NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there has been another mass shooting quite like this one with changing stories daily to no information being brought forth to the victims over a month later. I absolutely expect there should be detailed ACCURATE reports. Absolutely. Look at the way small town Texas is handling their shooting. Very very different. Information has been coming out in full force there. What has Las Vegas done?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Very different situation. Motive clear from the beginning there. Extensive criminal and medical history known on shooter.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there has been another mass shooting quite like this one with changing stories daily to no information being brought forth to the victims over a month later. I absolutely expect there should be detailed ACCURATE reports. Absolutely. Look at the way small town Texas is handling their shooting. Very very different. Information has been coming out in full force there. What has Las Vegas done?

Of course a town with a population of 600 people is going to handle the press differently. Everyone knows everyone there. What about the recent NYC attack? That dwindled out of the headlines WAY faster than this case. And I can confirm bc I live here. FWIW no one reported on who identified Saipovs body as far as I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She showed a piece of paper with a number on it? So we are to believe it? Because we weren't allowed to believe that a month ago.
Look, obviously people look at things differently. I just think you are misunderstanding my view point. Let's just respect each other's opinions.

Or maybe the majority here would rather not discuss the oddities of this event? All in favour say e'ye!

-Coolj, I am genuinely interested in discussing the disturbing oddities of this event. We are allowed to and we are free to. Thank you for your due diligence.

I think LL is a whack job. I posted a link that another member was having trouble finding.

You can’t have it both ways - everyone was all up LLs butt when she posted the room service receipt. But now that it doesn’t fit your narrative you don’t want to hear it?

FWIW you may want to practice what you preach regarding bullying.

#1 do not accuse me of bullying. I did not.

#2 EXACTLY ...you can't have it both ways. You cannot use alternative media to debunk something when it suits you. You are totally 100% proving my point.

But somehow, I think many here still don't get it.

-You are correct. There are reports on the differences. I’m unable to link to any at this moment.

Very different situation. Motive clear from the beginning there. Extensive criminal and medical history known on shooter.

Where's the history and information on Paddock is precisely my question.

#2 EXACTLY ...you can't have it both ways. You cannot use alternative media to debunk something when it suits you. You are totally 100% proving my point.

Hey I just provided a link that another poster couldn’t find. I think it’s ironic that LL was all aboard the “Australian guy had the room next to SP omg this is a false flag” train and then proved herself wrong.

Maybe we have different ideas of bullying, bc frankly I feel like your posts are hostile towards me.

This is a theory some are happy to latch onto that's been put forth by alternative media. But when it becomes too out there even for alternative media, those same people don't want to hear it.

Nobody in MSM is debunking it because nobody else thought it was a sane enough theory to begin with. If you are going to discuss a theory pushed primarily by LL, then IMO, you need to know if it becomes too outrageous even for LL.

Lol remember the “documentary” loose change? That reminds me of the theories swirling around this case.

ETA - those guys were SO sure 9/11 was a false flag, jet fuel can’t melt steel beams, etc. like dead set on their “facts”. It was amusing when they were debunked.

Where's the history and information on Paddock is precisely my question.

Paddock wasn't running around blatantly breaking the law and committing violent acts, raping, stalking, beating animals in front of neighbors, etc. The Texas shooter was clearly not the brightest bulb. He lasted as long as he did because he was lucky that idiots kept not prosecuting him enough, or at all, for his violent crimes. Paddock was smarter than that. We don't have a criminal history on him because if he broke the law before, he was careful.

First thing that stood out to me right off the bat.....why are there 2 windows broken in the hotel room if there is only one shooter?....this makes no sense...absolutely zero....if bullets came from that room (which i am still skeptical about) then there were at least two shooters, no question in my mind

Second, if you watch the video that was captured by somebody up high in mandalay bay during the shooting (sorry do not have link) what stands out most to me in that video is there is no dirt being "kicked up" off the ground from bullets that have hit the ground...if you have ever seen gunfire from up high like this into a dirt field, there is always a very noticeable cloud of smoke/dirt at least 6 feet high in the air when a bullet hits the ground, i see none of this in that video.....this makes me think all the shooting could have taken place at ground level,

stop believing the nonsense that our government and LE are trying to feed you, these people are living off people who are gullible and will believe anything they say....you should fear our government more then any others on this earth,
It makes sense to me. The room would need ventilation with that many rounds being fired. Way too much smoke without having somewhere for it to go.
moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is a theory some are happy to latch onto that's been put forth by alternative media. But when it becomes too out there even for alternative media, those same people don't want to hear it.

Nobody in MSM is debunking it because nobody else thought it was a sane enough theory to begin with. If you are going to discuss a theory pushed primarily by LL, then IMO, you need to know if it becomes too outrageous even for LL.

What theory? Who is proposing a theory?

The issue at hand was what BH said on video and in print on MSM and in his twitter the night of the shooting. It has nothing to do with any theories LH was peddling. Again, there was no theories that I have seen, just questions.

I do not trust LL and she is not allowed to be used as a source here at websleuths, therefore I am not taking anything she reports on at face value and therefore the questions remain. Nothing has been "debunked" in my mind.

Maybe I have missed it, but I don't believe law enforcement is giving out any more information in the Texas shooting than in this one. Reporters are able to find public information on the Texas shooter and ones that know him for many years are talking to media. No one is speaking about knowing Paddock other than in passing and his brothers.

What theory? Who is proposing a theory?

The issue at hand was what BH said on video and in print on MSM and in his twitter the night of the shooting. It has nothing to do with any theories LH was peddling. Again, there was no theories that I have seen, just questions.

I do not trust LL and she is not allowed to be used as a source here at websleuths, therefore I am not taking anything she reports on at face value and therefore the questions remain. Nothing has been "debunked" in my mind.

Take the time to read more closely before replying, please. I said nothing about hostility.

ETA - I am replying to the part you deleted.

Take the time to read more closely before replying, please. I said nothing about hostility.

ETA - I am replying to the part you deleted.

I deleted because it wasn't for you.

-You are correct. There are reports on the differences. I’m unable to link to any at this moment.

-There are post on the Texas thread commenting about the lack of information on LV in strong contrast to what is standard (basics). Many are from posters that are not/have not been active on this LV thread. The point is the oddities and speculations are of great interest to us NON-conspiracy theorist, here and beyond.

Maybe I have missed it, but I don't believe law enforcement is giving out any more information in the Texas shooting than in this one. Reporters are able to find public information on the Texas shooter and ones that know him for many years are talking to media. No one is speaking about knowing Paddock other than in passing and his brothers.

You said it right there.
Again my question is why?

-There are post on the Texas thread commenting about the lack of information on LV in strong contrast to what is standard (basics). Many are from posters that are not/have not been active on this LV thread. The point is the oddities and speculations are of great interest to us NON-conspiracy theorist, here and beyond.

It’s a town with a population of 600 people. Of course there is more information and more people speaking up. Not to mention the killer is young, in his 20s. I’m 31 so I can safely say, my generation loves the spotlight and to be a part of these tragedies. Older people paddocks age? Not so much. No one wants to come forward and say they were friends with this guy, or knew him more than in passing as a neighbor. If my parents knew SP since birth, they’d never talk to the media about him. It’s a different generation.

You said it right there.

Texas shooter is young. High school classmates still remember him well. Town was small. Church community was small, so he was known better. Texas shooter served in the military very recently, in close quarters with other people as opposed to Paddock living anti socially. Texas shooter had a lot of run ins with the law. Small towns talk about that sort of thing. Getting picked up for escaping a mental health care facility is also going to generate a lot of talk.

I could go on and on, but I think it's pretty clear how different these two individuals were, and why one was so well-known in the community.

You said it right there.

-nothing to do with the individuals SP or DK, everything to do with standard information reporting. Wounds and whereabouts to start with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1