NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very! Has he been mentioned or seen within what we currently have?

Page 30 FIT

The entry team consisted of K9 Sergeant Bitsko, K9 Officer Newton, SWAT Officer Hancock, Officers Donaldson, Trzpis and Walford. Officers Burns and Thiel were assigned to post at the door upon the team’s entry to guard the hallway. The explosive breach was made into room 32135 and broadcasted over the radio. The officers opened the stairwell door enough to see the doorway to 32-135 and observed the breach was successful and the door was open into the room. Inside the room, they observed a rifle with a scope and bipod on the floor just inside the door. The officers waited for approximately 30 seconds before leaving the stairwell to see if there was any reaction from Paddock.

[emoji50] WHAT IN THE HELL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe there's something to this story? child sex ring/child *advertiser censored*? Paddock's brother possessed CP.

maybe there's something to this story? child sex ring/child *advertiser censored*? Paddock's brother possessed CP.
plus computer in Paddock's bedroom containing evidence of child *advertiser censored*.
I was reading this on a couple of conspiracy sites last night and their angle was that it might be a trumped up charge, made to make him look bad, inferring it was to do with something he knew regarding the night of the massacre.

Having said that writers had not actually read the charges in full. They go back a few years, I think, i remember to 2011, if so possibly unlikely

this
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...gas-review-journal-to-destroy-autopsy-report/

The ruling by District Judge Richard Scotti also barred the newspaper from further reporting on Hartfield’s autopsy details.
otti’s decision came after more than two hours of arguments, during which attorney Anthony Sgro argued that the widow’s privacy concerns far outweighed the public’s need to know. He also said the Review-Journal only sought the records in the first place “to sell newspapers.”
The newspaper’s attorney, Maggie McLetchie, said Sgro’s comments were “strange criticism.” She argued that despite the anguish Hartfield’s widow and other victims’ families have experienced in the wake of the Oct. 1 massacre, the First Amendment still applied.

Scotti said the newspaper can either hand over all 58 autopsy reports to the coroner’s office and receive 57 back, or allow the office’s staff to come to the newsroom and select the document to destroy.

“That’s a preposterous demand of a free press,” Moyer said. “This isn’t North Korea. Government officials cannot enter a newsroom and forcibly remove public records, even under a so-called court order.”
“Autopsy reports are essential to uncovering potential shortcomings in the response and the Oct. 1 investigation, holding institutions accountable for those failures and ensuring authorities can take steps to make sure they aren’t repeated during future tragedies,” Moyer said. “Autopsy reports also help the public evaluate the competency of the coroner’s office, which is certainly in question.”

Thanks to whoever posted this link upthread, to Doug Poppa's latest article, here:

http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/la...d-stop-paddocks-600-seconds-terror/2018/02/09

>>>snip

...We might have the opportunity to review some of that material because this past week a Clark County District Court judge ordered the LVMPD to release all video and other evidence that would not compromise any ongoing investigation...

and

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported this week that the Mandalay Bay is changing the floor numbers 31 thru 34 to 56 thru 59. Erasing the number 32 might be like washing their hands of the entire massacre and along with that the memory of the night of October 1. There are also rumors that they might even change the name of the hotel...

...What can never be erased is the fact that 58 people are dead and 851 injured and wounded because MGM Resorts Int’l failed to implement proper security measures that could have prevented the massacre...

(article continues)

<<<snip

Very big article, great info! Wow. Well done!

this
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...gas-review-journal-to-destroy-autopsy-report/

The ruling by District Judge Richard Scotti also barred the newspaper from further reporting on Hartfield’s autopsy details.
otti’s decision came after more than two hours of arguments, during which attorney Anthony Sgro argued that the widow’s privacy concerns far outweighed the public’s need to know. He also said the Review-Journal only sought the records in the first place “to sell newspapers.”
The newspaper’s attorney, Maggie McLetchie, said Sgro’s comments were “strange criticism.” She argued that despite the anguish Hartfield’s widow and other victims’ families have experienced in the wake of the Oct. 1 massacre, the First Amendment still applied.

Scotti said the newspaper can either hand over all 58 autopsy reports to the coroner’s office and receive 57 back, or allow the office’s staff to come to the newsroom and select the document to destroy.

“That’s a preposterous demand of a free press,” Moyer said. “This isn’t North Korea. Government officials cannot enter a newsroom and forcibly remove public records, even under a so-called court order.”
“Autopsy reports are essential to uncovering potential shortcomings in the response and the Oct. 1 investigation, holding institutions accountable for those failures and ensuring authorities can take steps to make sure they aren’t repeated during future tragedies,” Moyer said. “Autopsy reports also help the public evaluate the competency of the coroner’s office, which is certainly in question.”

I hope she reaches resolve in making this any better for her personal healing.
I don’t think the gang anticipated this (Hartfield) taking root in the legal realm. It calls more attention to ‘the autopsy’ not yet released game.

In regards to the reference of MB being prime target for terrorist from Doug Poppas article that Kitty posted, I’m snipping from the article that I posted in relation to where there is mention of the word ‘terrorist.’

I am not making a claim, as I have not taken a further look yet into the names mentioned ‘Howard T Ayers and wife Doris’. They were Benjamin Paddocks inlaws, not related to the terrorist ‘Bill Ayers’ from Chicago. The article states that, but comments they are from the same region.

“After being released in 1956, at the age of 29, Ben Paddock packed up his wife and kid and moved to Tucson, Arizona. This move may have had something to do with the owners of the house in Clinton, Ia. More research confirms that Howard T. Ayers and Doris Ayers are in-laws of Benjamin Paddock. Doris is the sister of “Dolores Irene Paddock”. They sold their house in 1956 and moved to Tucson. The Paddock’s obviously were close enough with them to follow them to the Southwest.”

“ If the name AYERS sounds familiar, it’s probably because of the name Bill Ayers, AN INFAMOUS LEFTIST TERRORIST FROM CHICAGO. Though no connection was found between Bill and Howard Ayers, it’s curious that they are from the same region.”

Las Vegas Strip shooter Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety medication in his system, autopsy records obtained Friday by the Review-Journal show.
thats all so far, sorry..

Las Vegas Strip shooter Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety medication in his system, autopsy records obtained Friday by the Review-Journal show.
thats all so far, sorry..

So now they're telling us tell us valiummade him do it? Pffft.

weird or what?
[FONT=&quot]According to the report, Paddock's brain remains in a research lab in Stanford University School of Medicine.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A judge ordered the autopsy report on Paddock released to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the Associated Press and Paddock's brother on Friday, according to Dan Kulin of the Clark County Office of Public Communications.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The report will not be released to other media until Monday to comply with the court order, Kulin said.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/las-ve...-anti-anxiety-medicine-in-system-autopsy-says[/FONT]

drip feed continues
An autopsy found Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock had anti-anxiety drugs in his system but was not under the influence of them and was otherwise healthy.

It showed signs of benzodiazepines in Paddock&#8217;s system but said because the substances were found in his urine and not his blood, Paddock wasn&#8217;t under the influence of the medication. The report said he was overweight but otherwise healthy.

https://apnews.com/6f7a8aa10d394f0a...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

https://apnews.com/0920cb327f914892...s-no-insight-on-motive-in-Vegas-mass-shooting

LAS VEGAS (AP) &#8212; The much anticipated autopsy report on Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock did nothing to help explain why he carried out the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history &#8212; his body didn&#8217;t hold diseases or drugs or other substances that could have caused aggressive behavior

sorry see that secondary dissemination of this document is prohibited.
you can view it from link on this post but not reproduce it.

https://apnews.com/0920cb327f914892...s-no-insight-on-motive-in-Vegas-mass-shooting

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The much anticipated autopsy report on Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock did nothing to help explain why he carried out the deadliest shooting in modern U.S. history — his body didn’t hold diseases or drugs or other substances that could have caused aggressive behavior

sorry see that secondary dissemination of this document is prohibited.
you can view it from link on this post but not reproduce it.

there is an anomaly, states time of death to be 1200 hrs..

am not understanding the blunt force injuries of extremities..
he did not have very many teeth remaining
cardiovascular valvular mild degenerative changes
some spinal degeneration... think age specific

quite a few tranks in his peripheral blood, none in v high levels P16/40
do see this, bears further discussion 17/40
mercury and arsenic specifically
selenium, antimony and lead high as well
drugs
temezepam (sleeping med)
chlorpheneramine-anti histamine
nordiazepam-valium
ozazepam, (have to look that up) it's a break down of a diazepam metabolite

Nothing abnormal detected, basically.

Each report contains an explanatory note with normal levels of each compound for comparison.
Very thorough autopsy.
very much written for ease of understanding of the general public..

Only questions I have are his leg injuries, not vast.. and time of death.

drugs
temezepam (sleeping med)
nordiazepam-valium

Each report contains an explanatory note with normal levels of each compound for comparison.
Very thorough autopsy.

Oh brother - am I reading this correctly. So we now know his heart was not all that awesome we know his lungs are shot and we learn his spine doesn't work all that well and he is running around a room with machine guns for 10 minutes?

Smile just clarifying -- now I really believe he was the sole shooter ha !!

blunt force is blunt force -- getting beat up possibly?? For information that might have been on the missing hard drive that we were not told about for around a month. ?

both legs sound more like beating also

might campos been inside beating him up >

blunt force is far different from the vague notions we had been given however they worded i had a image of a scratch

no car crash involved !!! blunt force in a hotel room is being beaten!! anyone gotten a blunt force injury from walking into a designer couch??

so his legs are blunt force injured and he is running around firing machine guns!!

so now i have a senior citizen with heart problems breathing problems poison sedatives smashed in calves doing a physical marathon!!

at night in a room with no lights on and some smoke

getting more credible with every passing day !!

On another report time of death was def not listed as that it was like 446 or something

will try to find !!

i am actually most interested in arsenic
and lead --- someone slowly poisoning him ??? Heap of concrete data there !!

ha maybe he liked eating pencils !!! I think it is called PICA!

OI VEY now i got no heart no lungs pencil eating guy on sedatives with destroyed legs (plural!) . and burnt out spinal cord! ...........

someone is pissed at someone !! criminals terrorists govt agents or whatever tend not to be fond of informants!!

Oh brother - am I reading this correctly. So we now know his heart was not all that awesome we know his lungs are shot and we learn his spine doesn't work all that well and he is running around a room with machine guns for 10 minutes?

Smile just clarifying -- now I really believe he was the sole shooter ha !!

blunt force is blunt force -- getting beat up possibly?? For information that might have been on the missing hard drive that we were not told about for around a month.

might campos been inside beating him up >

blunt force is far different from the vague notions we had been given however they worded i had a image of a scratch

no car crash involved !!! blunt force in a hotel room is being beaten!! anyone gotten a blunt force injury from walking into a designer couch??

so his legs are blunt force injured and he is running around firing machine guns!!

so now i have a senior citizen with heart problems breathing problems poison sedatives smashed in calves doing a physical marathon!!

at night in a room with no lights on and some smoke

getting more credible with every passing day !!

On another report time of death was def not listed as that it was like 446 or something

will try to find !!

i am actually most interested in arsenic
and lead someone slowly poisoning him ???

someone is pissed at someone !! criminals terrorists govt agents or whatever tend not to be fond of informants!!

no, read it yourself... I was just putting notes here while I was reading it cos pedantic..
lungs, which we assumed could have caused him to pass out were actually okay.
so, no explanation for the snorkel..
No evidence that he digested hard drive either..
arsenic is minimal.. he was not poisoned..
ketone presence, though minimal, is not congruent with having stomach contents and recently digested food in intestine.. possibly latent diabetes??

Acc to Baltimore Post, Doug popas very comprehensive article earlier today, Paddock commenced shooting at 10.05pm, ceased at 10.15pm..
this states he died at 1 hr and 45 minutes later.
Autopsy did not occur for several days, 5th or 6th oct.. gave time for gut bacteria consistent with post mortem changes to form..

Surprised they waited so long to slice him up..
Another bl wall!!!!!!!!
Enough, already..
There will never be catharsis now..

I, at least expected he was suffering from tertiary syphilis..

drugs
temezepam (sleeping med)
nordiazepam-valium

Very thorough autopsy.

Possible reason for "mercury and arsenic...selenium, antimony and lead high" = dental amalgams (fillings in his teeth)? Just a guess. See this statement from the American Dental Association (ADA):

https://www.ada.org/en/about-the-ad...es-and-statements/statement-on-dental-amalgam

Statement on Dental Amalgam

For dental patients: Please visit the ADA&#8217;s MouthHealthy website for information about amalgam and silver-colored fillings.

Dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material that has been used to restore the teeth of more than 100 million Americans. It contains a mixture of metals such as silver, copper and tin, in addition to mercury, which binds these components into a hard, stable and safe substance. Dental amalgam has been studied and reviewed extensively, and has established a record of safety and effectiveness...

...The FDI World Dental Federation and the World Health Organization concluded in a 1997 consensus statement: &#8220;No controlled studies have been published demonstrating systemic adverse effects from amalgam restorations.&#8221; Another conclusion of the report stated that, aside from rare instances of local side effects of allergic reactions, &#8220;the small amount of mercury released from amalgam restorations, especially during placement and removal, has not been shown to cause any &#8230; adverse health effects...&#8221;

...In an article published in the February 1999 issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association, researchers report finding &#8220;no significant association of Alzheimer&#8217;s Disease with the number, surface area or history of having dental amalgam restorations&#8221; and &#8220;no statistically significant differences in brain mercury levels between subjects with Alzheimer&#8217;s Disease and control subjects...&#8221;

(article continues)

The mercury makes sense, he was clearly "mad as a hatter". And aren't bullets made from lead? And copper? Also, you said:

"quite a few tranks in his peripheral blood, none in v high levels P16/40".

(This ^ is from Paddock's autopsy, yes?) But the article here:

https://apnews.com/6f7a8aa10d394f0a...n=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

says:

It showed signs of benzodiazepines in Paddock&#8217;s system but said because the substances were found in his urine and not his blood, Paddock wasn&#8217;t under the influence of the medication.

Aww, They're not even trying to get it right.
c090.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back