NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about him? Fill me in on what you think.

I don't think anything other than it appears it could have been his room Paddock was shooting from.

And just a small coincidence that he and MD had Australian ties.

<modsnip> I asked where you are going with this.
Could you just post the link that shows that Brian, the Aussie's, window was broken?

I don't think anything other than it appears it could have been his room Paddock was shooting from.

So you're talking about a small coincidence that means nothing.

It was full machine guns for 20 seconds': Terrified Australian man recounts horror of learning Las Vegas shooter was staying in the hotel room next to his

"....'I didn't want anyone to know where I was so I just curled up and hid. It was the most terrifying moment of my life.'

He then described the scene as a SWAT team converged on the hotel, in full gear, yelling for everyone to stay down and put their hands up.

The shooter was later killed in his room by police, who also found a stash of weapons and ammunition."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940470/Australian-man-staying-door-Las-Vegas-shooter.html#

BBM
"His room". Considering the entire article is about BH, "his room" eludes to BH's room.

IMO sloppy journalism. If SP was found in BHs room and it was filled with a stash of weapons and ammunition, BH wouldn't be back in Australia talking about it.

There's a floorplan/layout in the Ellen video

Ok, I heard what he said, the reporters didn't even say, "you mean the shooter was inside of your room?", because they knew better.
I can see how he slipped up there, not clarifying, the cops obviously weren't going to let him into the room next door, for obvious reasons, because "he's in there", as the Aussie quotes the cops, referring to the dead shooter in the room next to his, on the locked down floor.
If you think that is a conspiracy of something nefarious, and the gunman rented the two rooms and then broke into the Aussie's room next door, what does that prove?
And, where did you get that his window in his room was broken?
I didn't hear him say that.
<modsnip>

Here is what he said:

"The police said, what room are you in and they said, well that's the room the suspect is in"

There's a floorplan/layout in the Ellen video

Does it have the room numbers on it? I am trying to find an MSM source that has the floor plan with the room numbers.

It was full machine guns for 20 seconds': Terrified Australian man recounts horror of learning Las Vegas shooter was staying in the hotel room next to his

"....'I didn't want anyone to know where I was so I just curled up and hid. It was the most terrifying moment of my life.'

He then described the scene as a SWAT team converged on the hotel, in full gear, yelling for everyone to stay down and put their hands up.

The shooter was later killed in his room by police, who also found a stash of weapons and ammunition."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940470/Australian-man-staying-door-Las-Vegas-shooter.html#

BBM
"His room". Considering the entire article is about BH, "his room" eludes to BH's room.

IMO sloppy journalism. If SP was found in BHs room and it was filled with a stash of weapons and ammunition, BH wouldn't be back in Australia talking about it.

Not really that ambiguous ... "The shooter was later killed in his room by police, who also found a stash of weapons and ammunition." "His" being the shooter referred to in the sentence.

BBM

“killed by the police”

BBM

Did you watch the video where he is interviewed?

Did you watch the video where he is interviewed?

No, unfortunately I'm almost at the end of my battery power. I can understand there's confusion, although it's clearly stated in many many other reports that SP rented the suite plus the adjoining room where the two broken windows were found.

If the mystery is not solved, I'll listen to it in the morning.

Australians don't ever have to deal with mad men shooting hundreds of people.

JC wasn't a first responder, he was just an unarmed security dude in the hallway not really paying attention to his door..I'd wager SP had even seen him around before.

Just seems overkill to shoot off 200 rounds into the hallway because a door slammed, and later at a maintenance guy..jmo

And the operative word was "could" have blown everything.

Not if you are SP , paranoid, have set up cameras to understand when LE or anyone is aware of what is happening, have managed to sneak an arsenal into a hotel room, have taken measures to bar a door, know what your plan is, are using a gun modified with a bump stock, and hear a commotion outside of your door as you are shooting and attempting to murder as many people as possible.

200 shots in that situation isn't overkill. He had taken measures to surveil the areas outside of his room. JC wasn't a first responder in name and title, but he was absolutely the first- first responder by default by inadvertently stumbling upon the shooter during his massacre. He took a bullet, warned others, and activated LE. The shooter had a modified weapon, was paranoid and hyper vigilant ,and was not going to be taken alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps