NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question. Not being sarcastic. Can you provide links to articles about other mass shooters family members identifying their bodies? Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, etc etc etc. and I don’t mean claimed, which I am sure SPs family will do once his body is released to them. I mean identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Bears10, I didn't follow those other cases you're discussing so I'm unsure what happened there. I'm specifically referring to this case.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Compare this shooting, and the information released to the recent shooting in TX and the information released. It's like two different countries reporting or something. VERY different. I don't know who did what in NV....and neither does the rest of you. I know a shooting happened, and many people died, many people injured.

The timeline still doesn't add up, no matter which version you use.

I have no reason to believe the deceased man isn't Paddock, but no proof it is. I'm not sure how it couldn't be him though, because where would the real Paddock be? Give up that gambling lifestyle just like that? What's the theory on where Paddock is? Because if "I" were accused of this, and was still alive, "I" would be declaring my innocence to someone... family, friends, SOMEONE.... yet, those closes to Paddock seem to accept it was him.

What I don't know is if he acted alone or not. What his motive was. Why I see photos from TX showing hundreds of markers for evidence outside the church, and a door full of bullet holes, yet IIRC I haven't seen those from NV. Why haven't we seen the hallway of Mandalay? Don't say we don't need to, or it's not important, etc, because immediately we have photos of the TX shooting. It's not what we "MUST HAVE" but what we are accustomed to seeing, and this shooting is going against what we are accustomed to seeing and hearing.

Fair enough. But it is still ok to point out things that don't make sense here, right?

I feel like you are purposely misunderstanding me now, so I'll bow out. If people want to insist two windows = two shooters, fine by me.

All I'm saying is: two broken windows does not mean there were two shooters. If there is proof there was more than one shooter I'm open-minded, but for someone to say "Obviously that means there was more than one shooter" is not good enough. Hunches and gut feelings or what "makes sense to me" aren't evidence.

But what evidence is there for one shooter? Because Lombardo said so? Why is that good enough?

But what evidence is there for one shooter? Because Lombardo said so? Why is that good enough?

Well, I think it's safe to say there was a shooter because people were shot, but then, I don't know, maybe that doesn't make sense to other people?

I feel like you are purposely misunderstanding me now, so I'll bow out. If people want to insist two windows = two shooters, fine by me.
For my sanity, I'm following you, Blue.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think he used two windows for one of two reasons. One is to pop up in different windows, in case he was shot back at. Moving from window and popping up to shot could make it harder to shoot him from window. It is also possible that one window was used to shoot at the gas tanks and other window to shoot at crowd.

Umm respectively disagree on someone being able to shoot UP to that floor. Next to impossible. But shooting at the gas tank, and then the crowd, possible. He should have been able to hit the same crowd from either window though.

I'm still not clear on the gas tank, did he use the same caliber of gun on the crowd as he did the tank? Or was the tank hits just accidental shots that traveled that far and weren't targetted?

Hi Bears10, I didn't follow those other cases you're discussing so I'm unsure what happened there. I'm specifically referring to this case.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

My point exactly. Bc I did follow other mass shooting cases, and never read about the family identifying the body. It’s not a big deal that it was never reported who identified SPs body. It’s not common to report on that IME.

I completely understand you. I certainly didn't insist that. But I am certainly not discounting it either. I am talking at you because there are posters here who come out in full attack mode as soon as the official narrative is questioned. And I do not want to discuss with them. Read back over the past few pages and see where the bullying starts.

Oh good point. I wasn't even thinking about the fuel tanks.

It's also possible as the crowd moved he wanted to move with them, or that he broke out one window and realized it wasn't good enough. Or maybe he was shooting out of one and thought his cover had been blown so he moved to the other window. There could be a lot of reasons.

I also suspect that SP had a lot more planned for the attack. But Campos' appearance in the hallway, and SP's reaction to him, altered things. We may never know what else might have happened. SP may have planned to shoot at responders from that window. Or maybe that broken window was meant to be a diversion. Who knows. SP seems to have been a very detail oriented person who planned elaborately. But that plan unraveled. He had a LOT more ammo up there and weapons, but stopped his slaughter long before he had to. I don't think we will ever understand why. The reason we wont understand, in my opinion, isn't that there was a conspiracy of multiple people, but because this was a mad-man whose thoughts will never make sense to us.

Oh, lord. Go back and read the thread again. The Brian Hodges thing was already debunked.

I've read every post. So what exactly do you mean about debunked? That Brian doesn't exist? That he exists but wasn't staying at Mandalay Bay? That he was at MB but in a different room? What was debunked, and by whom? Posters here?

I will find it. But I will have to read the thread again (which is a great project for many, I might add).

I'll save you the time. It wasn't "debunked".

But I'm sure you will insist it was so just tell me how, don't even bother with a link. Tell me how it was "debunked"?

Second, if you watch the video that was captured by somebody up high in mandalay bay during the shooting (sorry do not have link) what stands out most to me in that video is there is no dirt being "kicked up" off the ground from bullets that have hit the ground...if you have ever seen gunfire from up high like this into a dirt field, there is always a very noticeable cloud of smoke/dirt at least 6 feet high in the air when a bullet hits the ground, i see none of this in that video.....this makes me think all the shooting could have taken place at ground level,

RBBM & snipped for space

If I understand correctly, the venue is paved except for some small landscaped areas. moo

Well, I think it's safe to say there was a shooter because people were shot, but then, I don't know, maybe that doesn't make sense to other people?

??? But why does that mean ONE shooter? You're right, that doesn't make sense....to me at least

I've read every post. So what exactly do you mean about debunked? That Brian doesn't exist? That he exists but wasn't staying at Mandalay Bay? That he was at MB but in a different room? What was debunked, and by whom? Posters here?
Later, it was debunked about Paddock being in his room, sometime around the time that we discussed how he says the police offered to allow him to go collect his own things out of his room. He decided to have them bring his stuff to him. Had any part of the shooting taken place in his room, he would not have been allowed back in to collect his things because it was still a crime scene. The information I'm looking for is near that discussion.

Plus, I think Laura Loomer, who had been pushing the room number thing hard, ended up debunking it herself and posting about it. Of course, now I can't find a single mention of Hodges on her Twitter, which means she must have scrubbed it all. I find only replies to her initial posts.

Anyway, that's where it is in the discussion. But I'm not going to push it since I don't feel like searching tonight.

I'll save you the time. It wasn't "debunked".

But I'm sure you will insist it was so just tell me how, don't even bother with a link. Tell me how it was "debunked"?
See reply to 2hope4

-We are not exactly sure that there wasn't someone else in the room with SP when Campos showed up. Lacking any evidence, we could say someone else in the room may have done the shooting out the window and then capped SP. It's not a far stretch for someone to put a bullet in him, and push the gun out of the way.

-We are checking out various scenarios and seeing if they mesh with certain know, implied, or assumed facts. And most every ‘fact’ we've been given by the agencies IMO is suspicious or untrue.

-The reason for revisiting is valid as the investigation goes on. We just got a report from them that firearms were released by an LEO in SP room that night. That was unequivocally denied until last week.

Umm respectively disagree on someone being able to shoot UP to that floor. Next to impossible. But shooting at the gas tank, and then the crowd, possible. He should have been able to hit the same crowd from either window though.

I'm still not clear on the gas tank, did he use the same caliber of gun on the crowd as he did the tank? Or was the tank hits just accidental shots that traveled that far and weren't targetted?

-IIRC, that information on which gun type on the tanks has not been released.

Later, it was debunked about Paddock being in his room, sometime around the time that we discussed how he says the police offered to allow him to go collect his own things out of his room. He decided to have them bring his stuff to him. Had any part of the shooting taken place in his room, he would not have been allowed back in to collect his things because it was still a crime scene. The information I'm looking for is near that discussion.

Plus, I think Laura Loomer, who had been pushing the room number thing hard, ended up debunking it herself and posting about it. Of course, now I can't find a single mention of Hodges on her Twitter, which means she must have scrubbed it all. I find only replies to her initial posts.

Anyway, that's where it is in the discussion. But I'm not going to push it since I don't feel like searching tonight.

I think this is the tweet you’re referring to

https://mobile.twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/924023633932161024?lang=en

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics