Found Safe NV - Jondrew Lachaux & Kellie Phillips in custody kids safe!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Step-sister would be a child with no biological connection to the 17 year old.
Half-sister would be a child that shared one parent with the 17 year old.

If this 3 year old was a STEP sister she had to be the daughter of the step father.
Any daughter of the mother would be the 17 year old's half sister, since they share a mother.
I think it is likely it is misreporting... and she was a half sister, the daughter of the mother.

This case is terribly, terribly sad. If the 17 year-old gets out of prison, she has nowhere to go. She has no money, no food, no family (from the sounds of it). What will become of her after all of this? The younger children will at least be saved - thankfully!!! I am so very sad reading what we know now.

I do think that media is just trying to keep up and they may not be saying everything correctly yet. We all have witnessed that many times!

This case is terribly, terribly sad. If the 17 year-old gets out of prison, she has nowhere to go. She has no money, no food, no family (from the sounds of it). What will become of her after all of this? The younger children will at least be saved - thankfully!!! I am so very sad reading what we know now.

I do think that media is just trying to keep up and they may not be saying everything correctly yet. We all have witnessed that many times!

Couldn't agree with you more. Terribly, terribly, sad...in so many ways.

It truly is horrifying to know how these stories are going to turn out.

I think with more information coming out, they will drop the charges against the 17 yo. I can't imagine she's anything but a confused victim in all this. No mention of family or school for these kids...they may not have been educated at all.

Oh that poor girl. :( I hope they throw the book at that 'man'. You know he must have treated them beyond horribly for the girl to be so scared of him that even from a distance he could make her obey and not call 911.

I hope they will get the teen help, and not punishment. She's got a long road of recovery ahead of her, and she needs all the help she can get. If she wants to keep her baby (glad to hear she's recovering well), I hope they will make that happen too (eventually), with much guidance and supervision of course and after it's assessed she really could handle it after treatment. Do guided group homes for teen moms still exist? I'm just hoping the teen won't be forced to give the baby up - she's been forced enough by this 'man'....

IMO and MOO

The 17-year-old faces one count of child abuse with substantial bodily harm or death and one count of destroying or concealing evidence. She is in custody at the Clark County Juvenile Detention Center, though Coon said authorities are considering “alternatives to prosecution” against the teen.

Her baby is making a “remarkable recovery” at the hospital, Coon said.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/l...ild-death-had-abandoned-pregnant-teen-toddler

Also in that article, all 7 children are Phillips.

The 17-year-old girl is Phillips’ oldest child, police said, and her youngest is 1. Lachaux is the biological father of six of the seven children and the stepfather to the teenage girl police said he sexually assaulted.

So, IF this article is correct, then the 3 year old was a half-sister and the other article misspoke.

Can you imagine this sweet, precious 3 year old starving to death or even dying because of her breathing issues. A "normal" 17 year old would have gone for help. But I do not for one minute think that this 17 year old was raised with normal reasoning skills.

My money is on the 17 year old being special needs or challenged in some fashion as well. I mean they ran out of food and she didnt leave the home. They ran out of meds and she didnt leave the home. She gave birth to her baby, and she didnt leave the home.

Step dad and bio mom left behind the kids who were damaged in some way, right?

This is how I see it. This is a real life horror story. Unfortunately one of too many.

My money is on the 17 year old being special needs or challenged in some fashion as well. I mean they ran out of food and she didnt leave the home. They ran out of meds and she didnt leave the home. She gave birth to her baby, and she didnt leave the home.

Step dad and bio mom left behind the kids who were damaged in some way, right?

This is how I see it. This is a real life horror story. Unfortunately one of too many.

Well, she left the home sometimes. She fed the baby for two months with formula, and there is no indication the 17 year old herself was undernourished. There's a lot that's not clear here - but she had some money, and got somethings done. When you look at her neighborhood, it is thoroughly middle class. All she had to do was walk next door and ask for help and someone would have called social services.

Edited to add: I didn't mean to sound like I was excusing the treatment of her. When I first read this story, it sounded like she was inside that home the whole time and never left. There was some kind of provision - I don't know what - for some money for her after they abandoned her with the 3 year old.

I think with more information coming out, they will drop the charges against the 17 yo. I can't imagine she's anything but a confused victim in all this. No mention of family or school for these kids...they may not have been educated at all.

I could not agree with you more.

The 17-year-old faces one count of child abuse with substantial bodily harm or death and one count of destroying or concealing evidence. She is in custody at the Clark County Juvenile Detention Center, though Coon said authorities are considering “alternatives to prosecution” against the teen.

Her baby is making a “remarkable recovery” at the hospital, Coon said.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/l...ild-death-had-abandoned-pregnant-teen-toddler

Come on little baby! You're the only one with a chance to be ok.

OMG....while most of the focus is on the 17 yr. old and the 4 mo. old.....I'm horrified thinking about the little 3 yr. old. She was sick. She was alone. How badly did she suffer before she died? Did she beg her big sis for food? For water? How does someone watch a 3 yr. old die? How? 17 is old enough to know that a person dies without food or water! A 17 yr. old delivers a baby on her own and they both live. How did she know what to do? About the cord.....about the placenta? Did mom have home births? Maybe that is how she knew....

Again, I can't help but think about the little 3 yr. old. So awful.

Mother of North Las Vegas toddler pleads guilty to murder

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/mother-of-north-las-vegas-toddler-pleads-guilty-to-murder/

The mother of a North Las Vegas toddler whose decomposing body was found stuffed in a box in 2015 pleaded guilty Thursday to second-degree murder and child neglect.

Kellie Phillips, now 40, stood before District Judge Douglas Herndon on Thursday in a nearly empty courtroom with tears welling in her eyes, then whispered “guilty” to both charges, which carry a prison sentence of between 10 and 25 years.

Lachaux’s case is expected to go to trial later this year.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back