GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am very curious what evidence LE has against him. There must be something powerful for the arrest to be made unless her body has indeed been found. I'm not inclined to believe he confessed. MOO

for Debbie :rose:

I feel sure they have some serious evidence. But I also believe someone else was involved - at least with dumping the car.

Sending prayers to the Narvaez family. Celeste did have a chance and was kind enough to leave this message on Facebook to her supporters:

Celeste Flores Narvaez
I GOT A CALL A FEW HOURS AGO. NOW I'M ON MY KNEES, BEGGING GOD PLEASE..... PLEASE.. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO FACE..... (end of quote)

Sending prayers to this family

9 hours agovia Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · Comment · Subscribe

I feel sure they have some serious evidence. But I also believe someone else was involved - at least with dumping the car.

I will agree - at least with that, and maybe even disposing of her body. MOO

Sending prayers to the Narvaez family. Celeste did have a chance and was kind enough to leave this message on Facebook to her supporters:

Celeste Flores Narvaez
I GOT A CALL A FEW HOURS AGO. NOW I'M ON MY KNEES, BEGGING GOD PLEASE..... PLEASE.. GIVE ME THE STRENGTH FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO FACE..... (end of quote)

Sending prayers to this family

9 hours agovia Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike · Comment · Subscribe

Oh, my heart goes out to her....this is so sad.

I am sad to say this is exactly what I suspected from the very first day.
I hope she has been found, so that her family can at least have her back.

So he will have a hearing in 48 hours. I wonder if LE will do a Presser then and reveal what their evidence is.

I really hope and pray her body has been found. Her family needs to take her home.

Celeste has just up dated her Facebook to her supporters:

Celeste Flores Narvaez
WORDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SPEAK. THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS STOPPED FLOWING, I CANT BREATH THE AIR IS TO THICK, MY HEART IS SHATTERED, MY SOUL HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME... ITS GONE..... (end of quote)

I'm so sorry. May God continue to give this family strength. My prayers go out to them. I'm not certain exactly what Celeste is saying in this message but, it doesn't sound very good. I'm so sad.

It is hard to say, but Debbie being murdered is what I thought happened all along. I so much wanted another outcome.

Poor Celeste! What a wonderful sister. She put her own family aside to concentrate on helping find her Deborah.
I don't know that I can even imagine her pain right now.

Prayers for Deborah's friends and family at this very difficult time.

Celeste has just up dated her Facebook to her supporters:

Celeste Flores Narvaez
WORDS ARE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SPEAK. THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS STOPPED FLOWING, I CANT BREATH THE AIR IS TO THICK, MY HEART IS SHATTERED, MY SOUL HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME... ITS GONE..... (end of quote)

I'm so sorry. May God continue to give this family strength. My prayers go out to them. I'm not certain exactly what Celeste is saying in this message but, it doesn't sound very good. I'm so sad.

It seems to me that Celeste is saying she has been told that
Deborah is dead.

Prayers for Celeste's continued strength and resolve.

I am wondering if the co-conspirator is his girlfriend. JMO.

I really feel for Celeste. There is nothing like the bond between sisters. I lost my sister 3 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. Celeste will have a tough road ahead of her. I hope she has a lot of supportive people in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove