NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the disinformation is coming from Law Enforcement, it doesn't help to dispel any conspiracy theories.

I agree. I'd just rather give it time (surveillance footage reviewed etc) to see what the official line evolves into, than freak out just yet. MOO

Since they don't say what exactly is wrong with the timeline, hard to believe it's credible. Of all people, they should know when they got the radio or a phone call from their employees about the shooting.

I agree.

When I first read the headline, I chuckled a little. Yes, of course they're going to have a problem with the timeline. The "new" timeline doesn't do them any favors.

If either of them did, I wouldn't be surprised if it was kept from the public. After all, the public was lied to about the original timeline.

At this point, I'm suspicious of anything coming from the Clark County Sheriff's Dept.

I fully supported their statements in the beginning. Not anymore.
Was it a lie or was it an error?
I'm inclined to believe it was an error..
Regarding the 6 minutes..
The police could NOT respond until after they had been alerted.. The question is what time did the hotel inform the police?
They did fudge that detail yesterday in presser.. possibly hoping still to win co-operation from hotel who hold a lot of the keys.
I got the impression Sheriff was trying to keep them sweet with his nectarine praise for their 'actions' early on. I am taking into account the magnitude of the massacre and that he would have seen so much carnage.
I am also taking on board the points made by CarIIs yesterday regarding the reputation of that department and that they have been investigated by feds vice irregularities..
BUT, when the deputy fudged the time the call was received again yesterday, so many days post event, it was inexcusable..suggested his interests are in protecting corporations versus general public..
The date of arrival of SP could well have been a genuine error.. thats okay..he was staying in a free room prior to moving into the suite and he was not billed for free room so did not appear as registered until he moved into the suite..it was a long time.. a long few days to await the carrying out of his plan..
I am inclined to believe the dept is not the brightest or most organised or canny star in the sky but it is possible their fumbling was in an attempt to get hotel to co-operate fully.
Now, hotel is not co-operating fully and neither are the feds..
I too, was wondering whether he spoke to security guard.. I also wonder wdh he was doing drilling at that hour of the night when he had had almost a week to set it all up..
I wonder what time he stopped gambling that day..
I had to throw out my secret theory that he had degenerative brain disease following autopsy..
Ditto with gambling debts..
Gun surplus is making me dizzy...
Part of his brain appears to be functioning rationally, another part in total chaos...

RE: SP's love of planes and guns.
My partner and I like to watch videos of restored warbirds. Watching one the other night, partner said about the cockpit "there's where the Machine gun would be". I got cold chills, thinking that the shooter's choice of elevation near an airstrip, with cannon fodder below, may have been him playing out a 'boy's own' fantasy. MOO

I wonder how many goggles, body armor, and hearing protection were in the room.

I posted link earlier this eve regarding massive share sale by major shareholder.. I was unsure of source of link but documents copied looked legit.. may be worthy of more investigation.. not sure

Kitty, can you point me at the link please? I can't find your post with it in. Was it deleted?

IMO I'm comfortable at this stage that it is a complex and ongoing investigation in a country with a huge appetite for conspiracy theories. It takes years of observation to form a convincing argument for a conspiracy. I just don't buy them when the theories are formed while it is all so raw.

And a huge appetite for news early. Not one LE spokesperson, but many.

Kitty, can you point me at the link please? I can't find your post with it in. Was it deleted?

I dont know, I cannot find it now, but I did post it with addendum that source was unknown to me and could well have been dodgy.. I dont know all the alt right or left or conspiracy nutjobs and he could well have been one.. It was about head of MGM offloading tons of shares past few months.. I didnt seek to verify it through reputable sites as I got distracted! If its true it should be a matter of public record though..

?

WTH!

The Ceo of MGM grand has been selling off all his stock !!

He started in July!

Since then he has gotten rid of 80% of his stuff!

No idea what that means but interesting !

• On Thursday, September 7th, James Murren sold 259,760 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.19, for a total value of $8,881,194.40.
  • On Wednesday, August 9th, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $31.54, for a total value of $1,806,264.26.
  • On Monday, July 31st, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.05, for a total value of $1,892,740.45.

https://www.americanbankingnews.com...s-of-mgm-resorts-international-mgm-stock.html
The official trade document is linked there as well.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I dont know, I cannot find it now, but I did post it with addendum that source was unknown to me and could well have been dodgy.. I dont know all the alt right or left or conspiracy nutjobs and he could well have been one.. It was about head of MGM offloading tons of shares past few months.. I didnt seek to verify it through reputable sites as I got distracted! If its true it should be a matter of public record though..
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/789570/000112760217027217/xslF345X01/form4.xml

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/789570/000112760217029691/xslF345X03/form4.xml

Eta most recent sales

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Fascinating stuff

Forensic Acoustic analysis! !

Oh God.. I just Google asked why Murren had offloaded his shares.
I wish I hadn't.
Is anybody familiar with the finance sector?

Link? Explanation?

Can't recall link just remember the stuff !

Its like speed velocity air temp humidity etc

basically the stuff he was doing in his room

My thought process was when we found that out was god why do that you have a machine gun - it seems like you can do stuff without that kind of thing. OCD stuff??

It is really amazing too complicated in like me being able to do the formulas and stuff!

But is is amazing what the science stuff does !

Funny after learning some - I thought oh my god he sounds like the classic def of a nerd!

Like with a protractor thing in his top pocket!

Whew

Oh God.. I just Google asked why Murren had offloaded his shares.
I wish I hadn't.
Is anybody familiar with the finance sector?

funny I think you were trying to do what I was !!

Then I thought someone on WS will be able to translate this into baby stuff -- numbers and I despise each other !

My god you guys can understand that ! Good for you!

I just read from the top I did not know that had been posted !!

-Glad we are back on. Im trying to catch up. This has soooo many parts and pieces😮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo