NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen nothing about a week before; just the story of the maintenance worker that technically "warned" them "before" the massacre. That's the headline I've seen a lot of places running with. While technically true, he was radioing it in that they were shot at, minutes before the event. Not what I'd necessarily characterize as "warning before the massacre" as much as, was first to report a massacre was happening. I'd be interested to see if there is something coming out now about the week in advance claim.

Yes......I've checked.....you are correct & the headline I saw was misleading.

There's waaaaay too many things that aren't adding up.

Perhaps the ole' "follow the money" will bring about answers?

I will also say, if he was actually trained, he'd have realized bump stocks were actually a pretty bad way to do business. I won't get into specifics, but automatic rate of fire is not intended for use as he was trying to use it. May have actually saved some lives that he had no formal training.
Yes I saw a video from a hunter who was demonstrating the bump stocks and pointing out how completely inaccurate they are for shooting and the kick back was literally moving his entire torso

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Could he have shot the windows out? Opinions?

Technically? Absolutely. There’s no such thing as bullet proof glass. Bullet resistant glass is a thing but very expensive not practical in this situation. So sure he could have shot out the glass. After thinking about other people’s posts, I think he could have shot out the glass after he shot at the security guard.

Yes I saw a video from a hunter who was demonstrating the bump stocks and pointing out how completely inaccurate they are for shooting and the kick back was literally moving his entire torso

He was spraying into a crowd of what, 22,000 people? You don’t need to be accurate the same way you would if you’re deer hunting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...eline-of-shooting-warn-it-could-change-again/

-It could change again. Why? They have concrete items to go off of for the timeline. The only way it can change is ? Key persons reserving their right to come forth for fear of? Has the FBI issued all request to all persons directly involved...that they know of?

I’m just tuning in for the day. My apologies if these questions have come up earlier.
TIA

I wonder why the hotel was comfortable with releasing the maintenance worker's radio call, but we haven't heard anything from Campos' multiple calls... At first, I just assumed their radio traffic or whatever wasn't recorded, but now it appears that's the case.

He was spraying into a crowd of what, 22,000 people? You don’t need to be accurate the same way you would if you’re deer hunting

The crowd was actually quite a distance away for an AR-15 platform. The issue wouldn't necessarily be left/right, but more muzzle rise and firing too high. Only hitting 100-150 people out of 22,000 illustrates that he was suffering from some accuracy issues with his chosen methods.

I posted link earlier this eve regarding massive share sale by major shareholder.. I was unsure of source of link but documents copied looked legit.. may be worthy of more investigation.. not sure

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...eline-of-shooting-warn-it-could-change-again/

-It could change again. Why? They have concrete items to go off of for the timeline. The only way it can change is ? Key persons reserving their right to come forth for fear of? Has the FBI issued all request to all persons directly involved...that they know of?

I’m just tuning in for the day. My apologies if these questions have come up earlier.
TIA

-Snip from above ‘Timeline may change again’

MGM Resorts, which owns the Mandalay Bay, released a statement Tuesday night casting doubt on the latest timetable Lombardo had announced. In the statement, the company said it “cannot be certain about the most recent timeline” released publicly “and ***we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate***

MGM did not elaborate on what part of the police timeline was inaccurate and did not respond to questions regarding what it was disputing, what happened inside the hotel and whether hotel security officials are required to immediately call the police upon reports of gunshots. Through a public relations firm, MGM declined to make any employee available for an interview Wednesday, and said in a statement: “Security has been and continues to be a top priority at all of MGM Resorts.”

The Las Vegas police did not respond to a list of questions Wednesday about the revised timeline or ***whether they stood still by it***. During his interview with 8 News Now, a local TV affiliate in Las Vegas, Lombardo attributed shifting timeline to police being transparent.

The crowd was actually quite a distance away for an AR-15 platform. The issue wouldn't necessarily be left/right, but more muzzle rise and firing too high. Only hitting 100-150 people out of 22,000 illustrates that he was suffering from some accuracy issues with his chosen methods.

He didn't just hit 100-150 people. He hit over five hundred people. Not everybody died.

Perhaps Friday will give them enough time to get the timel....ah... collective stories straight.

No you don't however if you're the one actually firing it many have said how difficult it is to use, it's a novelty item, it's hard to handle, and no real gun enthusiasts gave a crap about them until now since they were used for entertainment more than anything. Again more questions than answers for me.

I wonder why the hotel was comfortable with releasing the maintenance worker's radio call, but we haven't heard anything from Campos' multiple calls... At first, I just assumed their radio traffic or whatever wasn't recorded, but now it appears that's the case.

-Good question!? Last night it was mentioned that Campos “manually” called down. I don’t know what the literal meaning is for that these days.

Why did he shoot the security guard?

No you don't however if you're the one actually firing it many have said how difficult it is to use, it's a novelty item, it's hard to handle, and no real gun enthusiasts gave a crap about them until now since they were used for entertainment more than anything. Again more questions than answers for me.

I’m shocked there’s more questions than answers for you. Maybe since there was more than one shooter it will explain some things.

I have not heard anything from gun enthusiasts besides bump stocks should be outlawed and taken off the market.

-Good question!? Last night it was mentioned that Campos “manually” called down. I don’t know what the literal meaning is for that these days.

Could be he used a phone instead of a radio which is why it wasn't recorded.

"The massacre in Las Vegas killed 58 people and wounded 489 who were crowded together into one field, but those deaths have been felt across the entire continent."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/10/06/here-all-victims-las-vegas-shooting/733236001/
When they say wounded I don't take that to mean he actually shot over 500 people. They were crowded in a contained place. I would assume that means, wounded. Broken legs, people trampled etc. Anything requiring medical attention. Not 500 shot. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member