Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her father had been posting for a few days about a “top secret project” he planned to start on Monday to find Naomi, which he called “Project Cherubim.” He said he would tell everyone what it was once they found Naomi.

I’m wondering what his plan was and if this could be a strategy to help others in the future, or was specific to this case.

My heart breaks for this family.

One thing I feel we can be sure of from what they’ve said in interviews is that Casey and Tamara and their mother will never let this be forgotten. They’ll become advocates for victims and for change. This will change them irrecoverably and start them on that path.

Here's a larger photo of the fellow from the "stalking" video. He doesn't seem to have the same beard:

driver2-png.338413

Troy_Driver_mugshot_t670.jpg
This guy is clearly AA. I don’t think anyone thought this was TD. There was another video where there was a bald, bearded guy in a Camry.

It had to have been the co-worker (the one who was fired by Ledcor) who provided the "tip" that led to finding Naomi. I never thought that she would be found in a million years. So thankful for him. (IMO)

I predict that TD will soon have a matched set of ears.

With going back and forth between Fallon, Reno and Elko, he could potentially have a 250-300 mile hunting range so it would make it easier to fly under the radar of LE. I very much doubt that this is the first incident since 1997.
He was incarcerated between 97-2009 or 10 so that’s a a narrower margin.

Would they offered him a deal? Kidnapping only in exchange for Naomi’s location? I guess the issue there would be they probably would have made him agree to a plea deal.
Maybe that has been why the family has seemed more grief stricken and why they reiterated today that they just wanted her home.

I think we all grieve with them tonight.
I don’t think he would ever talk.

That’s awful. I’m so sorry. As a man I feel guilty by association. That we can breed this fear, use it against vulnerable women. It’s just shameful and I’m ashamed.

Don't. This was a bad person. If someone like you, my son, my husband had been around, Naomi would have been perfectly safe. Good men balance out the evil ones. And we are fortunate that the evil men are few and far between.

RIP Naomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member