NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, I'm going to finish watching the horror movie I started, can't be any worse than this fiasco. Have a good night all.

What do you mean "which gunshot" ? They shot him after he shot himself ? Geez, I must be really confused .

-Nee, does it help to know that you are rightly confused because it is all so confusing;)

Sheriff said in one PC that weapons were discharged in the room. Well I suppose they dont know whats going on in the room and they come in with guns blazing.
He just shot at thousands of people and who knows whats going on, maybe the guy is playing dead on the floor, better to put a bullet or two through him, just to be on the safe side

Sheriff said in one PC that weapons were discharged in the room. Well I suppose they dont know whats going on in the room and they come in with guns blazing
It's a good thing there wasn't a drugged hostage in the room who could have 'accidentally' been shot by LE when SWAT stormed the room.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...strip-due-to-shooting/?utm_term=.041d950bd466

October 2
SWAT officers ultimately stormed the room and some fired shots, though Paddock is believed to have killed himself, Lombardo said.

-everybodhi,

i’m trying to figure out where BH was when he first heard it? Before he makes it down to the ground floor. TIA

I found a couple more interviews with Brian Hodge, it seems he's making the rounds with Australian media.
In the Carrie & Tommy interview, he doesn't tell the part about hearing shooting, outside, on his way to the hotel after dinner, as he said in previous interviews.
In this one, he starts with saying he was staying on the 32nd floor, he went up the lift after dinner, saw the girl that said there's a shooter, and then went down through the kitchen, warning everyone to leave. After hiding in the bushes for 3 1/2 hours, with his team, the cops saw them. The cops searched them then let them off the property, they walked four or five hours up the strip and stayed somewhere else.
He said people were silent on the walk down the strip, it was very quiet. He praises the cops for saving people and the importance of social media use in the middle of the tragedy.
He says they came back the next day to Mandalay Bay. At that time, he got permission to go up to the 32 floor to get his things, and was given a choice to get his things from his room himself or have them retrieved by the cops. He decided to go himself but when he got to the 32 floor, he was too overwhelmed by the memory of the shooting, the sound of the guns, and didn't want to go back to his room, so he asked the cops to retrieve his things for him.
He wraps it up by saying people shouldn't be allowed to bring 20 guns with scopes and stuff into a hotel room and it shouldn't be allowed.
In the second linked interview, It's shorter but a lot of the same, I did not notice anything new, there.
He never mentions a security guard being killed in these interviews.

Carrie & Tommy BRIAN HODGE VEGAS INTERVIEW

Dave, Sam & Ash, LAS VEGAS - Brian Hodge

It's a good thing there wasn't a drugged hostage in the room who could have 'accidentally' been shot by LE when SWAT stormed the room.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...strip-due-to-shooting/?utm_term=.041d950bd466

October 2
SWAT officers ultimately stormed the room and some fired shots, though Paddock is believed to have killed himself, Lombardo said.

Yep. Innocent people have been killed by swat teams, when they have raided the wrong house, guns blazing.
They do thousands of no knock warrants a year and civilians often pay a heavy price, when they get it wrong.

-The media-yes. We are referencing though the contradictions in the words of LE-SWAT-MB-FBI.

In the Ohio wkbn Oct 2nd report, who specifically said the words isn't mentioned. By not naming the source or quoting the source, we don't know how they got the information.

Yes, I recall that, strange how later the rhetoric then changed. Stinks to high heaven, IMO. When it comes to how a suspect dies, what's the reason for changing it midstream? That's at least one detail that should be quite clear. Should be no confusion on how he died, whatsoever. Suicide versus gunned down? Seriously? Big red flag, JMO

I don't think there is confusion about how SP died. There is always always always mass confusion in reporting in the early stages of these shootings. From Columbine through to Sandy Hook to Las Vegas. It is not a red flag in my opinion. It is unfortunately the same scenario over and over again in the 24 hour news cycle that we have today. And with the internet, what is first reported, or misreported, never goes away. It just lives on.

In the initial reports it was that police took the suspect down. Very shortly thereafter , it was widely reported that the suspect killed himself before police could take him out. This is the case with the overwhelming majority of these shooters. And misinformation always flies around in the early stages of the reporting.

Add the tweets, in the midst of the chaos, the Facebook posts, the you tube videos, the attention seekers who outright lie, and you have a literal mess to sort out.

Just another day and another mass shooting in the United States...It's like groundhog day. Lather . Rinse Repeat.

So much so, that I learned long ago, to take the early reporting with a grain of salt. It's chaos in the real time reporting, whether on MSM or SM. Every single time. The facts always rise to the top in the end. It can take months. Sometimes years to know truth and the full story.

It's a horror move for sure. On binge watch.

I found a couple more interviews with Brian Hodge, it seems he's making the rounds with Australian media.
In the Carrie & Tommy interview, he doesn't tell the part about hearing shooting, outside, on his way to the hotel after dinner, as he said in previous interviews.
In this one, he starts with saying he was staying on the 32nd floor, he went up the lift after dinner, saw the girl that said there's a shooter, and then went down through the kitchen, warning everyone to leave. After hiding in the bushes for 3 1/2 hours, with his team, the cops saw them. The cops searched them then let them off the property, they walked four or five hours up the strip and stayed somewhere else.
He said people were silent on the walk down the strip, it was very quiet. He praises the cops for saving people and the importance of social media use in the middle of the tragedy.
He says they came back the next day to Mandalay Bay. At that time, he got permission to go up to the 32 floor to get his things, and was given a choice to get his things from his room himself or have them retrieved by the cops. He decided to go himself but when he got to the 32 floor, he was too overwhelmed by the memory of the shooting, the sound of the guns, and didn't want to go back to his room, so he asked the cops to retrieve his things for him.
He wraps it up by saying people shouldn't be allowed to bring 20 guns with scopes and stuff into a hotel room and it shouldn't be allowed.
In the second linked interview, It's shorter but a lot of the same, I did not notice anything new, there.
He never mentions a security guard being killed in these interviews.

Carrie & Tommy BRIAN HODGE VEGAS INTERVIEW

Dave, Sam & Ash, LAS VEGAS - Brian Hodge

-Thank you for the search.

You know, other countries have as much freedom of speech as Americans have, it is written in our constitutions too, or in our laws, but other countries seem to have more self discipline about it, so as not to wreak havoc in chaotic incidents.

I'd say it's best to stick with newer articles if you want the most accurate information.

Really? With reports still coming in or being different, it is beginning to look like scenarios are being thrown out here to see which one is the most acceptable one!

In a way, I am being snarky. However, on the other hand, for any report we heard in the first several days , how many times has it been revised?

You guys really sleuthed this Australian guy.. I guess he had a room on that floor but that’s about it. Maybe it was even somewhere near the both rooms SP was using... Other than that he looks like some attention seeker, making up stories on the fly. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt only because it was really such a shocking event and maybe he is just PTSDed.

You guys really sleuthed this Australian guy.. I guess he had a room on that floor but that’s about it. Maybe it was even somewhere near the both rooms SP was using... Other than that he looks like some attention seeker, making up stories on the fly. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt only because it was really such a shocking event and maybe he is just PTSDed.

So,all the CTs want interviews from witnesses and now they are attention seekers?

I don't think there is confusion about how SP died. There is always always always mass confusion in reporting in the early stages of these shootings. From Columbine through to Sandy Hook to Las Vegas. It is not a red flag in my opinion. It is unfortunately the same scenario over and over again in the 24 hour news cycle that we have today. And with the internet, what is first reported, or misreported, never goes away. It just lives on.

In the initial reports it was that police took the suspect down. Very shortly thereafter , it was widely reported that the suspect killed himself before police could take him out. This is the case with the overwhelming majority of these shooters. And misinformation always flies around in the early stages of the reporting.

Add the tweets, in the midst of the chaos, the Facebook posts, the you tube videos, the attention seekers who outright lie, and you have a literal mess to sort out.

Just another day and another mass shooting in the United States...It's like groundhog day. Lather . Rinse Repeat.

So much so, that I learned long ago, to take the early reporting with a grain of salt. It's chaos in the real time reporting, whether on MSM or SM. Every single time. The facts always rise to the top in the end. It can take months. Sometimes years to know truth and the full story.

It's a horror move for sure. On binge watch.

And this is why 54 years later, we still do not know the real story on the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

We are still waiting on "the facts always rise to the top in the end".

This massacre has too many sides needing a certain storyline to ever know the actual truth. The media is too occupied telling us about SP, hoping we will forget all the "news" since it happened.

Eventually, all sides are going to have to agree on an adjusted timeline and story for the lawsuits.

My opinion only.

"Gunfire detection systems see renewed interest after recent Las Vegas mass shooting"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...tragedy.html&usg=AOvVaw3O81rEz5b8NyMy98-NjYfw

Here in Chicago, LE recently installed a gunfire detection system because of all the shootings in the city. I thought the Las Vegas LE had the technology installed too but apparently not. I think the Chicago LE uses "ShotSpotter" and it seems to help them locate the gunfire quicker. This technology may have helped Las Vegas LE locate the gunman quicker (JMO).

Really? With reports still coming in or being different, it is beginning to look like scenarios are being thrown out here to see which one is the most acceptable one!

In a way, I am being snarky. However, on the other hand, for any report we heard in the first several days , how many times has it been revised?

IMO lying often leads to many versions - in any context!!!

, All along , since learning of the cameras in the beginning , I went to sting gone wrong- they certainly have not provided any information to change that belief.

In the last three weeks there has been what two
pressers one with no questions -- it was like a book reading !!

Pulse. Aurora, Sandy, San Bern there were pressers constantly, for months, with new info all the time.

I think he sent her the money cause he knew things might be spiralling out and he did not want her hurt or worse.

The theatre in Aurora was an active crime scene for months, as was Pulse.

They are not even having the civility to keep everyone updated on the status of the injured.

The hunt for motivation (sting gone wrong) will never be located ...........there is none.....

A leaker would be ideal -- I think we would be stunned at the depth of the operations in this regard. Been running for years IMO.

FIts with the two planes as well , Anyone involved in this has no internet prescience - what agencies have to capacity to make that happen

Honestly- have any of us ever seen a situation where everyone involved has nothing to sleuth?

IMO gun running for personal profit OR possibility that the operation was about busting entities that were attempting to buy the kind of weapons he had dozens of

Don't think we are gonna hear another thing about it -- except possibly their mixing in some brain defect stuff

Speculation only

there is rarely a "motive" to get
killed.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads