation that she would rather not be in. She does have much to lose as she has children herself, so her best option is to assist QPolice with whatever she may know to the best of her ability.

Allison Baden-Clay was the victim and her children secondary victims. My opinion only, not fact.

Thank God you only said your lip lolol.

That is a very selfish act, my brother killed himself in his garage and his 12 year old son came home from school to find him like that. That poor boy will never get that image out of his head.

Oh Bay : (

I believe that TM would NOW understand how Allison felt about their affair. Knowing that GBC was in relationships with other women at the same time. I don't feel sorry for TM at all, but she will have to live with this mess that she has been part of.

Oh No, Im so sorry Bayside. Your poor nephew :( Ive seen grown men find it
hard to cope with what they saw let alone a 10yr old.

I find it hard because in my job I see people fighting to live (Palliative Care)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon