GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a personal note: I want to say that for me, it has been AMAZING reading each person's post & replies here. Each person has been extremely polite, respectable and displayed warm hearts. It has been wonderful touching base with each of you. That makes me smile. Stay blessed and stay safe always.

I lost my younger sister too, though not through violence, and I can only imagine how much more painful it must be to have to know your loved one suffered needlessly, due only to the violence/rage/anger/greed of another.

I hope it is true that Deborah has been found, there have been conflicting stories. Sometimes, especially in the desert states, families can wait years and years for an answer.

Remains identified as missing dancer
The ex-boyfriend of missing "Fantasy" dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez has been arrested on one count of murder.
Las Vegas Metropolitan police held a press conference Saturday afternoon where they disclosed that Jason Griffith was arrested and charged with the murder of Flores-Narvaez.
Metro said they arrested Griffith after finding the remains of Flores-Narvaez in an undisclosed location
More...

Remains identified as missing dancer
The ex-boyfriend of missing "Fantasy" dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez has been arrested on one count of murder.
Las Vegas Metropolitan police held a press conference Saturday afternoon where they disclosed that Jason Griffith was arrested and charged with the murder of Flores-Narvaez.
Metro said they arrested Griffith after finding the remains of Flores-Narvaez in an undisclosed location
More...
BBM

I thought perhaps this is what happened.

Rest in Peace, Debbie :rose:

i bet he really thought people believed him... eye for an eye

rip deb

i bet he really thought people believed him... eye for an eye

rip deb

Don't they usually? Of course nothing can bring Deborah back, but thank goodness nobody DID believe him and at least her family can hopefully at least have some closure and justice..So sad..

I feel so bad for Debbie's sister and the rest of her family. At least they have her back and her accused murderer is in jail.

This case made me think. For awhile I really thought that Debbie just took off. But, as time went on, that theory just didn't seem plausible to me. Unfortunately, my first thoughts were the correct ones.

RIP Debbie.

Your pain is over, Debbie. Dance now with the angels.

My sincere condolences to family and friends.

This case scares me. Deborah said she had an "abundance of common sense." Yet she seems to have walked right into the hands of her killer. My daughter is one of the most brilliant people I know, but I don't see one lick of common sense in her!

RIP, beautiful Deborah and prayers to your family and friends who will miss you forever.

I think this will likely end up being related to her pregnancy. Especially if he talks at all, or if the person who gave them the tip knows anymore... I think that will be part of what happened here.

They should be able to tell if she was pregnant when she died.

I do not know if they will be able to tell if she had ever been pregnant before though... or if she had miscarried/had an abortion recently. Since it has been 3+ weeks...

I think it had more to do with JG's court date. He didn't want her testifying against him so he got rid of her. Evil!

I am sick of these abusers killing beautiful talented young women. It makes me so mad!!

This video really shows what a great dancer she was!

RIP Debbie!

[video=youtube;v3vz_zsXyDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vz_zsXyDg[/video]

This is horrible!
:mad:

Dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez's body, dismembered and packed into at least two cement-filled tubs, was left by her killer in a downtown Las Vegas home.

Flores-Narvaez' 32-year-old former boyfriend was arrested on murder charges early Saturday morning, nearly a month after she disappeared on Dec. 12. Jason "Blu" Griffith, a dancer who performs in the Cirque du Soleil show "Love" featured at The Mirage, is being held without bail, jail records show.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/ex-boyfriend-of-missing-dancer-arrested-charged-with-murder-113132709.html

This is horrible!
:mad:

Dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez's body, dismembered and packed into at least two cement-filled tubs, was left by her killer in a downtown Las Vegas home.

Flores-Narvaez' 32-year-old former boyfriend was arrested on murder charges early Saturday morning, nearly a month after she disappeared on Dec. 12. Jason "Blu" Griffith, a dancer who performs in the Cirque du Soleil show "Love" featured at The Mirage, is being held without bail, jail records show.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/ex-boyfriend-of-missing-dancer-arrested-charged-with-murder-113132709.html

This link shows the great detective work in this case. He rented a U-Haul and had to provide a credit card. They used the GPS records to locate where he took the truck/trailer.

With all of this modern day technology, it seems like one day it will be impossible to commit a crime w/out being caught.

This link shows the great detective work in this case. He rented a U-Haul and had to provide a credit card. They used the GPS records to locate where he took the truck/trailer.

With all of this modern day technology, it seems like one day it will be impossible to commit a crime w/out being caught.

That's what I pray for! Obviously this guy is a nut job. Who rents a u-haul to dump a body and leaves a paper trail buying cement and tubs? I only wish more murderers were this stupid (MOO).

RIP Deborah.

Mel

This video really shows what a great dancer she was!

RIP Debbie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3vz_zsXyDg

Thanks for posting this...I remember watching it when she first "went missing" but seeing it now bring tears to my eyes...such a testament to the uncertainty of life.

My most heartfelt words cannot express my condolences for her family, friends, loved ones.

I remember watching Celeste speak of Christmas and how Debbie thought she was too easy on her son---that reminded me so much of how my sister's "baby" their nephew and the conversations we have as "sisters"...I am so very sorry this happened.

May you rest in peace Debbie and watch over your sis and the rest of your family from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove