Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not terribly bright.

It's not a matter of being bright. It's a matter of not having a lot of experience with makeup bags. Sorry, it was late and I have a head cold and I didn't think to clarify that...

I can't see someone like Debbie leaving her makeup bag either. This is why my makeup bag is IN my purse!

Maybe she has a sugar-daddy who is taking care of her financially? I can see that possibility with a beautiful woman like Debbie.

But I can't see her letting her family worry about her - particularly over the holidays.

Logically, you would think that would be the case however no matter how frantic the family is about a sudden disappearance of their loved one.....the one who left doesn't seem to take that into the equation.

IMO

It's not a matter of being bright. It's a matter of not having a lot of experience with makeup bags. Sorry, it was late and I have a head cold and I didn't think to clarify that...

I have two makeup bags.

One for my daily use and one already made up for when we travel.

Imo, the one found in her car was the one she probably used when she was getting makeup on to perform on stage.

IMO

Thank You Panthera for your thoughts on this.

From the beginning I didn't want to think of the horrible....just kept looking for ways and reasons she would make herself disappear.

Now that you mentioned the purse......
I wish all MSM would get together to make sure their stories are at least a little bit similar....is that too much to ask? Grrrr
The reports I read, and I believe her sister said it in one of the television interviews, that her makeup bag was found but not her purse.
Sister said the purse being found was incorrect reporting.

If her purse was also in the back seat, this changes things in my mind.

OK, now I'm going to go back and do some reading.....see if I can find anything about the purse...was it there, wasn't it there.

Talk to y'all laters.

Am

LOL. Your not alone. The latest I read was that the first reports of either a purse or make up bag was incorrect.....and neither one was in the car!!
(This is sounding more and more like the Susan Powell case...with the purse, phone and keys things being reported!!!

Somebody nail down LE and get a straight answer!

For those of you who don't have FaceBook accounts and who live close or have friends or family who live close, Debbie's sister, Celeste, has posted on her FaceBook and is asking for volunteers to help pass out flyers in two speccific areas; 1. Where Debbie's car was found 2. Where Debbie was apparently last seen.

Celeste has her phone number on the FaceBook site if anyone feels they can volunteer the afternoon of Dec. 29, around 1 o'clock.

Here is the FaceBook page ..... hope you can access it.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=122887677777053

I thought her purse was found as well, which is why I was so sure of foul play, as no woman goes anywhere without her purse, willingly. But if her phone and purse are missing too, that is more of a "hmmm." I am curious about recent bank activity. No one goes missing without access to funds, on purpose.

I still tend to think she has been harmed. She has a ton of baggage, apparently, and any number of people who might have meant her harm, certainly more than your average person would have. Of course that could also be a reason to flee.

I agree. Could be she was abducted by someone and her purse and cell were later removed by others "scoping" out her car. Especially since it was in a bad part of LV. Don't know about Vegas, but in other cities---in the bad areas, it doesn't take long. It's like they know instantly when a car is not familiar to the hood and swoop in like vultures...and didn't she have out of state plates?

I cant help but think, after watching celeste bash the popo, that she is upset with maybe them looking into possibilities she wants to pretend dont exist, rather than the girl next door aproach..... Sad fact, debbie could have been involved in some things she may not want to admit.... not a huge leap in vegas...

..the text to mom about blu, tells me he may know her real lifestyle.... and blu trying to put a stop to her calling police during their fight and obsessed with her phone ....maybe there was incriminating evidence on her phone that she threatened him with and he was worried dirty dealings would be found.....

hope im making sense...

with all due respect, I just have suspicions of her and blu's "relationship"....but then thats me.... jmo

Her Bluetooth earpiece stays in all the time. She has given her cell phone number out freely. You never know who's going to call.

She has been getting weird phone calls from a blocked phone number, but no one talks. She is sure there is someone listening on the other end. She's going to talk to the police about it.

She gave the police a DNA sample, just in case

She says that sometimes, and she knows this is a terrible thing to say, a terrible thing to even think, but sometimes, in her darkest moments, she wonders what it would have been like had the phone call that told her Debbie was missing had told her something else instead. Something worse.

Because worse is at least an answer.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/sister-of-missing-dancer-fears-hopes-searches-112705224.html

If you haven't read it, this really is a good article.

I agree. Could be she was abducted by someone and her purse and cell were later removed by others "scoping" out her car. Especially since it was in a bad part of LV. Don't know about Vegas, but in other cities---in the bad areas, it doesn't take long. It's like they know instantly when a car is not familiar to the hood and swoop in like vultures...and didn't she have out of state plates?

Yes, I believe it still has Maryland plates. I agree about it instantly being "out of place" in a neighborhood where there would be a lot of break-ins or someone looking to steal a car. MOO

I know some people believe DFN left voluntarily, but I don't believe so. Along with the abusive nature of her relationship with men there's other factors for me. She lands her dream job at the Luxor and can't see her just taking off willingly and failing to contact her employer. Also the closeness with her family. I just can't see her not contacting them especially at the holidays. IIRC her last phone call with her sister Celeste was discussing a Christmas gift for her nephew. And then she just takes off on Dec. 12th and hasn't been heard from since?? And as I posted quite a while back whenever a missing persons car is located in the bad section of town that is a horrible sign. One thing I wonder about JG had a girlfriend, right? Isn't she the one where Debbie went to her house in Oct. where she was assaulted by JG? I'm curious as to how extensively LE questioned her. And...has JG been officially cleared as a POI? I've read at least one article that states this, but others say he hasn't.

I know some people believe DFN left voluntarily, but I don't believe so. Along with the abusive nature of her relationship with men there's other factors for me. She lands her dream job at the Luxor and can't see her just taking off willingly and failing to contact her employer. Also the closeness with her family. I just can't see her not contacting them especially at the holidays. IIRC her last phone call with her sister Celeste was discussing a Christmas gift for her nephew. And then she just takes off on Dec. 12th and hasn't been heard from since?? And as I posted quite a while back whenever a missing persons car is located in the bad section of town that is a horrible sign. One thing I wonder about JG had a girlfriend, right? Isn't she the one where Debbie went to her house in Oct. where she was assaulted by JG. I'm curious as to how extensively LE questioned her. And...has JG been officially cleared as a POI? I've read at least one article that states this, but others say he hasn't.
I don't see her voluntarily disappearing either if she was so close to her family. I do think someone she knew is behind her disappearance, possibly even a jealous woman, someone who knows one of the men she's been involved with. Hopefully LE has checked out "friends of friends". MOO

One thing I want to express is that is in the back of my mind...someone who is truly "close" to their family doesn't live 3,000 miles away from them, IMO. A dancer can work anywhere. You don't have to be in Las Vegas to DANCE.

One thing I want to express is that is in the back of my mind...someone who is truly "close" to their family doesn't live 3,000 miles away from them, IMO. A dancer can work anywhere. You don't have to be in Las Vegas to DANCE.

That is what I was thinking. By how the sister has been avoiding question about her personal life it makes it seems like she knows there is a lot more to Debbie's life than we are being told. Or at least the family believes so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523