NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG -- over 50 dead and 200 plus injured...live press conference.

Both vehicles have been located. They are confident but not 100% sure they have located the female. (CBS)

This is so odd. I didn't see any religious or political memes to account for a violent outburst like this.

She was wearing a Santa hat in a Christmas picture, so I don't see any reason she'd want to shoot up a Christian Country Music festival.

I don't understand the motive at all.

could be a mental break of some kind.
could be things they didn't share on social media.
some people are just plain evil underneath the false image they present to the world.
sometimes radicalization (of any kind) happens very fast.

Expects to give updates about every two hours...

CNN reporting deadliest shooting in US history.

I am gobsmacked. This is beyond tragic.

[emoji202]MOO

The video of the shooting is so horrific! It went on so long before anyone even knew what was happening because he did it from the air! :(

Could he possibly have been set off by OJ's release and return to Vegas?

She was wearing a Santa hat in a Christmas picture, so I don't see any reason she'd want to shoot up a Christian Country Music festival.

Maybe that's a red herring. Maybe the gathering was shot at simply because a large number of people in a fairly small space increases your chances of causing maximum casualties. Particuarly so if you're not a good shot.

iNewsroom‏ @iNewsroom 42s42 seconds ago

Nevada sheriff: We have located the female person of interest in the deadly shooting at a Las Vegas outdoor concert.

So saddened and sickened reading about this - had some of the best times ever in Las Vegas.

Just heard about this... my in laws are currently in Vegas. Thank god they are okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When over 100 people are shot, and 20 get killed I call that TERRORISM!

Sure, but if he's local (as is being reported) rather than a visitor, he could have lost money last week, last month or whatever and returned when his life finally fell apart, eg his house was repossessed or the bailiffs came calling from his credit card company.

Another day, another mass shooting. :(

Just heartsick, especially for those people in the crowds as the gunfire was happening. Can you imagine the fear?

50 people dead. Jesus wept.

[video=twitter;914804234545229825]https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/914804234545229825[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur