NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, we have to acknowledge that the days of benevolent giant corporations long vanished.

We have to ponder the willingness to pick up the tab in order to provide secret service type protection for a rent a security cop that received a boo boo (he was walking around ) on his leg despite a whirlwind of over 200 machine gun bullets.

Yeah that does not defy logic either!
What are you suggesting (continually, I might add) when you talk about Campos "only" getting shot in the leg despite all the rounds?

If you are going to continue to question various facts, please at least answer those of us who ask you to clarify your comments.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You mean these jet fuel tanks near the MB?

https://www.voanews.com/a/police-say-las-vegas-shooter-fired-at-jet-fuel-tanks/4069730.html

048AF4CE-155B-46C5-B20D-8F892E7D4806_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Has anyone heard anything about a passion of going to shooting ranges -- to hit tiny tiny aviation gas tanks in the dark from far away dead in the center of the tank?
<rsbm>

Has anyone heard anything about a passion of going to shooting ranges -- to hit tiny tiny aviation gas tanks in the dark from far away dead in the center of the tank?

I would suppose if the tank was swiss cheesed that make a a bit of a sense

But i would think it would take quite a marksman to hit dead center on a tiny gas tank , in the dark , far away,

Dead. Center.

Dead Center.

Marksman ship for sure .

Just speculating-- like someone with military training possibly .

Only a possibility tho
It has been repeatedly reported that he had calculations written down by the window, which explains some of that. It has also been stated that it is pretty easy to bypass shooting ranges and go practice in the desert there.

JMO, the high level of insane horse bleep has happened before. It can be attributed to a high profile domestic terror event coupled with the growing presence of for-profit CT groups on social media. It's turned into quite an industry. One news outlet has decided to capitalize on the hysteria by carefully trying to lend a veneer of credibility to the insane ravings of the CT community. They're cashing in more than anyone.

The downside of all this manufactured hysteria is not just the "witch hunting" of innocent people like JC, it also has a deleterious effect on public disclosure by LE and a further erosion of trust between LE and the public. On the plus side, JC will probably have grounds for a civil suit. Maybe it will also encourage the legit news media and the public to turn against the CT industry.

JMO

How can the notion that a 64 year dude with no military history committing the biggest mass shooting on his own be any less a conspiracy theory than folks pondering the possibility that more than one person did this ?

I remain lost

Many of us have provided all sorts of reasons why we think it might be more than one

can anyone who is so into the lone wolf theory explain how they got there..

Many of us have clearly outlined our doubt -- can some of you share your definitive conclusions

tia

Stephen Paddock and the World of Video Poker

Video Poker is what I play when I gamble, unlike slots, there is a game to think about. I am intimidated by other players and don't play at the tables.
I start at the nickel machines and after I've practiced a few minutes, won some hands and built my money up, I go to the $10 machines.
I have won a few hundred with this method and if I lose, I always stop, I never pull out more money if I'm losing, I only play with winnings.
I don't drink much, one drink is my limit, but, if you drink, all your drinks are free at the $10 machines, they are built into a bar.

Tables can be intimidating in the beginning for sure... but also a lot of fun. My husbands main squeeze is craps and I used to just stand next to him and watch. But then we played during the day when the tables were pretty empty, so we got a table just the two of us. The dealers and boxman were so patient and fun, it gave me a confidence boost to play at night without my husband if I want. Just a suggestion

Also, make sure you’re getting your free drinks no matter which machines or tables you’re playing lol.

It has been repeatedly reported that he had calculations written down by the window, which explains some of that. It has also been stated that it is pretty easy to bypass shooting ranges and go practice in the desert there.

Who did the calculating?

Sadly, we have to acknowledge that the days of benevolent giant corporations long vanished.

We have to ponder the willingness to pick up the tab in order to provide secret service type protection for a rent a security cop that received a boo boo (he was walking around ) on his leg despite a whirlwind of over 200 machine gun bullets.

Yeah that does not defy logic either!

Sorry but to me it's perfectly logical they would do this. That's not saying we know everything already and they aren't trying to keep him quiet, but the guard on him alone isn't enough for me to think there are darker forces at work.

JMO, the high level of insane horse bleep has happened before. It can be attributed to a high profile domestic terror event coupled with the growing presence of for-profit CT groups on social media. It's turned into quite an industry. One news outlet has decided to capitalize on the hysteria by carefully trying to lend a veneer of credibility to the insane ravings of the CT community. They're cashing in more than anyone.

The downside of all this manufactured hysteria is not just the "witch hunting" of innocent people like JC, it also has a deleterious effect on public disclosure by LE and a further erosion of trust between LE and the public. On the plus side, JC will probably have grounds for a civil suit. Maybe it will also encourage the legit news media and the public to turn against the CT industry.

JMO
If anyone wants to look at a high profile case with a ton more horse bleep and almost no information, check out the family of 8 who were murdered in Ohio a year and a half ago. Or the Netherland murders where almost no information has been released and the case has gone cold. In comparison, I feel like we've been given a wealth of information in 16 days considering this tragedy is much more complicated.

What are you suggesting (continually, I might add) when you talk about Campos "only" getting shot in the leg despite all the rounds?

If you are going to continue to question various facts, please at least answer those of us who ask you to clarify your comments.

Amazing to get a leg wound , after 200 rounds of machine gun stuff , at close range , where you can walk around all the way down to the elevator bank .

Make me conclude not all that serious a shot thankfully

That looks like a pretty big target.

see what they look like from his room !!

As an aviation lover I can tell you they are adorable !!

little itsy bitsy aviation tanks !!

Sorry but to me it's perfectly logical they would do this. That's not saying we know everything already and they aren't trying to keep him quiet, but the guard on him alone isn't enough for me to think there are darker forces at work.

ITA. Given the number of victims in this tragedy, multiply that by the number of persons directly or indirectly affected, take a number of those who believe JC was somehow complicit in this horrific crime, factor in his employment and experience as a security guard ... I don't find that odd at all, and (regardless of who is paying for it), IMO it is most prudent to prevent anyone from accessing his home when he is not there.

How can the notion that a 64 year dude with no military history committing the biggest mass shooting on his own be any less a conspiracy theory than folks pondering the possibility that more than one person did this ?

I remain lost

Many of us have provided all sorts of reasons why we think it might be more than one

can anyone who is so into the lone wolf theory explain how they got there..

Many of us have clearly outlined our doubt -- can some of you share your definitive conclusions

tia
But your sources are less than stellar. I'm sorry, but I taught persuasive writing for college level, which focused on research. Almost none of your sources would even be allowed in an English 101 paper. And many are not allowed in this forum either.

Amazing to get a leg wound , after 200 rounds of machine gun stuff , at close range , where you can walk around all the way down to the elevator bank .

Make me conclude not all that serious a shot thankfully
Yes, he was very lucky. But why continue to bring it up (about ten times)?

First all the steps you describe above cannot be accomplished within 10 hours -- when they took the narrative to sole shooter.

That in and of itself is concerning .

I think I am less paranoid than many in that I don't do SM!

With the passage of time , however, the multitude of first person accounts that have actually made on line , clearly there were a a heck of a lot of uploads that were not near the MD that directly heard shots.

i just cant understand how people from all across the country , from all over the strip , can get together to make up this huge CT that they heard shots.

My conclusion , based on watching the videos . listening to the first person accounts, leaves open the possibility that it was way more than a 64 year old dude.

IMO that defies logic and actually leans more in the multiple shooter cat than an old dude ,who cant find the energy , for years, to put one foot in the shower , on a regular basis -- it becomes hard to believe that his dude had the energy to do what they are saying he was doing

Frankly, by all accounts , in reality , he was lazy schelp.

This astonishing physical capability to get all the stuff into his car, then schlep it up , then unpack it , then hold onto a violent machine in a tripod for 10 minutes --- physically seems pretty far fetched to me !!

It is a huge property. Just schlepping back and forth from your room on the 32 floor to th garage , back and forth , over time, for a 64 year old of shape seems just dumb!! mo

Totally not credible .

They should have picked a 29 year old super in shape dude with a long history of being a navy seal or delta or army or whatever .

A gambler who sits on his tushie for decades just does seem like ,physically, a human being capable of what they are alledging.

His muscle tone certainly does not give an impression of the physical prowess to play Delta force man on the 32nd story of some hotel , in the dark -- has kinda of a
ludicrous notion to me !!

It is in reality - a fairy tale -- he would drop dead from a heart attack .

He is the most unhealthy looking person I have seen!

He is yellow! Red blood cells are MIA!!

mo o

They have bell hops in the hotels in Vegas, gold carts loaded up with a dozen or more suitcases is a daily sight in Vegas, but I'm just repeating myself so I'll go on to next thing.
I am a 60 year old woman, I walk with a noticeable limp, but I could set up a tripod with a semi-auto rifle and a bumb stock and spray bullets into a crowd and successfully kill lots of people.
The bumb stock makes it impossible to aim, you don't do any "sharp shooting" with automatic fire. But, you don't need to be a sharp shooter to hit people in a crowd of 22,000 a few yards away.
The reason many gun rights advocates want guns is that it evens the field.
A petite woman can shoot a 6'5" muscular man who attacks her.
An old woman can shoot a young, fit, person.
They let children fire automatic rifles in gun ranges in Nevada.

6 Helpful Tips for Disabled Shooters

Some of the most talented shooters I&#8217;ve ever met actually had a handicap or disability. Contrary to popular belief, physical impairment does not mean you cannot shoot a gun.

see what they look like from his room !!

As an aviation lover I can tell you they are adorable !!

little itsy bitsy aviation tanks !!

Link to the photo you are referring to that shows the view of the tanks from his room as "tiny".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly