Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God...so sad. Just breaks my heart. :cry:

RIP Debbie - No more fear....no more abuse.

God bless her family and friends.

Why do these killers thing that cutting up a body and encasing it in cement is going to help them get away with it? He left two cement filled tubs with her body in a downtown home!!!??? :waitasec: And no one was ever going to find those?? I just don't get it. So sad for the family of this beautiful girl.

As if my heart wasn't already breaking.
I spent the day yesterday until the wee hours this morning, vigil at my own sister's hospital bedside.
And now this.

Clicked on the 'Missing/Located' Forum when I first walked in the door this morning.....never, ever anticipating seeing those red letters on Deborah's topic.
I 'knew'....right after she went missing, I knew, but no way did I want to say it out loud because then it might happen.
But seeing the red letters 'Deceased' was like a punch in the gut.

Many, many Thanks to all of you for the links....really helpful so that I could get caught up.

RIP Debbie. My heart goes out to her sister and all her family. I am so proud of her sister for everything she did to try to find Debbie. This is just heartbreaking.

This is horrible!
:mad:

Dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez's body, dismembered and packed into at least two cement-filled tubs, was left by her killer in a downtown Las Vegas home.

Flores-Narvaez' 32-year-old former boyfriend was arrested on murder charges early Saturday morning, nearly a month after she disappeared on Dec. 12. Jason "Blu" Griffith, a dancer who performs in the Cirque du Soleil show "Love" featured at The Mirage, is being held without bail, jail records show.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/ex-boyfriend-of-missing-dancer-arrested-charged-with-murder-113132709.html

At least now we know what led LE to arrest him. Total stupidity on his part but thankfully he was. How someone can be so depraved to try to dispose of her in that manner is beyond my comprehension. I pray (assuming he's guilty) that he'll never be free again. :behindbar MOO

This is why therapists always say the most dangerous time for a woman in an abusive relationship is after a breakup. A woman leaving an abusive relationship can have NO CONTACT with her abuser. When I left my ex I actually went to a hotel for 3 weeks (we owned our own home) and immediately contacted an attorney. I got a TRO the next day. I had friends and family around me all the time the first few months. He of course violated the Restraining Order and that was reported to the Judge that was handling our divorce. Eventually my ex moved on to others he could abuse and control (sadly). That was 17 years ago. Every time I hear one of these stories about woman killed by their abusers I remind myself how blessed I am.

I wish Debbie and all other women killed by their abusers could have experienced the great feeling of being free of their abuser. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

I am so absolutely disgusted by what this creep did to her. It makes me sick. Does anyone know if Nevada has the death penalty??

This is why therapists always say the most dangerous time for a woman in an abusive relationship is after a breakup. A woman leaving an abusive relationship can have NO CONTACT with her abuser. When I left my ex I actually went to a hotel for 3 weeks (we owned our own home) and immediately contacted an attorney. I got a TRO the next day. I had friends and family around me all the time the first few months. He of course violated the Restraining Order and that was reported to the Judge that was handling our divorce. Eventually my ex moved on to others he could abuse and control (sadly). That was 17 years ago. Every time I hear one of these stories about woman killed by their abusers I remind myself how blessed I am.

I wish Debbie and all other women killed by their abusers could have experienced the great feeling of being free of their abuser. It's the greatest feeling in the world.

I am so absolutely disgusted by what this creep did to her. It makes me sick. Does anyone know if Nevada has the death penalty??

Yes, Nevada does have the death penalty.

I, too, am disgusted by this. I hope the local media follows this case thoroughly to the very end (hopefully the date of execution - assuming he is found guilty.)

This is horrible!
:mad:

Dancer Deborah Flores-Narvaez's body, dismembered and packed into at least two cement-filled tubs, was left by her killer in a downtown Las Vegas home.

Flores-Narvaez' 32-year-old former boyfriend was arrested on murder charges early Saturday morning, nearly a month after she disappeared on Dec. 12. Jason "Blu" Griffith, a dancer who performs in the Cirque du Soleil show "Love" featured at The Mirage, is being held without bail, jail records show.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/ex-boyfriend-of-missing-dancer-arrested-charged-with-murder-113132709.html

thanks for this link xheraldina.

OMG, how horrific! I am so glad LE was able to tie this one together. No doubt, Jason "Blu" Griffith is not a smart man. Evil yes, smart no. If convicted (which I have no doubt he will be) he needs to get the DP. What an evil !

Sleep peacefully knowing you've been found and will receive justice Deborah. My prayers go out to Deborah's family and all who knew and loved her.

RIP Debbie. My sincerest condolences to her sister, mom and entire family.
So dirtbag who didn't want to go to jail murdered and descecrated Debbie's boby. Smart move genius- u may have gotten probation for the earlier offense. Now it the DP or LWP.... and u deserve it !!!!!!

Stopping through to check in. Wanted to see if they had arrested a second person. Then, I see the link stating what this MONSTER did to Debbie's body. Not only did he murder her, he had the NERVE to dismember her body. I didn't picture the ending to turn out that ungodly way. How can people be so brutal!!! Griffith doesn't have a heart. I can't believe he had the stomach to do that. Jesus. The world is going MAD. God help us all.

R.I.P. Debbie. You have your wings now. Fly free. This case will be remembered.

Why is this” dismembering” of the bodies happening so often?
What is happening with human beings' mind and feelings???

R.I.P. Deborah
:praying:

Why is this” dismembering” of the bodies happening so often?
What is happening with human beings' mind and feelings???

R.I.P. Deborah
:praying:

I wish I had a better answer than it's just pure evil, a total disregard for life, and not wanting the body to be found or to get caught.

MOO

RIP Debbie. My sincerest condolences to her sister, mom and entire family.
So dirtbag who didn't want to go to jail murdered and descecrated Debbie's boby. Smart move genius- u may have gotten probation for the earlier offense. Now it the DP or LWP.... and u deserve it !!!!!!

I haven't been called for jury duty here since 2003. I hope my next jury duty summons coincides with this trial.

Dismemberment is pure evil and beyond the human concept.There has to be no conscience in order to do this to a person.Oh, he had help with this one,filled cement tubs.Now I understand what they mean by more "suspects" Blu needs to suffer in the worst way possible for doing this to Debbie.I feel death for him is just too easy a way out of this one.I feel a pit in my gut right now , and To her family "I am praying for you".

Dismemberment is pure evil and beyond the human concept.There has to be no conscience in order to do this to a person.Oh, he had help with this one,filled cement tubs.Now I understand what they mean by more "suspects" Blu needs to suffer in the worst way possible for doing this to Debbie.I feel death for him is just too easy a way out of this one.I feel a pit in my gut right now , and To her family "I am praying for you".

As for his "help", whose house is it her body was found in? :waitasec:

I did a search on whitepages.com for the person named in the Oct. police report to see if they lived in downtown Las Vegas. I did find a listing. It seems that person lives in North Las Vegas, near the North Las Vegas Airport. So it appears that they don't live "downtown".

I just read the latest news about what he did to Deborah's body.

I never thought that would be what happened.
I guess I thought she would be found out in the desert somewhere.

Prayers for Deborah's family and friends.

Keep on dancin', Deborah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members