NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow... Hate to say it, but in my mind, and it seems a couple if other posters, we sort of expected and assumed this ... It was the only scenario, that made sense...
My God! What evidence has been lost, removed,discarded with such a vast waste of time, energy,and resources!!![emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

I'll choose honest over perfect, every single time...

NO NO NO
Its wrong.. it was a clonedCNN site.. a fake makeyuppy site..

I 'think' the story is now that the security guard came to the 32nd floor for a door alarm. He heard a noise, saw the shooter drilling, the shooter saw him and started shooting. I can only assume the shooter realized if the security guard came to talk to him, ask him what he was doing, etc, the guard would have seen all the guns in teh room, seen the stairwell door had been screwed shut, etc. Thus felt it was must to kill the guard. WHY he didn't... I still dno't understand. The shooter must not have had good aim is all I can think of.

Then the maintenance or engineer guy shows up on the 32nd floor because of an alarm on a door. I'm thinking maybe that stairwell door. He enters the floor, walks down a hall, and he sees Jesus who he noted was shot in the leg. He hears gun shots, and said he felt them go behind his head. He ducks into a doorway, eventually making his way to Jesus. He notifies management or someone at the hotel that there is shooting on the 32nd floor. Not sure what happened to him and Jesus afterwards.

David Foster is an international reporter for CNN.
This isn't a bs story is it?
I can't find anything else online!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Me either, looking now... How can the rest of the world be sleeping on this??? [emoji848]

You see he was already a guest in a free room for a few days before he moved into the shooting suite, which he paid for, well .. I dont know about paid for.. unless he paid in advance..In the course of his time in the free room, he made several trips to his home and back.. the purpose of the trips was not disclosed..he would not necessarily have entered the foyer with all these bags in one go, he would just have had them moved from free room to killing rooms..

Can anyone else remember hearing that airbnb is where he booked the last rooms through? Or am I thinking of another case? From what I seem to remember, the first rooms were comped rooms, and then he moved into the last rooms which he paid for. There was something about airbnb because I remember being shocked at that.

He forgot , for days, to tell the world about the masks and stuff

imo they are kinda singificant - moo

how and why - clueless !

I have a feeling after so much time that there was no one on that leg of the floor

I would think part of the narrative would be something like:

According to MGM shortly after shots were heard our staff in our call center received a multitude of calls of guests near the room
At the minimum...

Anyone know what time the concert would have ended?? Maybe the intent was to start shooting as they were leaving?

According to a senior FBI official, authorities became suspicions by the extreme amount of gunpowder residue found on Campos’ hands and inconsistencies in his timeline of events. “We believe he killed Paddock, shot holes through the door and his own arm to produce physical evidence for his cover story, then went and lay next to the elevator,” the FBI official told CNN.

Hey, was it not his leg that got shot? I found nothing on twitter or search
http://cnn-internationaledition.com...mpos-as-second-shooter-in-las-vegas-massacre/

You are correct...

Notice in the video maintenance guy starts out with, " My side of the story", just a tad bit weird wording...

Iona, that was a fake cnn site.. the story was bs.
bUT I did notice that..

Can anyone else remember hearing that airbnb is where he booked the last rooms through? Or am I thinking of another case? From what I seem to remember, the first rooms were comped rooms, and then he moved into the last rooms which he paid for. There was something about airbnb because I remember being shocked at that.

Paddock rented a room overlooking the Life is Beautiful festival in downtown Las Vegas a week earlier, Lombardo said.
Lombardo said Paddock used room-sharing site Airbnb to rent a room at The Ogden during the festival, which ran from Sept. 22-24.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...s-still-not-clear-on-who-stephen-paddock-was/

I'm surprised other guests didn't come into the hallway looking to see what the noise was. I doubt they all immediately thought' gun shots'.

Nice site, sara smith.... Registered the domain on Tuesday... I guess they need a separate site for international affairs...

Domain Name: cnn-internationaledition.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: sara smith
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS1.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Name Server: NS2.C33789.SGVPS.NET
Domain:
cnn-internationaledition.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registration Date:
2017-10-10

Expiration Date:
2018-10-10

Updated Date:
2017-10-10
What is going on? So,this is bs?

think the airbnb ref was to another city that he allegedly scoped

-MzO, can you clarify this? I don’t see anything about “he will need to recover”
TIA

His co-worker said on the that the funds will be used to help cover the time he would need to recover. I feel like it's more appropriate to say it will be used to help cover the the time he will need to recover.

By saying "the time he would need to recover" it could be misconstrued as "the time he would need to recover, had he actually been shot" lol.

Like I said - just being nit-picky.

It was a fake /cloned CNN.. registered domain godaddy, a known fake news site..
story stated definitively that Campos shot Paddock and was the second shooter.. its been aGES sorting it out.
There was no journalist of that name at cNN, was really difficult to check domain name and reverse image searching found no photo verification..
oH GAWWWWD> We better contact mod to delete our posts and link?
Yes, please do ... Also, getting messages another poster quoted my post, but I don't see any of my post showing up, is the sight hacked?

What is going on? So,this is bs?

This story is BS yes. That domain info is for the domain holder and it is some xy woman.

I know the too-tired-to-remember feeling which frequently turns me into a basketcase.

He hAD to have seen Campos/compos because he had 2 CCTV cameras on his food trolley outside his door.. I assume one pointed each way.
He could easily have ceased drilling until sG had left.. Why did he not?
This not helped by the variety of stories reported and the conflicting statements by hotel.
He had to have seen him, especially if he was drilling beside the door and the cameras..IF he was drilling..if that was true..
The story is now controlled by LE and the FBI..They are in conflict, in public conflict to boot.
The hotel is also in conflict, presumably with both which means they are likely to be less than helpful with the investigation and will probably lawyer up real quick and real expensively because they face mega lawsuits if its proven they did not have adequate security or protocols in place and operating.
Its a bit of a horror story.. badly handled..and peoples' lives jeopardised as a result.
I agree with the post that stated police cannot walk into a bomb and must proceed with caution and my reading of their behaviour is that they acted correctly during the event, thats from seeing so very many terrorist attacks and knowing a bit of the protocols.
That was during the event leading up to them entering the room.
But I do NOT know whether he suicided or met police fire.. I dont know who has this info either, possibly hotel staff..

I think Mandalay Bay would have been ok - they can't control what people bring on their premises, they can't search every bag and every room...BUT now that it's being said the security guard was shot 6 min before anything else happens, all of a sudden they're looking at a huge liability issue if their guard knew there was someone with a gun and didn't inform anyone for 6 minutes.

Now it looks like he knew and didn't tell anyone, which caused confusion and chaos when he could have called and said exactly what happened and where he was and the police could have responded to the room quicker.

I think we all know it wouldn't have mattered if police had arrived more quickly, because he had already done all his damage anyway, but when looking at the legal issues, it appears to shift blame towards MB and away from LE.

I know the too-tired-to-remember feeling which frequently turns me into a basketcase.

He hAD to have seen Campos/compos because he had 2 CCTV cameras on his food trolley outside his door.. I assume one pointed each way.
He could easily have ceased drilling until sG had left.. Why did he not?
This not helped by the variety of stories reported and the conflicting statements by hotel.
He had to have seen him, especially if he was drilling beside the door and the cameras..IF he was drilling..if that was true..
The story is now controlled by LE and the FBI..They are in conflict, in public conflict to boot.
The hotel is also in conflict, presumably with both which means they are likely to be less than helpful with the investigation and will probably lawyer up real quick and real expensively because they face mega lawsuits if its proven they did not have adequate security or protocols in place and operating.
Its a bit of a horror story.. badly handled..and peoples' lives jeopardised as a result.
I agree with the post that stated police cannot walk into a bomb and must proceed with caution and my reading of their behaviour is that they acted correctly during the event, thats from seeing so very many terrorist attacks and knowing a bit of the protocols.
That was during the event leading up to them entering the room.
But I do NOT know whether he suicided or met police fire.. I dont know who has this info either, possibly hotel staff..
Good post!

NO NO NO
Its wrong.. it was a clonedCNN site.. a fake makeyuppy site..
Finally saw this in my feed, will the mods remove the rest of our post that replied to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly