NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what time the concert was supposed to end that night?

Does anyone know what time the concert was supposed to end that night?
Previously we determined that the last act was on song 7 when he ran off stage. While some speculated that he might do a short set because it was a festival, there were only two acts that night. Based on my experience I believe he was no more than halfway through his set. He later performed a set elsewhere, saying he was performing the set he would have performed in Vegas, and I believe it was around 20 songs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There are various reports of glass falling from the windows high above, not prior but amidst the gunshots. One specifically by the hotel valet but as I can't find it at the moment, consider it rumour.

But along that basis.....considering SP had protective gear inside the room, it appears suicide was not his original plan. Perhaps his grandiose thinking had him making a successful escape and why perhaps there were no explosives in his room.

So then what prompted his suicide? Shattering glass? He misjudged his aim and fired into portions of existing glass and some of the shattered particles flew back into his face? Into his eyes? Once the autopsy report is released, it may hold some answers.

-From the above article which MGM did not respond to on request for comment.

David Hickey, president union SPFA, would not confirm that MGM was behind the decision, but said the company influenced the guard.

“I was in a meeting with MGM’s upper management and they were definitely concerned about how tough someone like (Fox News) would be on him and they voiced their opinions,” Hickey said.

“Everyone knew he wasn’t to talk about security protocols, staffing or training or give out names of employees,” adding that the company pressured Campos not to reveal too much.

“I thought they were being negative, telling him that someone was going to be tough and how they were worried about his health — it wasn’t the thing he needed to hear four hours before the interviews were going to begin,” he said.

“It certainly wasn’t my choice that he should appear on that circus,” Hickey told DailyMail.com.

I read, several sources, that SP held an Alaskan fishing licence so I did a search..
https://craigmedred.news/2017/10/02/ak-connection/

He just purchased these expensive licences, yet
c/p Marsh said the search of state records has found no indication Paddock has been fishing in Alaska since 2010 or that he ever went hunting here.

Just another little anomaly..

20 remain hospitalized after Las Vegas mass shooting
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/20-remain-hospitalized-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/

5 of the 20 are still listed in critical condition. I feel very sad for all those who are still hospitalized almost three weeks later. Their serious injuries caused by a lunatic who viciously spewed his vile and bitterness at life upon strangers, who up to the moment of the shooting, were merely enjoying an evening of entertainment. Why, why, why?....

-This is part of what is so disturbing for those that are still hospitalized, and in some cases clinging to life. And for all those that are home and finding their lives to be so devastatingly different. Shutting down news conferences doesn’t offer just the simplest of comfort when you are still in the hospital 3 weeks later.

- If I were tuning in from the hospital bed to see the very first TV broadcast of the key witness, it would be far better received on an evening news channel, not a daytime talk show widely known for humor and light topics. Understandable that it may have been a good choice for JC, but not for victims collectively-IMO.

-The degree and enormity of those seriously injured has to be considered in the overall context. A serious major news broadcast is where that is best captured.

‘Viewership’ counts in reach ability.

There are various reports of glass falling from the windows high above, not prior but amidst the gunshots. One specifically by the hotel valet but as I can't find it at the moment, consider it rumour.

But along that basis.....considering SP had protective gear inside the room, it appears suicide was not his original plan. Perhaps his grandiose thinking had him making a successful escape and why perhaps there were no explosives in his room.

So then what prompted his suicide? Shattering glass? He misjudged his aim and fired into portions of existing glass and some of the shattered particles flew back into his face? Into his eyes? Once the autopsy report is released, it may hold some answers.

In one of the youtube videos I saw, I think it was the one with the couple hunkered down at the bus stop, they mention seeing glass falling from the Mandalay Bay.

Thought provoking and very honest interview
Having played the main stage himself Saturday, Bones felt a good deal of empathy for the confusion Aldean experienced before bolting from the stage, and says there was no way the headliner could have had any clue of what was happening. “Artists have [in-ear monitors to hear the band] that seal our ears off from outside [sound],” he says. “If you were wearing them and I were standing three feet from you talking to you, you wouldn’t be able to hear me. That’s why when you see Jason (in fan-made videos of his performance when the shooting begins), he sings, kind of steps back, because he sees something’s happening, then sings again, and then realizes something bad is happening and runs off the stage. My thought is that he couldn’t hear the gunshots but he just saw the crowd reacting to something. I have a few friends who were backstage with people that were hit or grazed back there, too, and they said a bus or two was hit by bullets. It seemed like the (shooter) started there and then started spraying from the back all the way to the front. That’s what I knew going into my radio show Monday morning
http://variety.com/2017/music/news/...tradio-las-vegas-shooting-tragedy-1202579952/

Started spraying the back... hmmm

Not sure where to put this link, but SP was referenced.
Has there ever been any indication that he might have been into child *advertiser censored*?
Complete speculation, imo.

http://www.cp24.com/world/florida-man-had-arsenal-note-promising-bloody-revenge-1.3641456
rbbm

Oct 20 2017
DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Sheriff's deputies conducting a child *advertiser censored* raid on a Florida home on Wednesday found an arsenal of guns and explosives and a homemade silencer, along with a note promising "bloody revenge."

Investigators found the weapons -- including an AK-47 assault rifle, a 50-calibre pistol, a baseball bat with nails jutting out and 2,300 rounds of ammunition -- in a locked closet in the Dunedin, Florida, home where 24-year-old Randall Drake lived with his parents, said Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri.
Gualtieri compared Drake to Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock in the way he seemed to be acting alone.

"These are the people who are most concerning to us," he said. "What we call the lone wolves, the sleepers who are out there, the people who are not on our radar, the people who have fallen under the radar or off of it. You don't know about them until they engage in devastating acts and kill a whole bunch of people."

The note deputies found in Drake's bedroom read: "My fury at those who imprisoned me shall be vast and without mercy. I shall have my bloody revenge, and then the world will burn burn."
The child *advertiser censored* investigation that led to the search warrant this week began in January, the sheriff said.

My assumption has been that he likely had plan A and plan B. Plan A was to escape long enough to do more damage with the explosives in his car and Plan B was to take himself out if that wasn't possible. Probably his end game was always suicide, but where and when he did it depended on how soon he was located by LE.

Not sure where to put this link, but SP was referenced.
Has there ever been any indication that he might have been into child *advertiser censored*?
Complete speculation, imo.

http://www.cp24.com/world/florida-man-had-arsenal-note-promising-bloody-revenge-1.3641456
rbbm

Oct 20 2017

-ughh. But it is good to see that he is being referenced in criminal articles in other states.

-did you see the article where 2 LE officers reported that SP was known in the Mesquite area and that he had a criminal record?

-This is part of what is so disturbing for those that are still hospitalized, and in some cases clinging to life. And for all those that are home and finding their lives to be so devastatingly different. Shutting down news conferences doesn’t offer just the simplest of comfort when you are still in the hospital 3 weeks later.

- If I were tuning in from the hospital bed to see the very first TV broadcast of the key witness, it would be far better received on an evening news channel, not a daytime talk show widely known for humor and light topics. Understandable that it may have been a good choice for JC, but not for victims collectively-IMO.

-The degree and enormity of those seriously injured has to be considered in the overall context. A serious major news broadcast is where that is best captured.

‘Viewership’ counts in reach ability.
I don't know. Somehow I think that Ellen's gentleness might be more comforting if I was in a hospital bed and seeing the first interview with a key witness /victim.

-kitty, can you point me to the link for ME or Coroner-TIA
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ased-police-las-vegas-shooting-gunman-latest- 7996916.htmlhttp://wavy.com/2017/10/09/coroner-vegas-shooter-autopsy-done-analysis-ongoing /http://www.news.vegas/news/coroner-paddocks-autopsy-complete-brain-tissue-being-sent-to-stanford-university-for-study/835085553

this
Paddock’s brain is being sent to Stanford University for study, Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said. He added he would await findings of multiple forensic analyses, including a neuropathological examination of Paddock’s brain tissue, before issuing a finding on a cause and manner of his death. That ruling is not expected for several months, the coroner said.
https://www.snopes.com/2017/10/16/latest-coroner-stanford-study-brain-vegas-shooter/
Correction [17 October 2017]: In an Oct. 13 story and The Latest report about the investigation of a Las Vegas shooting that killed and injured concert-goers Oct. 1, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the body of shooter Stephen Paddock was being sent to Stanford University for study. Clark County spokesman Dan Kulin said Monday that multiple forensic analyses will be performed at Stanford on Paddock's brain, and the rest of Paddock's body is being kept at a secure location.

I found a couple more interviews with Brian Hodge, it seems he's making the rounds with Australian media.
In the Carrie & Tommy interview, he doesn't tell the part about hearing shooting, outside, on his way to the hotel after dinner, as he said in previous interviews.
In this one, he starts with saying he was staying on the 32nd floor, he went up the lift after dinner, saw the girl that said there's a shooter, and then went down through the kitchen, warning everyone to leave. After hiding in the bushes for 3 1/2 hours, with his team, the cops saw them. The cops searched them then let them off the property, they walked four or five hours up the strip and stayed somewhere else.
He said people were silent on the walk down the strip, it was very quiet. He praises the cops for saving people and the importance of social media use in the middle of the tragedy.
He says they came back the next day to Mandalay Bay. At that time, he got permission to go up to the 32 floor to get his things, and was given a choice to get his things from his room himself or have them retrieved by the cops. He decided to go himself but when he got to the 32 floor, he was too overwhelmed by the memory of the shooting, the sound of the guns, and didn't want to go back to his room, so he asked the cops to retrieve his things for him.
He wraps it up by saying people shouldn't be allowed to bring 20 guns with scopes and stuff into a hotel room and it shouldn't be allowed.
In the second linked interview, It's shorter but a lot of the same, I did not notice anything new, there.
He never mentions a security guard being killed in these interviews.

Carrie & Tommy BRIAN HODGE VEGAS INTERVIEW

Dave, Sam & Ash, LAS VEGAS - Brian Hodge

Thank you for putting this together.

I imagine he's in high demand in Australia because it he gives a local (national) connection.

In one of the youtube videos I saw, I think it was the one with the couple hunkered down at the bus stop, they mention seeing glass falling from the Mandalay Bay.

Yes I watched that one too. Involved in the investigation will be what times the glass fell. One thing iirc from the Sheriff's last press conference was it appeared SP diverted attention from shooting into the general crowd onto intentionally firing at the groups of police officers arriving onsite. Total speculation on my part and not knowing for sure if additional glass fell or when it did but it's possible that due to the angle required to shoot at the officers, SPs gunfire broke additional glass. The shooting at the officers appears to have coincided with the later minutes of his gunfire.

I read, several sources, that SP held an Alaskan fishing licence so I did a search..
https://craigmedred.news/2017/10/02/ak-connection/

He just purchased these expensive licences, yet
c/p Marsh said the search of state records has found no indication Paddock has been fishing in Alaska since 2010 or that he ever went hunting here.

Just another little anomaly..

It seems like he intended to do a lot of things he never did. I think he was living one life in his head and another life in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly