Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion, 18, possibly kidnapped from parking lot, car located, Fernley, 12 March 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cars, and I despise this feature, when you put the car into park it automatically unlocks the doors. I drove a car that did that years ago and got into the habit of locking them immediately again. In most cases I needed a few moments before exiting my car and didn't want the doors unlocked or I was in park and waiting. IMO

So she was 18 and sowing her oats after a sheltered life under dad’s thumb. Her brother must’ve thought at first she was spending a night/nights with a tinder date or some thing. I wonder if he delayed looking for her or alerting her parents because he didn’t want to embarrass her if she was just shacking up with someone. ughh he must’ve been absolutely horrified when he saw the Walmart surveillance video

Last edited:
Without her phone, LE is looking at warrants for all of those apps. Time.

If Naomi is being held aomewhere, she doesn't have time.

Immediate tips to LE about that vehicle, about the person seen on CCTV -- someone who was unaccounted for a period of time surrounding 5:30 am that day.

Day off?

Alternate shift worker?

Someone whose behavior may have changed.

Deleted dating apps.

Other app users who may have met him and something stood out. Aggressive, brooding, mysogonistic, persistent...stalkery.....

Seems like a devastating crime of opportunity, but one that didn't begin at the Walmart. May have started with a predator trolling dating apps.

And Naomi, she was just getting a taste for autonomy, the freedom to take control of her new adult life. Get a job, a license, a car! A plan for housing and school!

The world is supposed to be a safe place!

She was simply going to work.

Statistics being what they are, I still choose to hold out hope LE can find her in time.

JMO

Last edited:
Her car locks have been brought up a few times so yesterday I spent a little time searching for options. With it being so old I didn't have much luck. I'm going to look again today, but has anyone else tried to find info?

I wonder how clear the CCTV is of the moment he breached her car -- the advantage of ambush coupled with any threat of a weapon, real or otherwise, visible or otherwise, would be hard to process. She may have moved because he was already forcing his way in. You get one second to react but not really because the oppressor is forcing the moment.

I wonder what evidence in the vehicle indicated foul play. Blood, taser dart, that's what come to mind for me.

He had full and immediate control, from the sounds of it.

May today bring in the tip they need.

JMO

Last edited:
So she was 18 and sowing her oats after a sheltered life under dad’s thumb. Her brother must’ve thought at first she was spending a night/nights with a tinder date or some thing. I wonder if he delayed looking for her or alerting her parents because he didn’t want to embarrass her if she was just shacking up with someone. ughh he must’ve been absolutely horrified when he saw the Walmart surveillance video

And the fact that in the DM article the brother stated that he could see her shaking would tell us that the other video is real good quality of the attack taking place.

I have a question about the car, don't know if it's already been asked - if her brother went to Walmart to review video footage on the 14th, and her car was visible from the roadway when it was found on the 15th, does that mean the car wasn't left there until closer to the 15th if her brother didn't see it? The parking lots were close to each other, right?

And the fact that in the DM article the brother stated that he could see her shaking would tell us that the other video is real good quality of the attack taking place.
Or she was being tasered, hence the shaking.
People with a freeze reaction to a stressful situation literally freezy.
How bad would someone have to be shaking for it to be visible from a distance.

-In the Sheriffs Press Release on Facebook a gentleman that works at Sherwin Williams states they have cameras but PD doesn’t respond to his request to get data. Hope the footage is analyzed before it’s too late. Many servers just hold a week or two of data before recording over.
-Any employees call out sick at the factory?
-if the perps truck is brand new contact manufacturer. They can narrow down sales by color, style, make/model, body type etc A major new car shortage now so that might be possible. If it was resold that wouldn’t work

No question in my mind -- this was planned. Parked his truck. Walked to Walmart. Waited. Drove her somewhere for 10 minutes (do we know where? Was he just driving around the area for those minutes?
SBM. As I understood the MSM articles, the location of the final ping (Hill Ranch Road in Wadsworth) was 10 minutes away from the starting point, so there was no idle driving around the area.

Or she was being tasered, hence the shaking.
People with a freeze reaction to a stressful situation literally freezy.
How bad would someone have to be shaking for it to be visible from a distance.

My reaction, tazer.

I hope LE has been able to lock down CCTV from everywhere along the initial path (Walmart to final ping) and everything around the SW business.

I think it's ivy a coincidence the POI cane from the direction of a homeless encampment. IMO he was actually coming from SW.

JMO

I wonder how clear the CCTV is of the moment he breached her car -- the advantage of ambush coupled with any threat of a weapon, real or otherwise, visible or otherwise, would be hard to process. She may have moved because he was already forcing his way in. You get one second to react but not really because the oppressor is forcing the moment.

I wonder what evidence in the vehicle indicated foul play. Blood, taser dart, that's what come to mind for me.

He had full and immediate control, from the sounds of it.

May today bring in the tip they need.

JMO
What are the chances that the perp left their DNA in her car?

Where do you read she was part of the LBGTQ community?
I have only seen one of the WB members suggest/wonder whether there is a possibility Naomi is a member of the LBGTQ community since her favorite color is "rainbow." I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else, though I could have certainly missed it.

ETA: I see that recent articles (that I hadn't read yet :oops:) do indicate she was interested in dating men and women.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members