Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is news that many of us that have been here for years expected to hear at some point, but even when you expect it, you never really are prepared for it. The thing that keeps us here, I think, is the hope that in some way we may make a difference in the lives of the people that end up on the pages here, and then news like this just make you put your face in your hands and cry.

This beautiful young woman had her entire life ahead of her, and lost it because of some sick monster that decided she was going to be his, and then was never going to be anyone else's. Her family has shown far more compassion for him than he has ever shown for probably any other human, and I will say it for them now...if proven guilty, and I believe that he will be, I pray he never draws another breath as a free person, for as long as he lives. I hope he rots in prison.

To her precious family, nothing will bring your lovely daughter back, but although we never knew her, our hearts are breaking for you and your loss. May you feel the love of many thousands of arms wrap around you during this difficult time, and may you draw comfort in knowing you will see her again one day. JMO

This is news that many of us that have been here for years expected to hear at some point, but even when you expect it, you never really are prepared for it. The thing that keeps us here, I think, is the hope that in some way we may make a difference in the lives of the people that end up on the pages here, and then news like this just make you put your face in your hands and cry.

This beautiful young woman had her entire life ahead of her, and lost it because of some sick monster that decided she was going to be his, and then was never going to be anyone else's. Her family has shown far more compassion for him than he has ever shown for probably any other human, and I will say it for them now...if proven guilty, and I believe that he will be, I pray he never draws another breath as a free person, for as long as he lives. I hope he rots in prison.

To her precious family, nothing will bring your lovely daughter back, but although we never knew her, our hearts are breaking for you and your loss. May you feel the love of many thousands of arms wrap around you during this difficult time, and may you draw comfort in knowing you will see her again one day. JMO

Absolutely beautiful words. Thank you for writing them.

Beautifully stated.

I can barely stand to look at Naomi's picture, poor sweet girl and her poor sweet family. Some cases just hit you harder...
I don't believe for a second that this was TD's first time. At the very least not his first sexual assault.
I'm not sure; obviously these individuals had to get started somewhere.

The only reason he would have to talk now is to lessen his sentence somehow, but right now he’s playing the smarter move of saying nothing. It’s heartless, horrible and it makes him a monster, but it’s smart nonetheless. And I hate him for it.
He won’t though. He knows not to talk. MOO

Now that Naomi has been found it would seem like he has lost his bargaining power. He will never tell the truth about "why", but the autopsy and forensics will tell a lot about how, and DNA will close in on him. IMO

I’m so curious if she was found near one of the coworkers suggested areas as well.
Churchill County is nearly 4 hrs. away from where the co-worker thought he may have got rid of evidence. This SS is from iCkEdMeL video.

upload_2022-3-31_3-33-32.png

That's not to say he didn't get rid of anything by the mines. I didn't buy half of what the co-worker had to say.

ETA: Google Maps

According to co-worker Driver was working in Eureka from March 7th - 25th.

upload_2022-3-31_3-52-4.png

Last edited:
Women should be allowed to be safe, to feel that they can be okay walking alone or sitting in their cars waiting to go to work. May you all stay safe and well. Devastated.
Thank you, but we gave up on that long ago. We are tasered up, wear get away shoes, and are ready to claw, bite, fight, and scream loud enough to shatter glass. This is our sad reality.

Prayers to Naomi’s family
May the Perp receive the maximum

amateur opinion and speculation

My heart is shattered and realize I am not alone. This news is so difficult to acknowledge. I hope Naomi did not suffer beyond our own imaginations. I pray her family will find peace in beautiful memories from her lovely life.

TD came like a thief in the night to harm, steal and kill. An eye for an eye! I want him to know the great state of Nevada will kill him by lethal injection asap. Tomorrow is not too soon.

Nevada | Death Penalty Information Center

Catching up. Was away a few hours. Just had the weirdest feeling I needed to come here. Only saw the headline so I need to read. Tragic, but unfortunately, the outcome I’d feared most probable. Rest In Peace, and may God comfort her loved ones.

I'm sure the charge is coming. IMO, this may also explain why Naomi's family opted not to address the court today with her being found yesterday, confirmed to be her today.

They were and are so gracious; I'm not certain I'd have been able to sit through as they did.

May he never, ever, never ever, again see the outside of prison walls.
May he quickly see the walls of Hell. IMO

Feeling sad for Naomi’s family and for the families who’ve lost loved one in similar circumstances. I’m sure news like this brings back the memories associated with their tragic stories. Like someone said earlier, some just hit you harder. This tragedy is one, just like Holly Bobo and Shaniya Davis, that hit me hard.

I find it hard to believe that he hasn’t done this before. I would not be surprised to learn that his hunting ground has been Walmart parking lots. Or other stores with early morning/late night hours or shuttle-type services. Maybe we should be reviewing past reports of attempted abductions, abductions, assaults and so on from stores with early morning/late night hours or even rest stops?

Highly recommend everyone to go to Tamara’s Twitter Spaces Live right now (@sweater_vests). She is doing an amazing interview with memories about Naomi and sharing about how today went with the investigation.
Her favorite memory was when she “had” to babysit Naomi - she now views it as a privilege. They made a fort in the living room and ate ice cream, and she said it was such a peaceful and fun night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sweater_vests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member