NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a senior FBI official, authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events. “We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN.

Hey, was it not his leg that got shot? I found nothing on twitter or search
http://cnn-internationaledition.com...mpos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

-The Maint guy was the most authentic spokesperson to date in my opinion.
Yes, but, he must have suspected something.. but I cannot find any more on this story and none of the CNN Twitter accounts have tweeted it..I checked them all..
CNN is not great but to pick a story from either yournewswire or gotnews without checking is beyond foolhardy..
Gonna do some searching.

Yes, but, he must have suspected something.. but I cannot find any more on this story and none of the CNN Twitter accounts have tweeted it..I checked them all..
CNN is not great but to pick a story from either yournewswire or gotnews without checking is beyond foolhardy..
Gonna do some searching.
I'm not finding ANYTHING.
That is why I asked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice site, sara smith.... Registered the domain on Tuesday... I guess they need a separate site for international affairs...

Domain Name: cnn-internationaledition.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: sara smith
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS1.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Name Server: NS2.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Domain:
cnn-internationaledition.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registration Date:
2017-10-10

Expiration Date:
2018-10-10

Updated Date:
2017-10-10

Gonna do some searching.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...esus-campos-las-vegas-security-223728950.html

“Did Campos call 911? What happened during those six minutes?

Much of Campos's story and background remains a mystery.

Campos's co-worker Liliana Rodriguez started a account for him on October 3, explaining that he'd been shot while on "random patrol" and it could have been "anyone of us."

"Funds will be used to provide relief and financial support for him while he gets back on his feet," Rodriguez's online petition says. "This is a young man that I work with day in and day out. Any financial support would be appreciated for the time he would need to recover."

***A picture of Campos wasn't displayed as part of the fund because Rodriguez indicated that "due to privacy from the media we do not feel comfortable publishing a photo."

During a brief phone conversation with ABC News, Campos said, "I'm fine...I was just doing my job."

Calls and text messages to Campos, Rodriguez and others who might know him were not immediately returned”

-I haven’t seen this, but it sounds a bit off:
*Due to the privacy...”

Nice site, sara smith.... Just registered also, guess they need a separate site for international affairs...

Domain Name: cnn-internationaledition.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: sara smith
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS1.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Name Server: NS2.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Domain:
cnn-internationaledition.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registration Date:
2017-10-10

Expiration Date:
2018-10-10

Updated Date:
2017-10-10

-Not understanding?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jesus-campos-las-vegas-security-223728950.html
Nothing on reverse image search to verify photo is Compos.
Cannot open Storyful
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/11/how-to-spot-fake-news/
http://www.snopes.com/2016/01/14/fake-news-sites/
from search, copypaste cos its 4chan
[h=3]/pol/ - SECOND ARREST MADE VEGAS SHOOTING - Politically Incorrect ...[/h]boards.**********/pol/thread/144975823/second-arrest-made-vegas-shooting
3 hours ago - http://cnn-internationaledition.com/2017/10/11/breaking-news-police-arrest-mandalay-security-guard-jesus-compos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/. >> Anonymous (ID: aTKdUz98) ..... this website is a fake CNN clone that i rec you dont go on, may have viruses. Google is exact URL into google ...

I recently updated tapatalk and now there's no "report" or "alert" option... Any help welcomed and apologies for the off topic

If you tap on a post, the option to quote and thanks shows up along with one that says "more". If you tap that one, you'll see a report option.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...esus-campos-las-vegas-security-223728950.html

“Did Campos call 911? What happened during those six minutes?

Much of Campos's story and background remains a mystery.

Campos's co-worker Liliana Rodriguez started a account for him on October 3, explaining that he'd been shot while on "random patrol" and it could have been "anyone of us."

"Funds will be used to provide relief and financial support for him while he gets back on his feet," Rodriguez's online petition says. "This is a young man that I work with day in and day out. Any financial support would be appreciated for the time he would need to recover."

***A picture of Campos wasn't displayed as part of the fund because Rodriguez indicated that "due to privacy from the media we do not feel comfortable publishing a photo."

During a brief phone conversation with ABC News, Campos said, "I'm fine...I was just doing my job."

Calls and text messages to Campos, Rodriguez and others who might know him were not immediately returned”

-I haven’t seen this, but it sounds a bit off:
*Due to the privacy...”

Nit-picking here, but it should say "the time he WILL need to recover." Saying the time he "would" need to recover makes it sound like he doesn't really need it.

Nit-picking here, but it should say "the time he WILL need to recover." Saying the time he "would" need to recover makes it sound like he doesn't really need it.

-Sorry, i’m not following? She says “while he gets back on his feet”
Where do you see “the time he will need...?
Are we reading the same?

-Not understanding?

It means somebody is trolling you with the Campos breaking news story.

The site has the look and feel of an CNN site, but the domain name was strange. So I looked up the domain data and what would you know: it was registered to "Sara Smith" two days ago... For instance cnn.com data looks like this:
Domain:cnn.com
Registrar:CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.
Registration Date:1993-09-22
Expiration Date:2018-09-21
Updated Date:2017-02-15

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Domain Name Manager
Organization:Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Street:One CNN Center
City:Atlanta
State:GA
Postal Code:30303
Phone:+1.4048275000
Fax:+1.4048271995
Email:email@turner.com

That article is fake. Better alert a mod so these posts can be deleted before it gets out of hand.

Somebody is trolling you with the Campos breaking news story.

The site has the look and feel of an CNN site, but the domain name was strange. So I looked up the domain data and what would you know: it was registered to "Sara Smith" two days ago... For instance cnn.com data looks like this:
DOMAIN INFORMATION
Domain:
cnn.com

Registrar:
CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.

Registration Date:
1993-09-22

Expiration Date:
2018-09-21

Updated Date:
2017-02-15

-The Campos post/site didn’t originate with me. So I am confused?

But in the interview the maintenance chap says the security guard was already down and wounded when shots came through the door and down the corridor. If that is correct, who else could have shot paddock?
It was a fake /cloned CNN.. registered domain godaddy, a known fake news site..
story stated definitively that Campos shot Paddock and was the second shooter.. its been aGES sorting it out.
There was no journalist of that name at cNN, was really difficult to check domain name and reverse image searching found no photo verification..
oH GAWWWWD> We better contact mod to delete our posts and link?

It means somebody is trolling you with the Campos breaking news story.

Domain:cnn.com
Registrar:CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.
Registration Date:1993-09-22
Expiration Date:2018-09-21
Updated Date:2017-02-15

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:Domain Name Manager
Organization:Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Street:One CNN Center
City:Atlanta
State:GA
Postal Code:30303
Phone:+1.4048275000
Fax:+1.4048271995
Email:email@turner.com
It took me ages to discredit it.. how did you do it so quickly?
Moderator alerted.

It was a fake /cloned CNN.. registered domain godaddy, a known fake news site..
story stated definitively that Campos shot Paddock and was the second shooter.. its been aGES sorting it out.
There was no journalist of that name at cNN, was really difficult to check domain name and reverse image searching found no photo verification..
oH GAWWWWD> We better contact mod to delete our posts and link?

-I know that one (cnn) was Fake. The one i’m talking about is Yahoo, where his co-worker started a Go-Fund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly