NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As many times as it needed to in 17 days I guess. And it may change again, as the FBI and the Sheriff stated. I have milk in my refrigerator that predates this event.

I bet that milk has been in the same place the whole time, though. Not jumping around from shelf to shelf, occasionally disappearing, and then turning up on the Ellen Show.

This isn't an official, legal document. It's not like it's something that could be used at a trial.

Not an official legal document but certainly what the union officially agreed was the sequence of events.

Why does he owe anything to anyone? If I had been there, I might want to talk to others who had also been there, but I would not be going on any media — radio, talk show, newspaper, etc. If someone wants to judge me for that, so be it. I would expect it was very traumatic for all, and appreciate any witness accounts, but I would not put too much weight into them as witness stories will vary and may not always be accurate. How one reacts to stress and anxiety, the ability to think quickly or not, degree of mobility. — all will be a factor.

Personally, I find it appalling that JC is in any way being picked apart. he is NOT A SUSPECT in anything that LE has released (that I have seen or been directed to) and it seems to me we should not be accusatory in any discussion about him. But that’s just my own opinion. We are all entitled to believe differently .... but hopefully, logically.

What people are failing to understand is that it's NOT Jesus Campos being picked apart. It's the CHANGING NARRATIVE and INCONSISTENT DETAILS that are being picked apart. We want to know what is actually true, and why there have been such major discrepancies in what should have been a very basic part of the timeline that was easily established.

Dear Jax49,

Thank you so much for this information and link !

I haven't come across any information about guests calling to reception. Has anyone ?

The timeline needs the "timestamp" of his phone call to reception.
The time the call "ended"
Transcript of all calls asking about any of this.

From article (above) :

"The smell of gunpowder wafted into his room, and Morgan called the hotel’s reception to report sounds of gunfire."

"Staff members told him to barricade himself in the room, and Morgan built a pillow fort before getting down on the ground"

A pillow fort?! What?! I would have behind a big piece of furniture as far from the door as possible.

But not haphazard at all in his planning...he put much thought into every aspect..then freaks out at a lone security guard, who took off, and then he stops his carnage to shoot 200 more shots at a maintenance man - was he sfraid SS would alert LE after he'd been hanging out the windows, in full view of 20,000 people he was mowing down? I can't begin to get into his head, but I think this aspect is telling.

SP was probably operating with combat stress during the shooting (though he was actually not in combat, but murdering innocents).

As infantry veterans from any war and from any country can testify to, combat stress can lead to seemingly strange actions in some well trained soldiers. This can include firing a non existent targets, misidentifying threats, "firing" a weapon that is empty and over kill.

Please note that I am not comparing SP to soldiers. Rather, I am only relating that under such stresses, even trained people can do a variety of seemingly illogical things. Thus, I am not surprised that SP also say, misidentified threats and went for overkill.

Thank God JC and the Engineer happened on the shooter and survived it.

Otherwise, who knows how long it would have taken for LE to locate the floor the shooter was on. Without JC taking a bullet and alerting the hotel and LE, the shooter would have kept on shooting uninterrupted and SO many more people would have died and been injured.

He stopped shooting because he wanted to. He wasn't stopped by anyone!

He could have fired thousands more rounds if he had chosen to, completely uninterrupted.

What people are failing to understand is that it's NOT Jesus Campos being picked apart. It's the CHANGING NARRATIVE and INCONSISTENT DETAILS that are being picked apart. We want to know what is actually true, and why there have been such major discrepancies in what should have been a very basic part of the timeline that was easily established.

-Agree! It has zero to do with JC or SS. The inconsistencies are atrocious.

JC wasn't a first responder, he was just an unarmed security dude in the hallway not really paying attention to his door..I'd wager SP had even seen him around before.

Just seems overkill to shoot off 200 rounds into the hallway because a door slammed, and later at a maintenance guy..jmo

And the operative word was "could" have blown everything.
He WAS literally the first responder.
I know the term is usually referenced for EMT staff, but in this case he was the actual first responder to whatever was going on.
The only confusing aspect of this for me is the sequence inside the shooter's room.
It does seem unlikely he would either hear a door banging or shoot blind.
He had the cctv hooked to an i-pad in his room.. I have heard murmurs that they had not been connected.
His 'task' should not have been interrupted by the presence of anybody at all on the corridor, unless they knocked at his door or went to move his trolley?

Adjacent to what?

It really really sounds like they made up this stuff with the drill to match what JC originally thought.... this is where the timeline gets funny and it is the part of the timeline that was abruptly changed.
I don't like the official timeline. It doesn't make sense. The drill "coincidence" gives it away when you connect the dots with the changed narrative. I wish folks would at least consider this without going to the silly conspiracy stuff.

I also read that he'd purchased a home in a retirement community in Australia and lived there for a few months.

And what about this Brian Hodges guy from Australia that was staying in one of the rooms with a broken window?

Has MD been cleared yet, or still on the radar?

She has not been implicated. She was thousands and thousands of miles away and had been for a week. How could she be involved? She has been ordered not to leave the country, because she could give evidsnce to his state of mind. She came back willingly. She did not have to.

Actually, it turned out that JC WAS the first responder. I believe SP thought he would be besieged by Security and/or LE, hence the number of shots through the door.

And why would SP think that? What did JC do, according to JC, that made SP think he was going to call security?

Other than waiting for the final report from LE after they have put all the pieces together, by what other means are we to know the timeline other than to be patient? That "we want to know the timeline" isn't going to make it appear. No one person was involved from beginning to end. From JC, to dispatch, to LE, to responders and whatever else was going in between all the chaos....

And sure, learning such details of the timeline is important but does that in any way change the magnitude of the tragedy that occurred? What happened did happen, regardless of what minute it occured at. If MGM or its employees were negligent in any way, that will be determined during litigation but that's going to happen even further down the road.

I'm not understanding why knowing the timeline is so very critical? More so than other detsils we don't know such as SPs state of mind and possible motive? The timeline didn't murder 58 people or injure 500.

Just curious.....

And why would SP think that? What did JC do, according to JC, that made SP think he was going to call security?

We know virtually nothing of SP but if he was paranoid and as he was prepared for overkill, high on adrenalin or anything else, any noise in the hallway could've provoked him to fire a hail of bullets through the hallway without even looking through the peephole. There was no turning back for him, he was shooting to kill. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx