Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite caught up on the thread but just wanted to add that after having a stroke a couple of years ago and LOTS of physical therapy I was left with weakness in one leg that now manifests itself almost exactly like this individual’s gait. I tend to swing the one leg slightly out with barely any bend in the knee, not lifting properly with the thigh muscle as well. I can correct for it to some extent if I focus a lot. I think having a PT look at the video is a great idea. The ones I worked with were amazing.

Not an ortho (neuro here) but you might also see some leg "drag" as a result of a length-dependant or other forms of asymmetrical neuropathy -- doesn't need to be a musculoskeletal origin to present as you describe.

Where do you read she was part of the LBGTQ community?

Referring to Michael Collins post here, not sure why it is not attaching.

It's one of the photo captions from the Daily Mail Article someone posted today.

"Naomi's father Herve Irion works for the State Department. When she was around 13, the family moved to Moscow, then they went to Frankfurt and finally settled in South Africa. She graduated high school there last year but moved to the US to learn how to drive and get a job. Her family says she wanted to explore freedom as a young woman and was exploring dating with men and women."

Here's that link again.
Family of missing Nevada teen Naomi Irion say she was online dating before abduction | Daily Mail Online

Where do you read she was part of the LBGTQ community?

Referring to Michael Collins post here, not sure why it is not attaching.

I saw on the Daily Mail article that her brother stated she was going on dates with both men and women, and had seen it mentioned other places (I can't access them right now but will post later if I find them!)

I have only seen one of the WB members suggest/wonder whether there is a possibility Naomi is a member of the LBGTQ community since her favorite color is "rainbow." I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else, though I could have certainly missed it.

It was me who made the original comment yesterday. I did not say or imply that she was a member of the LBGTQ community. I stated that her brother said that her favorite color is rainbow, and that rainbow colors are often associated with support of the community, which they are. I then asked if it was possible that someone had interest in her or wanted to, but felt he may had been or might be rejected due to his perceived thoughts about her and that caused him to act out of hate. I never said that she is or was a member of the community. I prefaced the post by stating I was merely throwing out a POSSIBILITY, which is kinda what we do here, and that I knew nothing about Naomi. Sorry if someone took it and ran with it.

ETA... I see that it has since been confirmed that she is, and that should only matter in that it may expand the list of motives and suspects.

Last edited:
Also.... she could have been driven to the area where her phone pinged... and then handed off to another driver. First guy then drives her car to the Sherwin Williams lot, climbs in to his truck and drives away. Possibly she is in another vehicle altogether.

I’m confused. I have watched a lot of interviews with sister and brother Tammy and Casey and they were pretty much saying ‘no comment’ (sister) as recent as last night on Tricia’s channel on items mentioned in the DM article. I hope my YT creators will lay this out for me. I have a lot of questions that I was holding back for respect for the family.

My reaction, tazer.

JMO
Yes my thought as well.
No sound, victim is incapacitated immediatly. Probably long enough to put handcuffs on her or drug her.
I now believe this a kidnapping in exchange for something.
So she had to stay alive but she's a big strong woman, so in order for the suspect to drive the car safely without holding a gun, she had to no longer be a risk, yet look normal for the outside world.

I have a question about the car, don't know if it's already been asked - if her brother went to Walmart to review video footage on the 14th, and her car was visible from the roadway when it was found on the 15th, does that mean the car wasn't left there until closer to the 15th if her brother didn't see it? The parking lots were close to each other, right?

There would be no sightline from the Walmart to the place the car was dropped, mostly because it would be blocked by the Lowe's building and possibly the other building behind it. My guess is also that the space her car was parked in was slightly lower elevation than the Walmart area. Not enough to be obvious, but maybe enough so that the car's full outline would not be noticeable, maybe only the roof and windows.

I don't know if the perp would have sought out a really difficult place to leave it. There is no apparent attempt to conceal it, especially being right next to the Sherwin-Williams place.

Last edited:
I have only seen one of the WB members suggest/wonder whether there is a possibility Naomi is a member of the LBGTQ community since her favorite color is "rainbow." I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else, though I could have certainly missed it.

ETA: I see that recent articles (that I hadn't read yet :oops:) do indicate she was interested in dating men and women.

It is mentioned in this article:
Family of missing Nevada teen Naomi Irion say she was online dating before abduction | Daily Mail Online

Or she was being tasered, hence the shaking.
People with a freeze reaction to a stressful situation literally freezy.
How bad would someone have to be shaking for it to be visible from a distance.

Her family has stated she is very non confrontational and would freeze in a situation like this. I have no doubt the suspect brought means to subdue her. Unless he knew her VERY well, he had no guarantee that she would abide by whatever commands, not raise a fuss or try to escape.

My reaction, tazer.

I hope LE has been able to lock down CCTV from everywhere along the initial path (Walmart to final ping) and everything around the SW business.

I think it's ivy a coincidence the POI cane from the direction of a homeless encampment. IMO he was actually coming from SW.

JMO

My feeling is that he was already stalking her at the convenience store that morning, a couple of blocks south of the Walmart area. That way he knew she'd be going to meet the shuttle.

He's my favorite too. Wish he wouldn't have said he came from the homeless camp though. They said he came from the direction of the homeless camp. No one knows where he came from or if he's homeless or not.

I can't remember which link or presser but I'm fairly certain they have stated he is not homeless. Think I heard the brother Casey mention it.
I have not seen official info to rule it out but we know the family has been given info that is not released to the public.

Yes my thought as well.
No sound, victim is incapacitated immediatly. Probably long enough to put handcuffs on her or drug her.
I now believe this a kidnapping in exchange for something.
So she had to stay alive but she's a big strong woman, so in order for the suspect to drive the car safely without holding a gun, she had to no longer be a risk, yet look normal for the outside world.
Why do you believe this is a kidnapping in exchange for something?

There are sure a lot of semi-trucks around that area: Walmart deliveries, Lowe's deliveries, Sherwin-Williams trucks locked up behind gates.

I wonder if the perp could be a trucker who kept noticing her in the WM parking lot at 5 am. A trucker could spend time surveying the general area fairly easily without being noticed.

There is a big Walmart Distribution Center about 15 miles west of Fernley on the USA Parkway which is in the general area of the Panasonic plant.

Came back on his time off with his own vehicle.

Last edited:
There’s been dashcam footage coming out from over the road truckers that pass by some of the companies being mentioned. I wouldn’t know how to look that up and it’s speculative, but I have scene shots where there are trucks parked near where her car was eventually located.
One theory is maybe the truck was loaded into a semi. Imo and no disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double