Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his co-worker just lost a job with an annual salary of $120k, and Troy was his supervisor, Troy made more money.

I have to wonder why Troy (assuming he is guilty) sacrificed so much to abduct a woman at 5 AM only to very likely murder her a few hours later. One day fulfilling a fantasy and it might cost him his job, quality of life, friends, freedom and result in a life long sentence.

Was this a fantasy that festered since he was released from prison, or is this a fantasy that he pursues every couple of years?

Good question, Otto.

If his co-worker just lost a job with an annual salary of $120k, and Troy was his supervisor, Troy made more money.

I have to wonder why Troy (assuming he is guilty) sacrificed so much to abduct a woman at 5 AM only to very likely murder her a few hours later. One day fulfilling a fantasy and it might cost him his job, quality of life, friends, freedom and result in a life long sentence.

Was this a fantasy that festered since he was released from prison, or is this a fantasy that he pursues every couple of years?
It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Has he done this before, did he got sloppy with taking Naomi?
So many places to hide someone in the rugged desert outside of Reno.
I’m surprised, if he was paid well, that he was renting. The rental property looked really shabby.
I agree he risked giving up everything he had for a few hours of “fulfilling a fantasy.”

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Has he done this before, did he got sloppy with taking Naomi?
I’m surprised, if he was paid well, that he was renting. The rental property looked really shabby.
I agree he risked giving up everything he had for a few hours of “fulfilling a fantasy.”
Maybe he couldn’t get a loan with his record. I have no idea, just a thought

Last edited:

The answer Otto, is in my signature. “Wire in the blood…”

amateur opinion and speculation

Please, please, please be alive sweet girl, we are all rooting for you! I’m so sick of these men taking innocent lives for their perverse and/or psychotic reasons. It’s so unfair and I know life is unfair but it’s really getting hard to bear :(

Please, please, please be alive sweet girl, we are all rooting for you! I’m so sick of these men taking innocent lives for their perverse and/or psychotic reasons. It’s so unfair and I know life is unfair but it’s really getting hard to bear :(
The odds are very much against her being alive, but we will hold on to that shred of hope, and pray.

amateur opinion and speculation

The two things he did in terms of sloppy are abducting someone between work (Ledcor office in Reno) and home (Fallon), and allowing his truck to be connected with her car at Sherwin-Williams. Given that he was arrested at work at the office in Reno, and he lived in Fallon, I think it's quite likely that he first saw Naomi at the Fox Peak Gas Store in Fernley at 5 AM. She was there every morning, and it's a convenient place from him to get gas and coffee on the way to work.

I don't think she knew him, or even noticed him, but I think he started paying attention to her at some place like the Fox Peak store. One day, he would have decided to see where she went from the store - and learned that she sat in her car in a dark parking lot using her phone for 20 minutes every morning.

Referencing the video with the co-worker, did the co-worker say that Troy said he had to miss work on Monday because he had an "under-age girl" summons to deal with? Did Troy say that he'd been camping with "wife and kids" on the weekend (he has no family that we know of)?

Naomi was abducted on Saturday. When exactly was Naomi's car parked at Sherwin-Williams? Was it on Saturday or Sunday evening? Monday evening?

We know the truck headed East in the late afternoon. Saturday sunset was at 6 PM. When did he drop off her car? Where did he go next? Home? Did he return to the same location that he took Naomi? Was she still alive? Monday noon she was reported missing. Tuesday he was uncharacteristically 30 minutes late for work. Her car was found on Tuesday at noon. Maybe he dropped off her car on Monday evening, after employees left the building but before sunset, so he could be home for supper (??).

Just an opinion after watching this: link

Since he abducted Naomi and her car, the only way that GPS tracking on his truck works to find Naomi is if he returned to the scene of the crime - like he did with the car. However, it almost seems like he anticipated this problem and wanted to convolute that information by going to several distant mines on Tuesday. She could be at any one of them.

What if ... he abducted Naomi at 5 AM from the parking lot and took her in her car to the back country near some mines. What if he parked her car 36 hours later at Sherwin Williams, 5 PM on Sunday and made it home for supper? Maybe on Monday, he got rid of evidence and cleaned, or disposed of, clothing. Tuesday he had one last evidence run, making him 30 minutes late for a meeting near the mines. He then visited several mines in his own truck with his co-worker. Chances are his co-worker is correct, and she will be found at one of those mines.

... trying to figure out the timeline.

Or anywhere in between the areas of the mines. Lots of space up there. I doubt he did a "Daybell" and buried her in his backyard.

I'm guessing that she's out there somewhere near one of the places he went to on Tuesday with his co-worker - returning to the scene of the crime. It seems he can't help himself even though it is extremely risky.

If he said he was camping, then perhaps that the truth in the lie. Perhaps he camped out with Natalie until Sunday evening, at which point he perhaps dropped off her car and went home. On Tuesday, he might have returned to the place where he left her while inspecting mines.

The two things he did in terms of sloppy are abducting someone between work (Ledcor office in Reno) and home (Fallon), and allowing his truck to be connected with her car at Sherwin-Williams. Given that he was arrested at work at the office in Reno, and he lived in Fallon, I think it's quite likely that he first saw Naomi at the Fox Peak Gas Store in Fernley at 5 AM. She was there every morning, and it's a convenient place from him to get gas and coffee on the way to work.

I don't think she knew him, or even noticed him, but I think he started paying attention to her at some place like the Fox Peak store. One day, he would have decided to see where she went from the store - and learned that she sat in her car in a dark parking lot using her phone for 20 minutes every morning.

Referencing the video with the co-worker, did the co-worker say that Troy said he had to miss work on Monday because he had an "under-age girl" summons to deal with? Did Troy say that he'd been camping with "wife and kids" on the weekend (he has no family that we know of)?

Naomi was abducted on Saturday. When exactly was Naomi's car parked at Sherwin-Williams? Was it on Saturday or Sunday evening? Monday evening?

We know the truck headed East in the late afternoon. Saturday sunset was at 6 PM. When did he drop off her car? Where did he go next? Home? Did he return to the same location that he took Naomi? Was she still alive? Monday noon she was reported missing. Tuesday he was uncharacteristically 30 minutes late for work. Her car was found on Tuesday at noon. Maybe he dropped off her car on Monday evening, after employees left the building but before sunset, so he could be home for supper (??).

Just an opinion after watching this: link

I agree he probably first saw her at the gas station. But I disagree she didn’t notice him, the creepy dude missing half an ear. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal