NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas is moving on. They are showing their ad "Vegas Strong" to conclude the "horrid" thing that happened. It's all over. Safe to come back now.

It's what they do in Vegas. It's their "way".

They rely on tourists (who gamble)

My goodness, the 9/11 basic timeline was much easier to track due to airports recording exact take off times and all of NY seeing the plane hit (there was no illusion that they could be hearing firecrackers or anything else), then the whole world seeing the second plane hit and the towers collapsing. This is totally different. And expanded timelines came much later.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

-Not meant as a literal comparison, as no tragedy can be. Not bombs and guns or cars and planes. The correlation is “Tragedies and Timelines”.

So, nobody here finds it a little too much of a coincidence that Campos thought he heard drilling that was really gunfire.....And then found out later that there actually was drilling?

What was being drilled?

Vegas is moving on. They are showing their ad "Vegas Strong" to conclude the "horrid" thing that happened. It's all over. Safe to come back now.

It's what they do in Vegas. It's their "way".

They rely on tourists (who gamble)

But Vegas is far from a safe place.

So, nobody here finds it a little too much of a coincidence that Campos thought he heard drilling that was really gunfire.....And then found out later that there actually was drilling?

-I’m confused because I don’t know which one it is? We haven’t seen any photos of drilling dust or holes to go off of but that is what we have been told. I wonder if they allowed JC to retrace the area for his recollection?

What was being drilled?

I don't know. The doors or something. We've heard a few different stories on that. It was also reported Paddock had drills and drill bits all over the room.

But the point is, it is kinda funny how JC thought he heard drilling but it wasn't drilling. And then, low and be hold, there actually was drilling.

This post lands at random.

Stick to discussing the case and stop trying to moderate the thread and telling other members how to think or how to post.

If you have a concern about how others are posting, use the Alert feature to let us know there is an issue and let us deal with it. That's what Mods/Admin are here for.

We don't swing into Starbucks, jump behind the counter and start serving lattes, so please don't try doing someone else's job.

If you actually want to be a Moderator, contact Tricia or any Admin.

:tyou:

Why do you say that? Asking honestly because I'm thinking about making the trip.

No city is safe. Obviously a mass shooting can happen at any time anywhere.
Vegas isn't safer after this massacre it shows it barely could handle a lone shooter who was a retired accountant. MGM's ad was disgusting and a cash grab.

"We are one"
"Shine"
"Together"
"Vegas Strong"

These are beautiful sentiments - I was in "Boston at the time and the "Boston Strong" banners over the water took my breath away. I still tear up when I think of depth of the heart and sentiment behind it.

Unfortunately this ad has copied and pasted the best of the intentions behind these sayings.

But then you get paid by bringing in the money - not by "reinventing the wheel"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4994314/MGM-slammed-tasteless-Vegas-Strong-ad.html

I’d bet it’s a lot safer than most other tourist places right now. Just like here in NY after 9/11, which was probably the safest tourist place you could be.

What places are truly safe from something like this? If someone is set on committing a massacre like this, especially someone who has planned for months, they will find a way to do it. The Boston bombers used pressure cookers for crying out loud.

The town I grew up in was rated one of the top 10 safest places to live in the US. A couple years after that, my childhood best friends neighbor was arrested for killing his gf and burying her in his backyard. Evil can lurk everywhere. Vegas is no less safe than other places IMO.

I don't know. The doors or something. We've heard a few different stories on that. It was also reported Paddock had drills and drill bits all over the room.

But the point is, it is kinda funny how JC thought he heard drilling but it wasn't drilling. And then, low and be hold, there actually was drilling.

-CoolJ, not sure if it was you who had the link with the upclose photo of the written/inscribed ‘whereby’ statements on the Award from the union. Either MB or the Union guy mentioned that ‘JC personally’ gave them the directive order of events. I thought it was unusual for them to make a point of saying that. Like ‘no one told him what to say, we just want you to know that these are his own words’

LOL, why? Corporate crooks aren't going to help working class guys. They have no special skills or knowledge and even less compassion for others. All JC needs is his own attorney and some peace and quiet. He doesn't need to be in the news media telling you anything. Let him go back to work when he's ready to do his job. He's probably on short term disability now. Let him rest and recover and get on with his life.

He best be on worker's comp... not short term disability

-I recall a ‘possible’ guest sticking his head out and LE told him to get back in. But then it was reported there were no guest on the floor. My apologies if it has been discussed here already, today is my first time hearing anything about a female.

There is another post on here where a man called the front desk and "then built himself a fort out of pillows".

However, it has been stated that LE evacuated everyone on that floor before they breached SP's room. IMO, This is just another mixup of the chaos that was going on that night. Why else would it take 70 minutes to get LE to the correct floor when there are two hotel employees on that floor reporting a shooter?

I’d bet it’s a lot safer than most other tourist places right now. Just like here in NY after 9/11, which was probably the safest tourist place you could be.

What places are truly safe from something like this? If someone is set on committing a massacre like this, especially someone who has planned for months, they will find a way to do it. The Boston bombers used pressure cookers for crying out loud.

The town I grew up in was rated one of the top 10 safest places to live in the US. A couple years after that, my childhood best friends neighbor was arrested for killing his gf and burying her in his backyard. Evil can lurk everywhere. Vegas is no less safe than other places IMO.

Well said Bears10 !

I am sorry (and horrified) to hear of your best friend's neighbor's evil deeds) .

Your point is well-made. We need to watch out for ourselves and for each other, wherever we are.

He best be on worker's comp... not short term disability

I’m not sure what you mean by he best not be on short term disability, but no worries, workers comp would be the one providing short term disability compensation.

Well said Bears10 !

I am sorry (and horrified) to hear of your best friend's neighbor's evil deeds) .

We always got a creepy vibe from him, even when we were kids, but as we got older played it off as growing up in the stranger danger time. Nope. He was a creep. Nowhere is exempt from the potential of evil unfortunately.

The victims don't care who interviews him. Remember, JC is a victim, too. Why is he held to a different standard?

JC doesn't have to do any interviews at all. He likely only wanted to do one only. It was obvious from his appearance that he's still very traumatized. If he agreed to do one news show interview, they would have all demanded equal time. He's obviously not up to giving 5 interviews and getting grilled by CT folk like the Fox news guys. He doesn't have to.

Just curious why you're focusing on JC only. SS was there, he was in the interview today. Not that he deserves any attack, but why is all the anger and vitriol directed at JC? Neither of them deserve the hate and anger flowing their way from the fringe groups.

Link please to the FOXs news guy being a CT. Thanks~

There is another post on here where a man called the front desk and "then built himself a fort out of pillows".

However, it has been stated that LE evacuated everyone on that floor before they breached SP's room. IMO, This is just another mixup of the chaos that was going on that night. Why else would it take 70 minutes to get LE to the correct floor when there are two hotel employees on that floor reporting a shooter?

-Agree. Wide discrepancy between 6 to 70 minutes. Timeline basics please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1