Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *POI died in jail before trial* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the LE reports are that he changed the tires out after her burial, but not the rims.

Don't know the mileage on the truck but the original tires were likely still within warranty and this must have raised some eyebrows when he went to get new tires.

I believe the LE reports are that he changed the tires out after her burial, but not the rims.

Don't know the mileage on the truck but the original tires were likely still within warranty and this must have raised some eyebrows when he went to get new tires.
Just wondering if someone selling the new tires turned him in … guess he underestimated the determination of the family and the community ! Good work !

so confused. So have we learned if Troy Driver is himself homeless or if he just came from the genera vicinity of the homeless camp the night he abducted Naomi? Because if he owns a truck with newer tires that he swapped out to try to destroy evidence he doesn't seem to be the sort of homeless who would b staying at a camp?

Very good point! He may have paid cash for the new ones, thinking that'd make the purchase invisible... not!

so confused. So have we learned if Troy Driver is himself homeless or if he just came from the genera vicinity of the homeless camp the night he abducted Naomi? Because if he owns a truck with newer tires that he swapped out to try to destroy evidence he doesn't seem to be the sort of homeless who would b staying at a camp?
Not homeless. Supposedly lives with a GF. Just came from the direction of the camp. There have been photos of his house, garage, etc., on various posts from when the reporter Brian Entin visited the location for his stories.

He was not homeless. He had come from the direction and area of a homeless camp when showing up at Walmart, but only very briefly was it thought he may be homeless. He was living at a house on Alcorn Rd in Fallon, Nv, which is where his truck was located. With any luck, his home for the rest of his life here on Earth will be Ely State Prison. Beyond that will be between him and God. JMO

Pic, courtesy of poster @justme11 . Although there was debate about the colors not appearing to be the same initially, we now know these pics are of the same truck, but do they have the same wheels? They look like they could be different to me, but it may be distortion caused by looking through the fence. I think he was deliberately trying to get new tires on, so any tread mark castings wouldn't match , but might he also have put different wheels on, in an effort to hopefully disguise it? JMO

View attachment 339213
They look the same to me.

Any bets on whether his GF is a witness for the prosecution or defense?

I may be proven wrong, but my guess is she is the "neighbor" who called in the tip on the truck, probably is the one who told LE he bought new tires, and may have filled in a lot of blanks as to his movements at certain times already. If so, I highly doubt she will be particularly helpful to the defense, and may, in fact, turn out to be a key prosecution witness. JMO

Last edited:
After a meeting today at a Mall, I sat in my Van, pulled out my phone and started reading and answering emails.

I was in my own little world.

I just happened to look up and saw a homeless man walking purposely right towards my van. My blood ran cold and for a second I froze.

Then I thought of Naomi.

I locked the doors (because I hadn’t), turned the key, hit the gas and got out of there.

I cannot believe I didn’t lock the doors. I gave myself a good talking to on the way home.

For a brief moment I may have felt a smidgen of the fear Naomi experienced and it was paralyzingly. I cannot comprehend what Naomi endured.

My guess is she is the "neighbor" who called in the tip on the truck, probably is the one who told LE he bought new tires, and may have filled in a lot of blanks as to his movements at certain times already, so I highly doubt she will be particularly helpful to the defense, and may, in fact, turn out to be a key prosecution witness. JMO
Boy, if many of the tips did come from her, kudos to her. She must have been petrified that he'd be released on bail and that he'd put two and two together (again, assuming it may have been her).

After a meeting today at a Mall, I sat in my Van, pulled out my phone and started reading and answering emails.

I just happened to look up and saw a homeless man walking purposely right towards my van. My blood ran cold and for a second I froze.

Then I thought of Naomi.

I locked the doors (because I hadn’t), turned the key, hit the gas and got out of there.

I cannot believe I didn’t lock the doors. I gave myself a good talking to on the way home.

For a brief moment I may have felt a smidgen of the fear Naomi experienced and it was paralyzingly. I cannot comprehend what Naomi endured.
We need these reminders. Glad all was ok with you.

Changing tires to avoid the treads being matched would only make sense if the perp knew that the gravesite was likely to be discovered.

I wonder if the original tires have been recovered as I suspect there may be some other reason the tires were exchanged such as blood on the tires.

Tire treads that don't match wouldn't be exculpatory but might help with reasonable doubt. If the body were found, as it did happen, there would be more than enough evidence for prosecution. Maybe he panicked, but changing tires doesn't sound like a good idea.

Then I thought of Naomi.

I came home from work at 1am. We have 5 cars, so I had to do some "car shuffling" at 1am. I just needed to move one car forward, parked at the curb in front of our house, so I could pull in my car behind it. Even though I was going to be in two different cars for all of a couple of minutes, I was making sure the doors were locked and looking around the whole time. Naomi was always in my mind. Just can't be too careful anymore.

Then I thought of Naomi.

This is how Naomi's experience has effected me. I used to go to work and sit and chat with a friend for about 20 minutes before I went in. I never locked my doors. Now I do everyday.

This is from a new member. They seem to have done their research!

Could there be some connection here with Troy Driver? Records show Doug and Elizabeth lived in the Osino area of Elko, Dougs address shows 292 Osino # 5 and Troy Driver shows and address for 471 Osino #10. Also, could there be a connection to the Shannon Nye case here as well? Here is a few key notes I made during my recent search:
- Shannon found in the area of Coal Mine Canyon.
- *39.1373143, -118.1478368 (Per Article Coal Mine Canyon area about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast of Elko)

- Naomi found off Coal Canyon Road roughly 160 miles south west of Shannon.

- Elizabeth and Doug found in Adobe Mountain Range area which is 8 miles north of Elko, NV and 12.46 miles south west of where Shannon Nye was found.
- *40.9529727, -115.7986824 (Adobe Mountain Range area of Elko County)

- Elizabeth and Doug lived at 292 Osino #5, Elcko Nv

- Troy Driver Lived at 417 Osino # 10, Elko Nv

Supporting Documentation:

1. Shannon Nye(Missing n/a Found 10/21/2021)
a. News Article Link:
- Body of female located in Coal Mine Canyon area identified
b. Elko County Sheriff Office Press Release:
- https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=239888784830322&set=a.227588999393634
- https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=242494811236386&set=a.227588999393634
c. Location Body was found Article/Coordinates:
- https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2021/oct/27/body-of-possible-homicide-victim-identified-as-elk/
- 39.1373143, -118.1478368 (Per Article Coal Mine Canyon area about 20 miles (32 kilometers) northeast of Elko)

2. Elizabeth Agee: (Missing 09/24/2019 Found 9/29/2020)
a. News Article Link:
- https://kutv.com/news/local/human-rem
- ains-found-identified-as-missing-nevada-woman
b. Elko County Sheriff Office Press Release::
- Human remains identified as those of missing Elko woman | Gephardt Daily
- 40.9529727, -115.7986824 (Adobe Mountain Range area of Elko County)

3. Doug Hegee: (Missing 09/24/2019 Found 9/29/2020)
a. News Article Link:
- Remains of Osino man identified
- Human remains found identified as missing Nevada man
b. Elko County Sheriff Office Press Release:
- Human remains identified as those of missing Elko woman | Gephardt Daily
- 40.9529727, -115.7986824 (Adobe Mountain Range area of Elko County)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back