NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few articles with information about him, but nothing fits, nothing...especially at his age. The one thing I did find interesting was the fact that he had a doctor "on retainer". He paid him yearly for open access - what does that even mean?

It probably means that SP had a private "concierge" doctor.

These doctors often don't accept insurance, and instead only accept cash. Most of their patients are high income individuals sans insurance who have money to pay for extra and immediate attention. As a result, such doctors also offer house calls and if the patient needs to come into the clinic, extended hours with private waiting rooms replete with the expected amenities and immediate service.

My understanding is that there is a growing number of these types of doctors and that for some doctors this type of practice is attractive: never deal with insurance forms, charge more for the same services, most high income people tend to have healthy life styles thus fewer health complications (SP may have somewhat bucked that trend). Sure, some of the wealthy are high maintenance jerks, but some poor and middle class people also have these personalities.

I see why that bothers you. I'll just say why it doesn't bother me. Hotel rooms and hospital rooms are both temporary living quarters. My father was staying in hospital room 422 last week. I knew this, had spent time there, had given the room number to multiple family members, etc. I had spoken and written the room number multiple times. Yet on the day we thought he might be released, I called ahead and asked the nurse's station if "blank" was still in room 444. They looked it up, said yes, and connected me. They obviously had a senior moment as well because they did not catch that no, "blank" was in fact in 422, not 444, and they connected me to a stranger's room. At that point I realized I had asked for the wrong room number, looked at my notes again, and started over with the nurse's station. I would have walked to the correct room, yet I got the room number mixed up in my head.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think if the Australian guy was staying in the adjoining room to SPs suite, that would have been a way bigger deal. He would have been questioned by LE and at some point may have been considered a POI, even if not by LE, by the public.

Since it's been stated by LE and MSM that SP reserved the room next to the suite (even before he checked into the suite), the simplest theory IMO is that the Australian guy was mistaken on his room number.

Watch the interview. Please.
He didn't get anything mixed up in his head. He is either lying and involving himself in a massive investigation. OR The story we are being told is not the truth.

I played the game. I found MSM sources to prove that what we are being told is not how things happened.

Now MSM is not good enough? I thought MSM vetted their sources.

Can folks not just stop for one minute and consider. Just consider...... that the story they are being fed is not the truth??
Wait. I in no way said that this didn't happen, that the guy didn't state this. <modsnip>

Something I find just as interesting about the video interview you link to is that the Australian press who are interviewing him just glide right by this odd bit of information he gives and do not ask any questions based on him saying the gunman was in his room. Instead, they ask two or three more questions about him being next door to the gunman.

If you look at this guys twitter you would see he knew about a security guard being shot long before that was ever released.

Why is it so hard to believe the story you are being told isn't true? This isn't conspiracy theory stuff. Not even close.

So, I supply the MSM and your first inclination is to find a way to disbelieve it?

Why hasn't MSM been ALL OVER THIS?
There's a difference between flat out disbelieving and simply posing questions and theories about the contradictions.

The problem is MSM is not required to verify the accuracy of first-hand accounts by people who seek media attention. This guy really falls between the cracks because he lives on the other side of the continent from the network who interviewed him.

It would take more than the interview to convince me.

The best known example of fakers who insert themselves in the middle of a tragedy is Alicia Esteve Head - 9/11 the woman who wasn't there......

So thats it? We just discredit what he says because it doesn't add up with the "official narrative"?

Not much sleuthing going on here. Just regurgitating statements from authorities.

Have at'er then.

I tried.

There's a difference between flat out disbelieving and simply posing questions and theories about the contradictions.

Exactly what i have been saying all along!

I'm trying to find more information on BH statements to the press, anywhere else this may have been addressed.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/hardcor...stralian-man-brian-hodge-20171002-gysy9v.html

"He said police told him the gunman*was in the*room 32135, just one room*away from his hotel room.

'I'm room 32134 so I'm just so glad I didn't make it back to my room,' he said."

I can't find anything specifically about this contradiction, and I wonder why all the Australian MSM have not picked up on this and addressed it. I don't know. But I don't think anything nefarious is going on because even if it could be believed that American MSM are being prevented from exploring this, the same could not be said for all the Australian, British, Canadian, and other MSM that covered BH's story.

Wait. I in no way said that this didn't happen, that the guy didn't state this. <modsnip>

Something I find just as interesting about the video interview you link to is that the Australian press who are interviewing him just glide right by this odd bit of information he gives and do not ask any questions based on him saying the gunman was in his room. Instead, they ask two or three more questions about him being next door to the gunman.

BBM
Yes exactly. That is the point. MSM doesn't investigate anymore. They have a narrative that they must follow. It is entertainment. It is not about investigating the truth anymore.

Exactly what i have been saying all along!
So understand, then, that when others try to theorize how this contradictory statement could be overlooked, they aren't accusing you of posing CT theory. His statement doesn't make sense and you are trying to figure out why. Some of us are responding to you with the same idea - trying to figure out why based on our experiences and perspective.

I'm trying to find more information on BH statements to the press, anywhere else this may have been addressed.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/hardcor...stralian-man-brian-hodge-20171002-gysy9v.html

"He said police told him the gunman*was in the*room 32135, just one room*away from his hotel room.

'I'm room 32134 so I'm just so glad I didn't make it back to my room,' he said."

I can't find anything specifically about this contradiction, and I wonder why all the Australian MSM have not picked up on this and addressed it. I don't know. But I don't think anything nefarious is going on because even if it could be believed that American MSM are being prevented from exploring this, the same could not be said for all the Australian, British, Canadian, and other MSM that covered BH's story.

Then you tell me why they didn't further question him when he said the shooter was in his room. There are numerous sources of him saying 32-134 was his room. As well as an actual video of him saying the shooter was in his room. So we know it wasn't just him being mistaken about which room # he was in.

BBM
Yes exactly. That is the point. MSM doesn't investigate anymore. They have a narrative that they must follow. It is entertainment. It is not about investigating the truth anymore.
So my theory is that if every single nation's MSM covering this is not explaining the contradiction then it must be widely believed that he misspoke. I don't really know. In other interviews all I see is him having said his "floor" was on lock down and that the gunman was apparently staying in the room next to him.

Then you tell me why they didn't further question him when he said the shooter was in his room. There are numerous sources of him saying 32-324 was his room. As well as an actual video of him saying the shooter was in his room. So we know it wasn't just him being mistaken about which room # he was in.
What do you think the reason is, may I ask?

So understand, then, that when others try to theorize how this contradictory statement could be overlooked, they aren't accusing you of posing CT theory. His statement doesn't make sense and you are trying to figure out why. Some of us are responding to you with the same idea - trying to figure out why based on our experiences and perspective.

If that is what is happening, then i apologise for jumping to conclusions. But, reading back over the comments it looks to me as though some folks are automatically dismissing it because it doesn't fit in with what they believe.

What do you think the reason is, may I ask?

I have absolutely no idea what it means. If what BH saying is true, then at the very least it means we aren't being told the full story.

If that is what is happening, then i apologise for jumping to conclusions. But, reading back over the comments it looks to me as though some folks are automatically dismissing it because it doesn't fit in with what they believe.
Understandable, given how contentious this thread has been at times. Obviously, I cannot speak for what other posters actually mean, but only how I "read" what is meant. I can speak for myself and I am honestly just trying to come up with some rational explanation for him having "misspoke" since I cannot come up with any reason for the entire world's MSM to be covering anything up regarding this. (I'm not saying that's what you are suggesting, but it's one of the only other explanations I can think of other than that they also assume he misspoke or that all of them are completely incompetent. I can get on board with the media being incompetent from time to time, but it's hard for me to imagine absolutely dozens and dozens of media outlets all over the world being incompetent regarding this specific witness.)

That said, I cannot with confidence say that none of them have addressed this because that Google search brought up pages and pages of seemingly legit news sources all over the world covering this guy and I don't have time to read them all.

It probably means that SP had a private "concierge" doctor.

These doctors often don't accept insurance, and instead only accept cash. Most of their patients are high income individuals sans insurance who have money to pay for extra and immediate attention. As a result, such doctors also offer house calls and if the patient needs to come into the clinic, extended hours with private waiting rooms replete with the expected amenities and immediate service.

My understanding is that there is a growing number of these types of doctors and that for some doctors this type of practice is attractive: never deal with insurance forms, charge more for the same services, most high income people tend to have healthy life styles thus fewer health complications (SP may have somewhat bucked that trend). Sure, some of the wealthy are high maintenance jerks, but some poor and middle class people also have these personalities.

Our insurance company provides us with a list of various types of doctors to choose from depending on the medical complaint at the time. We contact them by using our cell phones. We just use the app where we can talk back and forth to the doctor where he can see the patient and we can see him and can actually show them the exact location on our body where we may be hurting or in pain at the time. We have had this kind of care included in our premiums for over three years now. Its great if one doesn't have a lot of serious medical issues during the year and only needs a doctor every now and then.

My husband used it last year when his symptoms showed he had a serious sinus infection. By doing it this way he did not have to get out of our home when he didn't even feel like getting dressed. They sent the bill directly to our insurance company (no copay), and the doctor had a local pharmacy deliver his medications the very same day.

I believe this will become more and more common or the norm in the future and other insurance companies will provide the same kind of care if they haven't already.

Understandable, given how contentious this thread has been at times. Obviously, I cannot speak for what other posters actually mean, but only how I "read" what is meant. I can speak for myself and I am honestly just trying to come up with some rational explanation for him having "misspoke" since I cannot come up with any reason for the entire world's MSM to be covering anything up regarding this. (I'm not saying that's what you are suggesting, but it's one of the only other explanations I can think of other than that they also assume he misspoke or that all of them are completely incompetent. I can get on board with the media being incompetent from time to time, but it's hard for me to imagine absolutely dozens and dozens of media outlets all over the world being incompetent regarding this specific witness.)

That said, I cannot with confidence say that none of them have addressed this because that Google search brought up pages and pages of seemingly legit news sources all over the world covering this guy and I don't have time to read them all.

You obviously have a lot of faith in MSM . That they are seeking the truth. And that is exactly how we should all feel. I believe, that is what journalism used to be. But IMO, that is not what it is anymore. Now, they get the official narrative and run with. They don't investigate anymore.

So i don't believe it is that the MSM all over the world are hiding the truth. I just don't think they are seeking the truth.

If they were, wouldn't someone, somewhere have picked up on this?

Someone here mentioned about SP and MD having Australian ties. It triggered in my mind the memory of this guy from Australia saying he was in the room next to Paddock. So I investigated. And presented to you all what i came up with in that short 20-30min investigation.
Why wouldn't MSM have done the same? ........My answer: Because they don't investigate anymore.

Question:

I read the thread, but I am confused. What exactly is the contradiction with BH? Is it the room number? I am so confused.

You obviously have a lot of faith in MSM . That they are seeking the truth. And that is exactly how we should all feel. I believe, that is what journalism used to be. But IMO, that is not what it is anymore. Now, they get the official narrative and run with. They don't investigate anymore.

So i don't believe it is that the MSM all over the world are hiding the truth. I just don't think they are seeking the truth.

If they were, wouldn't someone, somewhere have picked up on this?

Someone here mentioned about SP and MD having Australian ties. It triggered in my mind the memory of this guy from Australia saying he was in the room next to Paddock. So I investigated. And presented to you all what i came up with in that short 20-30min investigation.
Why wouldn't MSM have done the same? ........My answer: Because they don't investigate anymore.
I actually don't have a ton of faith in the media. I am routinely highly critical of them on my Facebook page and in real life. They often get seemingly small, yet often important, details wrong. At least local media does. That's based on my experience. I am critical of them about many more things as well, but I don't want to slide OT too much here because the mods have warned against going OT.

I haven't ruled out mass incompetence in regards to this particular witness. But I also see how with so many different aspects of this case that need to be covered and so many witnesses, they're not all trying to chase down this one incongruity. And like I said, they may have - I simply do not have time to read all those articles thoroughly to see. So that's why I can't blame anyone but that single group of interviewers for not addressing the conflicting information.

Re conspiracies.

The website Neon Nettle claimed that an eyewitness to the Las Vegas shooting reported "multiple gunmen dressed as security guards."
The story tracks back to real interviews given by an Australian man named Brian Hodge, who says he was at Mandalay Bay. But beyond that, Neon Nettle’s story doesn’t hold up. Hodge never said in media interviews or on social media that a security guard was the shooter. And he also disputed saying there were shooters. Neon Nettle’s post is inaccurate, so we rated it Pants on Fire!

Source http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...02/hoaxes-fake-news-about-las-vegas-massacre/
Reputation of source- https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2016/07/20/the-10-best-fact-checking-sites/

article is worth reading precisely because many of the rumors currently circulating originate from rumors..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977