Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot have said they think it looks like he has a prosthetic lower leg.
Might also be a brace if he has an injury and doesn't have access or financial means to good medical care. I blew out a knee in the field one time and it was a couple of days before I could get to a hospital for an MRI so got one of those braces at CVS. It didn't allow me to bend my knee at all (but kept the pain from the torn meniscus down) and I would walk pretty much like that while wearing that. Just a thought.

Is there video of the shuttle arriving to verify time. Is Saturday a normal work day shift? This lot appears to me to be at a designated area, maybe for employees only, and not for regular customers. Is this supposed to be the front of the store? I'm just basing my thought on the head in parking. Usually the parking is done in rows out from the store. Unless this is a back entrance lot. Sorry hard to explain what I mean.

There is no video that we have seen that shows the shuttle arriving, though I am sure Walmart would be able to verify the time.

Is there video of the shuttle arriving to verify time. Is Saturday a normal work day shift? This lot appears to me to be at a designated area, maybe for employees only, and not for regular customers. Is this supposed to be the front of the store? I'm just basing my thought on the head in parking. Usually the parking is done in rows out from the store. Unless this is a back entrance lot. Sorry hard to explain what I mean.
This might help Lilly.

upload_2022-3-22_21-31-29.png

Google Maps

As you'll see, the parking lot Naomi was taken from was on the right.

He approaches her car 6 minutes before the shuttle is due to arrive?

Whew. That's really cutting it close, yet he apparently observed her for up to 15 minutes before approaching?

Also I increased the quality a bit of video released by LE. Never really paid attention to how someone walks as much as I do now. I do know that he is fully picking up his foot and putting it down. Some people limp, scoot their feet and what not but he is picking up and setting down.

Zoomed in and slowed it way down. It's like he is marching. You know what I mean

This might help Lilly.

View attachment 337433

Google Maps

As you'll see, the parking lot Naomi was taken from was on the right.

I've seen this configuration in newer Walmarts: The main entrance is at the largest side of the store, with the largest parking lot in front of it. In the Fernley Walmart, this is the southwest side of the building. There is a limited parking area around the corner, on the southeast side of the building. This side is where the orange overhang identifies the drive-up, pick-up area. You can see he is walking in front of the orange pick-up area where you drive up and the store delivers the items to your car. Her car is parked off of this area, not the large parking area to the west, which is the main entrance to the store.

Note that he isn't pacing in front of the main store entrance, as he was were waiting for the store to open. He is pacing at the side where the shuttle likely loads, as if HE was waiting for the shuttle.

What really puzzles me is where the suspect left Naomi's car.
To me that means the suspect 100% wanted that car to be found.
Even if this is a one man operation, there was no need to put her car in plain view, sticking out like a sore thumb.
The suspect could have left her car somewhere way less visible but still within walking distance of the truck.

So why? If this was a collegue that wanted to hurt her but not be connected, the car wouldn't have been at that spot.
This is a message. But what kind of message is it? To whom? And why?
And why on earth use a brand new expensive truck that's loaded with electronics.
How much of a track and trace device do you want to drive committing a crime.
I think he ran out of time. Was in a hurry to get going doing what he was doing. Moo Sorry idk why it double post

Last edited:
He approaches her car 6 minutes before the shuttle is due to arrive?

Whew. That's really cutting it close, yet he apparently observed her for up to 15 minutes before approaching?

This is what I was coming to post! So we know from the presser that for approx 14 min she is in her car, interacting with social media and he could have approached her at any point in those 14 min, but waited until just about 5 or so minutes before the shuttle could be pulling in and he would have at least one other witness in the shuttle driver. Even if he wanted to watch/surveil the surroundings for a little bit after she pulled in before approaching, why not just take 2 minutes or 5 minutes? Why wait and cut it so close? And not only could the shuttle have pulled in, but the closer it gets to pick-up time, I'm assuming more cars would pull in as others who took the shuttle arrived. I doubt Naomi was the only employee who rode that morning shuttle.

What really puzzles me is where the suspect left Naomi's car.
To me that means the suspect 100% wanted that car to be found.
Even if this is a one man operation, there was no need to put her car in plain view, sticking out like a sore thumb.
The suspect could have left her car somewhere way less visible but still within walking distance of the truck.

So why? If this was a collegue that wanted to hurt her but not be connected, the car wouldn't have been at that spot.
This is a message. But what kind of message is it? To whom? And why?
And why on earth use a brand new expensive truck that's loaded with electronics.
How much of a track and trace device do you want to drive committing a crime.
This is why I love this community. I didn’t understand either why leave it in plain site? Thanks for your insight. #FindNaomi please

Anyone who has ever been to Walmart has probably seen the cams all over the building. They sit on top of the building and are clearly visible. The one I shop in has a cluster of three right smack in the front center, on top of the building. I pulled up that Walmart on Google Earth and was able to spot about a dozen on the top and corners of the building. The perp had to know that he would be seen on cam, which probably explains why he had on the hoodie and mask, and kept his hands in his pockets. Likewise, it is entirely possible that his gait, which is clearly distinguishable, is also fake, in an effort to throw off investigators who he surely knew would be checking Walmart's cams. JMO

I'm still curious about the choice of where/when he abducted her, assuming this was targeted, which IMO I believe it was. Sure, it is early morning and dark, yet there was a shuttle due to arrive and he would have no control over other employees pulling in soon also waiting for said shuttle. Additionally, Walmart is covered in cameras. I feel like it's pretty common knowledge that Walmarts have a lot of cameras, and even if he didn't know that as "common knowledge," he could have physically observed them if he had planned this out, which it seems he did.

Why choose to abduct someone in a place where you KNOW you will be on camera? Even with a hood up and a face mask on. You know you will be on camera. It makes me think he is either incredibly cocky and brazen and thinks he'll get away with it regardless. Or just incredibly desperate/not thinking straight and just HAD to abduct her ASAP. Or felt it was the best option of getting her alone based on stalking and watching her and the rest of her life. I am curious what her typical routine was outside of work. Was she generally surrounded by other people, and therefore, this was the only time to get her truly alone?

This is what I was coming to post! So we know from the presser that for approx 14 min she is in her car, interacting with social media and he could have approached her at any point in those 14 min, but waited until just about 5 or so minutes before the shuttle could be pulling in and he would have at least one other witness in the shuttle driver. Even if he wanted to watch/surveil the surroundings for a little bit after she pulled in before approaching, why not just take 2 minutes or 5 minutes? Why wait and cut it so close? And not only could the shuttle have pulled in, but the closer it gets to pick-up time, I'm assuming more cars would pull in as others who took the shuttle arrived. I doubt Naomi was the only employee who rode that morning shuttle.

Is it possible that this attacker has mental issues, and was struggling with himself, trying to decide whether to go through with his clearly planned abduction. Then, when he realized that he was running out of time, he made his move at almost the last moment. IDK, just a thought. Could also be that the closer he could get to being caught without being caught, the bigger the rush he got from it.

Last edited:
I mentioned this a few pages back, too. When my friend with one significantly shorter leg walks, he swings the longer leg out without bending it. His is from a childhood polio infection (lives on another continent). I’m very curious about this suspect’s gait!
Would you or DutchTreat mind asking LE if they would ask an orthopedic surgeon about this individual's walk? I don't know how receptive LE in USA are to new ideas?! I'm in the UK you see

Does everyone think he was stalking her and knew her routine? I’m not sure about that. Did he know a shuttle bus was coming? Why would he wait within minutes of the arrival of the shuttle to abduct her when he had other opportunities. Or is it just a coincidence with the time frame?
Or, did he think she worked at Walmart and she was waiting for her shift to start. JMO

Would you or DutchTreat mind asking LE if they would ask an orthopedic surgeon about this individual's walk? I don't know how receptive LE in USA are to new ideas?! I'm in the UK you see
I'm in Europe lol.
I know rheumatologists and orthopedic surgeons always study their patients really carefully when they walk towards their office.
So this must be a piece of cake for them.

I'm in Europe lol.
I know rheumatologists and orthopedic surgeons always study their patients really carefully when they walk towards their office.
So this must be a piece of cake for them.
I think the clue was in the name doh!
I've got problems with my left knee, and, you're right, the orthopedic consultants do study how the patient walks.
I'm leaning towards the suspect having had a knee replacement, or, a prosthetic leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966