Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article/info not available yet but fyi . . .I know some people were curious on cell phone pings and how they work so this might help.
KOLO 8 News Now
43m ·

Investigators in the #NaomiIrion case say they are looking into a ping from her cell phone to a cell tower. We look into pings and how social media is used to solve cases. Story tonight starting at 4 p.m. on KOLO 8 News Now.

Hmm..wonder if this is a new ping????

Hmm..wonder if this is a new ping????

I don't think so but the news did not specify. Seems it may be an explanation of how it works, etc. We'll find out in a couple of hours, hopefully. I think if there was a new ping, I'd be seeing multiple posts about it and it would be on more than one news station.

Pascal show will be interviewing Naomi's mom today at 4pm pst/6pm cst.

277107768_149086004261504_6598934805274264676_n.jpg

This has probably been discussed, apologies, I have not read through this thread, but did they check other employees of the same company? Was this guy also waiting for the same shuttle?

There is a YouTuber that has driven to the Walmart and spoken to the employees that bring in the carts. Is what he is reporting something I am allowed to share here?
I don't believe so because MSM is usually verified and the press is held to a higher standard in terms of reporting facts. Someone in the public may say anything, so we'll have to wait until it's reported through an approved source. Rumours can be very damaging and misleading. It's to keep the integrity of this website. But check with a moderator to be sure.

Do we know if Naomi broke with her usual routine the day she was abducted? I did read it was her normal routine.

Could she have actually been there earlier than usual, on purpose, to meet up with someone before work?

Just thinking out loud.

ITA. I know that technically the FBI has this posted as a kidnapping, and in this latest article, the brother seems to hint at it, saying...

“I’m starting to believe it is something more sinister,” he says. “A little bit more coordinated and a little bit more planned out.”

Valley says he’s happy the “Daily Mail” article continues to place a spotlight on his sister’s plight.

Asked how a British paper can help solve a crime in Fernley Nevada?

He says this case may ultimately have international implications.
This takes me back to my post referencing the Dads job, previously the family lived and worked in Russia and the 3 adopted sons from Ukraine. The kidnapping scenario does not seem that professional BUT she is still missing and no leads So someone knows what they are doing?

British tabloid has new details in the Naomi Irion abduction case (kolotv.com)

This truck is likely staying parked in a garage or somewhere equally "hidden" if it does belong to the suspect. Hopefully if folks know their neighbor/coworker/friend drives this exact kind of truck, they are willing to call it in to LE just to check it out. Most of us don't think friends/coworkers/neighbors are capable of something like this. Even if it is awkward and leads to some initial hard feelings, there is nothing wrong with just calling LE to say "Hey my neighbor drives a truck that is this exact make/model/color but I haven't seen it in awhile" and just leave it up to them to check out. They likely would even keep your name completely anonymous and not tell the individual it was you.

Just putting this out there in case someone is reading here who is having these thoughts/uncertainties regarding someone in your life. I honestly think that's going to be maybe the only way we find out who drives this truck. IMO once the BOLO went out all over the country for this truck (and potentially sooner), this person either destroyed it (dumped it in a body of water or similar) or is hiding it in their garage.

What fact made it change to a kidnapping? Does that not turn it into a demand for ransom or some kind of trade?
Has the Father's previous employment.. Russia and the 3 adopted brothers from Ukraine been discussed. My apologies if not allowed.. just trying to connect the dots
This has probably been discussed, apologies, I have not read through this thread, but did they check other employees of the same company? Was this guy also waiting for the same shuttle?
I think LE will have checked almost everything by now. No, that guy wasn't waiting to take the shuttle, he was waiting for Naomi

I do believe the UnSub is a male. LE said he is appx 6' tall. Others speculate this person is in rather good shape; perhaps, he works out or lifts weights. Maybe this person worked to condition his body's core strength as to benefit the premeditated abduction/kidnapping.

I do believe this UnSub is someone she knows but she rebuffed his affections which made him very angry. Perhaps, it is because he's a control freak but it is almost certain this person is an evil psychopath.

I do believe he targeted her specifically in order to mistreat her for he feels she deserves to be punished for not returning his obsessive admiration with love and affection for him. He has skewed thinking on what love really means, whereby, he essentially wants power and control over her. Could he have already killed her? Yes, but I feel his motive is to torture this child, perhaps until she passes.

As mentioned prior, I believe Naomi is still alive. Time is of the essence in locating her. He may have a safe house, a cabin, an abandoned place, a friend's basement who may be out of town, somewhere that he has access in order to keep her hidden while his punishment and/or pleading with her continues. IE, "Why won't you love me? Can't you see that I love you so much?"

Further, I believe the local police turned down TX EquuSearch's offer because they feel she's still alive. It could also be the reason they've placed Casey in the leadership role of the volunteer searches. Also, it behooves him to keep busy performing tasks that may lead to clues of her whereabouts. The authorities are possibly in the air searching for the truck, a lone cabin, or any indications that show where this UnSub may be found (hiding Naomi).

I joined TT so I could share her sister's TikTok video. I've since gained limited followers on TT so I messaged them this morning asking them to share her TT vid. Most have kindly obliged. I'm unsure if I can share the link on WS so it is omitted.

MOO MVHOO #FindNaomi

I keep going back to her complaint about being "sexually harassed" at work. I read that that had been resolved. But, could the person who was harassing her be holding a grudge? Just because it was resolved at her place of employment, it may not have been "resolved" by the person who was doing it to her. He could have been angry at plotting revenge ever since he was approached about it.

I believe the timeline given by LE has her arriving at 5:09 and him entering the vehicle at 5:24, with the car driving off at 5:25. The shuttle was due at 5:30

This is reported to be a normal arrival for her, as she spent some time on social media with her friends/ family in South Africa, where it would be about 2 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper