NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with the thought of exploding the fuel tanks why did he need all those weapons if that was the initial plan? He only needed specific rifles and bullets.

Yeah, he had all those magazines and even gas masks. 'Maybe he thought he would be "holed-up" in that suite for awhile continuing to shoot anything/everything that moved?

thread closed for review. Take this opportunity to take a breather and check on your other cases.

ALRIGHTY THEN: I have jut removed two pages of snark, rudeness and bickering.

1) forum etiquette please take a moment to refresh your memory.

2) If you think someone is violating TOS use the alert feature so a moderator can review. DO NOT quote or respond to it

3) DO NOT tell your fellow members how to post. If you feel they are breaking the rules refer to 2) above.

4) Things stated as fact must be accompanied by a supporting link. Even if you have provided that link previously. Threads can move quickly. Every member does not see every post. If you are stating a fact you have a supporting link. It is just that simple.

5) Signatures indicating "everything not accompanied by a link is JMO" or "if no link provided it's opinion" will not suffice. Some members elect not to see their fellow members signatures.

The thread is open for posting.

I wonder if the security guard or maintenance worker heard Stephen Paddock say anything while massacring people.

Well, good evening all. My five month old laption crashed today so I haven't been on at all. Seems like the hotel isn't playing along with the LVPD story?

Well, good evening all. My five month old laption crashed today so I haven't been on at all. Seems like the hotel isn't playing along with the LVPD story?

Not sure what you mean by that?

I recently updated tapatalk and now there's no "report" or "alert" option... Any help welcomed and apologies for the off topic

ouch- why wait?!!!
This is what I cannot figure out. If he had reported someone suspicious, yeah, wait. But if someone has been shot, how is it not first instinct to call 911?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[h=1]COMPANY BEHIND LAS VEGAS HOTEL WHERE SHOOTING HAPPENED DISAGREES WITH POLICE ON TIMELINE[/h]http://www.newsweek.com/las-vegas-shooting-timeline-mgm-resorts-disputes-682676

But MGM Resorts, the company behind the Mandalay Bay hotel, is disputing that timeline. “This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts,” MGM Resorts spokesperson Debra DeShong said in a statement Tuesday night.

“As evidenced by law enforcement briefings over the past week, many facts are still unverified and continue to change as events are under review. We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publicly, and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate.”

DeShong added that the company would not be commenting further at this time.

I recently updated tapatalk and now there's no "report" or "alert" option... Any help welcomed and apologies for the off topic
Same here. I cannot figure it out on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since they don't say what exactly is wrong with the timeline, hard to believe it's credible. Of all people, they should know when they got the radio or a phone call from their employees about the shooting.

Hard to say. LVMPD just did a huge flip-flop and contradicts many things they’ve said before. MGM contradicts newest contradiction by police... It’s a mess, that’s for sure.

If either of them did, I wouldn't be surprised if it was kept from the public. After all, the public was lied to about the original timeline.

At this point, I'm suspicious of anything coming from the Clark County Sheriff's Dept.

I fully supported their statements in the beginning. Not anymore.

IMO I'm comfortable at this stage that it is a complex and ongoing investigation in a country with a huge appetite for conspiracy theories. It takes years of observation to form a convincing argument for a conspiracy. I just don't buy them when the theories are formed while it is all so raw.

Hard to say. LVMPD just did a huge flip-flop and contradicts many things they’ve said before. MGM contradicts newest contradiction by police... It’s a mess, that’s for sure.

Yep, that's for sure. There are already a bunch of conspiracy theorists and this doesn't help.

I don't know why he stopped. I don't like to make assumptions. I just question things when they don't add up.

He was clearly homicidal and suicidal. There can be a thin line between the two at times, especially with these types of rampage killers/attackers. He stopped when he decided to kill himself , likely because he knew he had been discovered, and was operating on borrowed time.

The majority of these shooters and attackers kill themselves before the police can take them alive. It happens over and over again. It's like the same exact rendition of the same story on repeat, from Columbine to today. Very few do not commit suicide when they believe police are closing in or have been alerted. Which is also why we have such a research gap around these killers. Few are left alive because most take their lives when they decide its time to do so. What is not adding up about that?

Yeah sure. But my comment was based on him using such a tool to initially break the window. I also was replying to a comment about a tool that breaks car windows in emergencies, not a hammer.

I may be completely off beam here, but I seem to remember reading that some strengthened glass is designed to be broken first in a corner and that once that is done the rest of the pane becomes easier to break out.

I may be misremembering though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member