NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall any mass shooter's spouse or parents doing interviews immediately after. It's not a normal thing for them to do, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Well in other mass shootings they weren't a lone gunman who had zero information on him either.
And IIRC MD said she thought he was breaking up with her?
And let's be real, nothing about this has been "normal", lol at least IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Bears, I have a question on Vegas comps. I find it odd that reports are that he was gambling 10,000 and 20,000 sessions the last few days, but was only comped three nights in a regular room. He had to pay for his night in the suite. When we used to go to Vegas and Reno once a year we barely made it to the second tier yet they would comp us three nights in a regular room.
With the amounts he was reported to be gambling, doesn't it seem odd that he wasn't comped for his forth night in the suite?

If he was playing at that level, he would have been comped, absolutely. One or the other of the reports are not accurate.

Ok so like you agreed with - maybe they are holding back info so people who may have info don’t hinder the investigation. Why do you want them to hinder the investigation by releasing info to satisfy CTs or people who question the government that isn’t their own government?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Knowing this is a possibility doesn't stop me from questioning things that are put forward instead of just taking everything at face value.

Bingo. Exactly my point again. LE purposely holds back information at times for this exact reason. So this is why IMO people are asking questions instead of just taking the many different narratives that are being thrown out there.
This also means pertinent information such as shooter(s)?, activities, digital footprints etc are potentially being withheld.. My gut tells me that information is being purposely held back from the general public. JMO

I agree they are holding back information. That is what is done in an investigation. What they have said over and over is there is only one shooter and his name is Stephan Paddock. So they are not holding back the shooter information they have said it as fact.
I cannot think of any other case where law enforcement has come out with all of thier information before the investigation is concluded. Even if the suspect is dead.

I agree they are holding back information. That is what is done in an investigation. What they have said over and over is there is only one shooter and his name is Stephan Paddock. So they are not holding back the shooter information they have said it as fact.
I cannot think of any other case where law enforcement has come out with all of thier information before the investigation is concluded. Even if the suspect is dead.

Yes that is what they have said.
Amongst a wealth of other misinformation thrown in there

Well in other mass shootings they weren't a lone gunman who had zero information on him either.
And IIRC MD said she thought he was breaking up with her?
And let's be real, nothing about this has been "normal", lol at least IMO

It would be banana cakes for her to give an interview at this point, and for us to expect one!

Knowing this is a possibility doesn't stop me from questioning things that are put forward instead of just taking everything at face value.

It seems like some are sort of demanding information even though they know it might put the investigation at risk. I see no logic in that.

It seems like some are sort of demanding information even though they know it might put the investigation at risk. I see no logic in that.

Let's be real.. Do you believe me asking questions on WS is going to convince Las Vegas to put any investigation at risk?

Yes that is what they have said.
Amongst a wealth of other misinformation thrown in there

It's a good thing you don't live in the US, given the level of mistrust you have for our LE and government! Count yourself blessed, I guess.

Understandable, but WS might not be the best place for this. Just my opinion based on previous mod posts.

Let's be real.. Do you believe me asking questions on WS is going to convince Las Vegas to put any investigation at risk?

No, thank God!

But it is mind boggling that people would wish LE to release information that could compromise an investigation.

If he was playing at that level, he would have been comped, absolutely. One or the other of the reports are not accurate.
I remember his comped room as being described as being in another part of the hotel.
My fantasy is that he requested the suite because he told hotel staff his lady was joining him and it was a special occasion or something like they could hear the gig from that room or or or etc..
also recall when it became apparent he had been in hotel from 25th, not 28 as originally mentioned , the reason for the error given was that comped rooms did not have same registration as paying rooms..
But Bears has testified first hand that there is no way he would have had to pay for the suite makes this a bit of a smoking gun.

This is definitely another anomaly.

His advanced age compared to most massacre shooters and the apparent lack of any footprint on the internet is part of the problem. IMO
If he was evil smart like his dad and brother you can bet that he knew how to hide any activity on the world wide web. Could he have used "underground" sites?
Bitcoin? The deep web?
So, he either hid his activity or conducted business in person. Either way there is no trace and no one is coming forward for a good reason.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I remember his comped room as being described as being in another part of the hotel.
My fantasy is that he requested the suite because he told hotel staff his lady was joining him and it was a special occasion or something like they could hear the gig from that room or or or etc..
also recall when it became apparent he had been in hotel from 25th, not 28 as originally mentioned , the reason for the error given was that comped rooms did not have same registration as paying rooms..
But Bears has testified first hand that there is no way he would have had to pay for the suite makes this a bit of a smoking gun.

how is that a smoking gun? He could have reserved the room without his players card, and paid for it outright bc they aren’t giving free suites to joe blow off the street who doesn’t present an mlife card. Likely the person at the front desk didn’t know who he was when he reserved it.

Understandable, but WS might not be the best place for this. Just my opinion based on previous mod posts.

Not sure I'm following?
I'm questioning why there's no information on SP, and why no one seemed to know much about him, or is saying if they do. Or why digital footprints have not been released when he had computers and phones, who was he calling and texting? And no security footage of his movements in the hotel, and why they can't get the timeline right.
Why victims such as Heather Melton go on 20/20 frustrated and upset there are still no answers for her a month later. It's heartbreaking.
I'm guessing I'm not the only one wondering all these things.

how is that a smoking gun? He could have reserved the room without his players card, and paid for it outright bc they aren’t giving free suites to joe blow off the street who doesn’t present an mlife card. Likely the person at the front desk didn’t know who he was when he reserved it.

Do you know for a fact he did not have a lifer card or some other status that would entitle him to a free suite as well as a free room?All reports seemed to suggest he was in good stead with this hotel?
I may have read a description of his status.. I do not know where I read it, possibly as part of the report that contradicted the losing report? do you remember it?

Stop with the personalizing, bickering and personal attacks in this thread . Also you may recall that LL is not MSM and is off-limits, as are conspiracy theory discussions.

Further violations may result in timeouts.

IMO, he requested that suite because he had determined it to be the best possible location to slaughter innocent people. Normal folks request specific views for entirely different reasons.

Comps are handled 2 different ways; 1) Up front if a player has a gaming history with the property or with the parent company; in this case, MGM Resorts International or, 2) A player new to the company with no play history would be comped on the back end, upon check out.

It's not an anomaly. It's the way it's done.

I'm befuddled, really, with the conspiracy theories, TBH.

I have another question that has been nagging at me for a few days.

Why did local civilian Texas heroes who shot at and chased the church shooter not go into hiding but instead did interviews about what they saw and what happened pretty much right away? But JC, a trained security guard, skipped out on interviews and is under protection by MGM in an undisclosed hotel in Vegas?

Thankful for all our heroes btw. Many lives were likely spared.

-Both the dates and the room numbers have been erratic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member