NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does JC know where you are?

What are you expecting, that he check in with the media daily? Everyone has a right to privacy. That includes both you and him.
I didn't witness a mass shooting.
The context was, the Texas heroes spoke out immediately and told the media and public what transpired. They have been hailed heroes and praised and they likely saved many lives.
MGM is hiding JC away, thus in my opinion, causing JC the issues he has had with people.
Again all my opinion

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Does JC know where you are?

What are you expecting, that he check in with the media daily? Everyone has a right to privacy. That includes both you and him.
Maybe they do things differently in Canada. Perhaps there is a daily check-in process to keep track of each citizen. Maybe they are all microchipped or something.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I read the entire article. His father spoke to ABC, however it was suggested here it's not common a spouse or family member of a mass shooter speak to the media.
This has happened mere days later. Just an observation.

Interviews. I said interviews are not common immediately after.

What is common is a statement that people are grieving and wish to be left alone by the media.

In other words, his statement was basically to say that the media should not expect an interview.

The context was, the Texas heroes spoke out immediately and told the media and public what transpired. They have been hailed heroes and praised and they likely saved many lives.
MGM is hiding JC away, thus in my opinion, causing JC the issues he has had with people.
Again all my opinion

The Texas heroes were not shot, for one thing. They were not ambushed, but rather, went after the shooter themselves. They also apparently have personalities that allow them to be comfortable giving a media interview, unlike JC and many others in this world (I would be one).

Maybe they do things differently in Canada. Perhaps there is a daily check-in process to keep track of each citizen. Maybe they are all microchipped or something.

Yeah maybe and if so, I missed roll call. Yikes!

Again all my opinion

JC made a media appearance on Ellen and he said it was going to be his one and only. That's his right.

Link to "MGM is hiding JC away" please. He's a human entitled to make his own decisions. Your insinuations make it seem as if he's a mindless commodity.

JC made a media appearance on Ellen and he said it was going to be his one and only. That's his right.

Link to "MGM is hiding JC away" please. He's a human entitled to make his own decisions. Your insinuations make it seem as if he's a mindless commodity.

In not insinuating anything.
According to David Hickey, JC chose 5 interviews he going to do and was looking forward to them. They then had a meeting and Mr Campos "and others"....

Now, a month later, Campos is being put up at an "undisclosed location" by MGM.
"this is the Vegas version of the witness protection program"

Is that not "MGM hiding JC away"?

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/se...pos-answers-questions-vegas-shooting-50775104

Highly recommend watching the full ABC 20/20 special. I've posted before this link is just the part you asked about.

I read the entire article. His father spoke to ABC, however it was suggested here it's not common a spouse or family member of a mass shooter speak to the media.

Don't take the bullying to heart canadiangirl. It appears that some would rather not ask questions and about the oddities of this event.

Some people like to seek the truth and some people like to "toe the line" and take everything they read as fact. It is human nature both ways. Keep up the good work. Keep searching for the truth. Keep asking questions. I am with you.

Me too. Because instead of talking to the public they ran and hid him away.
Skipping out on interviews, no one knows where he is.
MGM is responsible IMO with how JC is being treated by people.

They are responsible.
Their head of security should have been the spokesman from the outset in regard to what 2 staff members allegedly saw.
However he was targeted, abused, his privacy invaded by the cheapest of cheap alex jones wannabes..
They targeted him because they didn't have the wherewithal to chase down the head of security who was responsible for both guys being on that floor at the time of the shooting.
Why not?
Because it would have required that they do some work.
They're not interested in work, they are only interested in sensationalism and exploitation.
He was an easy target for their racist vitriolic bullying.
Lets call it.

The employer is responsible for the negligence of the employee. In this case we do not know there was any negligence on his part, if he stood and waited with a bullet in his leg, the guy is very brave, very frightened and very obedient.

The problem here is that people assume that when a topic comes up for discussion, if it does not represent their viewpoint, then the person who made the posting must be an alt right sensationalist and the same as the wacko wannabe journos who have caused a lot of pain and hardship by stalking innocent people who have few resources with which to defend themselves.
So we make no progress.
As for defending MGM or MB, there is nothing they have done in the wake of or possibly coming up to this massacre that gives grounds for any defence at all.
They are behaving outrageously.
That is not a conspiracy theory, thats a fact.

They will be investigated, we will do it and I will do it and if nobody wants to contribute to that investigation or participate why not keep on scrolling?

According to David Hickey, JC chose 5 interviews he going to do and was looking forward to them. They then had a meeting and Mr Campos "and others"....

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/se...pos-answers-questions-vegas-shooting-50775104

Highly recommend watching the full ABC 20/20 special. I've posted before this link is just the part you asked about.

The activities of people are not frozen in time. I don't know what to say except if somebody notices you at a restaurant, two weeks later they're not going to assume you're still at the restaurant, if you haven't spoken to them since.

I have no idea why you can't understand that JC holds no obligation to speak to the media or divulge his daily activities and whereabouts but going on and on, continuing to insinuate there must be something nefarious behind his silence when you know that he already gave his one and only public interview......what's your point?

He said maybe two sentences, probably to get the media off his back.

The gunman’s father declined to comment any further on Wednesday, saying, “I don’t want our lives, our grandchildren’s lives, destroyed by this media circus.”

The Texas heroes were not shot, for one thing. They were not ambushed, but rather, went after the shooter themselves. They also apparently have personalities that allow them to be comfortable giving a media interview, unlike JC and many others in this world (I would be one).

They also weren't on the job. Or hounded by right wing lunatics and CTs.

The activities of people are not frozen in time. I don't know what to say except if somebody notices you at a restaurant, two weeks later they're not going to assume you're still at the restaurant, if you haven't spoken to them since.

I have no idea why you can't understand that JC holds no obligation to speak to the media or divulge his daily activities and whereabouts but going on and on, continuing to insinuate there must be something nefarious behind his silence when you know that he already gave his one and only interview......what's your point?

My point is by hiding JC away MGM is creating this problem IMO
No one has said he has an obligation to speak out.
But to be under the witness protection program Vegas style and protecting their own witness as ABC pointed out is very telling to me.
What is nefarious behind his silence is MGM seems to be the one silencing him
Not sure why others see nothing odd or strange about that?
Moo

They also weren't on the job. Or hounded by right wing lunatics and CTs.
And why weren't they hounded? Because they were there, saying what happened immediately. Not hidden away by anyone.
Again, I blame MGM completely for putting JC in this situation. It didn't have to be this way IMO.

How is he hiding away when he's back at work???

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...d-injured-in-las-vegas-shooting-back-at-work/

Don't take the bullying to heart canadiangirl. It appears that some would rather not ask questions and about the oddities of this event.

Some people like to seek the truth and some people like to "toe the line" and take everything they read as fact. It is human nature both ways. Keep up the good work. Keep searching for the truth. Keep asking questions. I am with you.
It's not bullying to point out that an assertion is false. The assertion that it would be normal for most family or significant others of mass shooters to give actual interviews in the immediate aftermath is false. It's not the norm. That was pointed out.

She then pointed out a statement made by the Texas shooter's parents as proof of an interview, which it was not. It was actually a two word statement that implied they would not be taking part in the "media circus."

And we all discussed here how odd it actually was when Paddock's brother kept giving extensive interviews, because it was not normal.

Calling something bullying does not make it so.

Yeah maybe and if so, I missed roll call. Yikes!

It's not bullying to point out that an assertion is false. The assertion that it would be normal for most family or significant others of mass shooters to give actual interviews in the immediate aftermath is false. It's not the norm. That was pointed out.

She then pointed out a statement made by the Texas shooter's parents as proof of an interview, which it was not. It was actually a two word statement that implied they would not be taking part in the "media circus."

And we all discussed here how odd it actually was when Paddock's brother kept giving extensive interviews, because it was not normal.

Calling something bullying does not make it so.

I'll just leave this here........ and scroll and roll from here on out.

Thanks for your post. I will continue to ask questions as many others do.
There are many oddities as many have pointed out and unanswered questions even the victims are frustrated about.

They are responsible.
Their head of security should have been the spokesman from the outset in regard to what 2 staff members allegedly saw.
However he was targeted, abused, his privacy invaded by the cheapest of cheap alex jones wannabes..
They targeted him because they didn't have the wherewithal to chase down the head of security who was responsible for both guys being on that floor at the time of the shooting.
Why not?
Because it would have required that they do some work.
They're not interested in work, they are only interested in sensationalism and exploitation.
He was an easy target for their racist vitriolic bullying.
Lets call it.

The employer is responsible for the negligence of the employee. In this case we do not know there was any negligence on his part, if he stood and waited with a bullet in his leg, the guy is very brave, very frightened and very obedient.

The problem here is that people assume that when a topic comes up for discussion, if it does not represent their viewpoint, then the person who made the posting must be an alt right sensationalist and the same as the wacko wannabe journos who have caused a lot of pain and hardship by stalking innocent people who have few resources with which to defend themselves.
So we make no progress.
As for defending MGM or MB, there is nothing they have done in the wake of or possibly coming up to this massacre that gives grounds for any defence at all.
They are behaving outrageously.
That is not a conspiracy theory, thats a fact.

They will be investigated, we will do it and I will do it and if nobody wants to contribute to that investigation or participate why not keep on scrolling?

Absolutely, why hasn't the head of security spoken out?
Great question.
Usually a statement would be given I'd assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members