GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had a better answer than it's just pure evil, a total disregard for life, and not wanting the body to be found or to get caught.

MOO

It makes some sense to me in the sense of not wanting the body found and not wanting to get caught.... in the cases where they drive around to several locations and actually do something to hide their crime.

But when you put the entire body in ONE location anyway, then what was the point of going to all that trouble in the first place?

It makes no sense to me. I'm logical. If you are going to dismember someone, it is to make it harder to identify them. This guy still had her all in one house. Just like the last several that were dismembered... they were still put in one location.

It makes no sense to me, even beyond the depravity of it.

And to add insult to injury, Debbies sister did an interview with Radaronline, and stated that to this day they have not been told by LE that they have found her remains, they had to read online over the weekend that she was found and had been dismembered and packet in concrete.....I have been speechless about this makes me so mad.

I just saw the news.

Wow! I'm stunned.

Poor Deborah.

Prayers to her friends and family.

fran
:rose:

So, Blu did have help? Is that what I am reading?

A friend of Griffith's, told police that initially Flores-Narvaez's body was in one plastic tub with cement but the two men broke it out of the tub because it was leaking.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/10/dexter-las-vegas-showgirl-murder-deborah-flores-flores-narvaez/

It appears that Blu and Debbie were watching Dexter at his house and got into an argument and he choked her to death. After that he cut up the body and he and his roomate hid it. Apparently his roommate led police to the body. But what I don't understand is that her roommate said that she talked to Debbie that night while she was on her way home. Did she go back to his house after talking to her roommate or did somebody fake the call to her?

Disgusting! And ironic that they were watching Dexter. The way they got rid of the body was straight off the show Dexter. Dexter dismembers his victims and places them in black plastic bags and disposes of them in the Ocean. In another episode the Trinity Killer buried his victims in cement under a house about to be built.

Just came on board and heard it on HLN...to be on JVM next.

My prayers are with her family and friends. How horrific.

It seems to me the act of cutting off her legs was symbolic to JG. He knew that her passion and love was dancing.

Per JVM sister Celeste asked LVPD on Saturday is there was anything else they needed to tell her after she was informed her sisters body was found. She was told no. On Sunday morning her mom called very distraught and told her she had seen on the internet that Debbie's body was dismembered.

That is a horrible way for a family to find out this information. Reading it on the internet????

so, let me get this straight

the roommate HELPED dismember and dispose of her body

AND another person was asked to hide the tub at her house but refused and eventually contacted police

wonder what the consequences of their actions/lack of action will be?

It seems to me the act of cutting off her legs was symbolic to JG. He knew that her passion and love was dancing.

Exactly, I find that interesting too! The fact that the roommate went along with this is unbelievable...too many people watching the movie -SAW, I think.

<snip>

The unidentified roommate "agreed to tell detectives what happened if he would not be arrested or prosecuted on the condition he did not have anything to do with the murder," the report says.

So far, the unidentified roommate has not been arrested.

According to the report, Flores-Narvaez and Griffith argued inside Griffith's home on the evening of Dec. 12. Griffith's roommate "had to pull Griffith off of Flores-Narvaez because he was choking her with his hands around her neck," the report says.

The roommate left after things calmed down, then returned only to find Flores-Narvaez dead. He was not present when she was killed, the report indicates, but acknowledged that he helped in trying to hide and dispose of they body.

The two men put the body into an empty plastic tub, covering it with concrete they had just purchased, according to the report. After renting a U-Haul truck to transport the tub, Griffith and his roommate intended to store the tub in several friends' apartments.

They were in the process of moving the tub to a friend's home, but she told them to leave when they revealed what was in the tub, the report says. They also tried to move it to another person's apartment, but the unit was on the second floor and they couldn't carry it up the stairs, according to the report.

More at the article:

http://www.people.com/people/articl...OPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)&utm_content=My+Yahoo

so, let me get this straight

the roommate HELPED dismember and dispose of her body

AND another person was asked to hide the tub at her house but refused and eventually contacted police

wonder what the consequences of their actions/lack of action will be?

According to the report I posted above from People, the roommate was there when the body was dismembered but didn't actually "help". At least one other person was asked to store the tub at their house but refused after learning what was in the tub. From my understanding, that was NOT the person who went to police, the roommate talked to police in exchange of immunity.

I guess I don't understand why if someone comes to you and asks "Hey, can I store this tub with a dismembered body in it at your house for awhile?"....why do you not go to police??

According to the report I posted above from People, the roommate was there when the body was dismembered but didn't actually "help". At least one other person was asked to store the tub at their house but refused after learning what was in the tub. From my understanding, that was NOT the person who went to police, the roommate talked to police in exchange of immunity.

I guess I don't understand why if someone comes to you and asks "Hey, can I store this tub with a dismembered body in it at your house for awhile?"....why do you not go to police??

Well, if someone is bold enough to ask and tell.....you may be afraid they are bold enough to do the same to you. It's Vegas.

You know what, I didn't even flinch when she said that.

They found out, through the media that their sister and daughter was dismembered.

Just like they found out everything else in this case, through the internet.

I am appalled at the way the police have handled the victim's family in this case.

Per JVM sister Celeste asked LVPD on Saturday is there was anything else they needed to tell her after she was informed her sisters body was found. She was told no. On Sunday morning her mom called very distraught and told her she had seen on the internet that Debbie's body was dismembered.

That is a horrible way for a family to find out this information. Reading it on the internet????

<snip>

The unidentified roommate "agreed to tell detectives what happened if he would not be arrested or prosecuted on the condition he did not have anything to do with the murder," the report says.

So far, the unidentified roommate has not been arrested.

According to the report, Flores-Narvaez and Griffith argued inside Griffith's home on the evening of Dec. 12. Griffith's roommate "had to pull Griffith off of Flores-Narvaez because he was choking her with his hands around her neck," the report says.

The roommate left after things calmed down, then returned only to find Flores-Narvaez dead. He was not present when she was killed, the report indicates, but acknowledged that he helped in trying to hide and dispose of they body.

I call BS on the roommate's version of what happened. JG is choking Debbie, the roommate has to pull JG off Debbie, and then he leaves??? Would you leave two people alone together when one person had just tried to choke the other? Wouldn't any person assist Debbie in leaving?? He returns and finds her dead. No sorry. I don't buy his version of this horrific murder.

So the roommate pulled JG off of her and she was fine, then comes back later and helps in trying to dispose of the body......multiple times; but wasn't present when she was actually murdered. Right..... don't believe it. He'll be arrested.

This body disposal took days!!! ???? OMG.

From the People link:http://www.people.com/people/articl...OPLE.com:+Top+Headlines)&utm_content=My+Yahoo

They finally took the body to a home in downtown Las Vegas where the body was stored first in a single tub, then dismembered days later and stored in two separate concrete-filled tubs, the arrest report says. The roommate was at the scene when Griffith allegedly cut up the body with a saw, the report says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono