GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder if people describe "someone" they have ( actually) seen when they are giving a less than truthful description to the sketch artist ( in the Jessica Heeringa case here in MI the sketch looks to ME like Bruce Jenner... lol) I would think it would be darned hard to 'describe' an imaginary person, so there must be SOMEONE sister described. Could the ' road rage' part of it have happened... at some point.... days before, who knows? So when sister described it.. it was ( to a degree ) a real event, and a real person... just not that day, and not that person? Not sure if that makes sense... but KM had to be describing SOMEONE... Maybe LE somehow realize that the description was too vague (and Gary Busey) to be real? Therefor making it 'irrelevent'?

I often wonder if people describe "someone" they have ( actually) seen when they are giving a less than truthful description to the sketch artist ( in the Jessica Heeringa case here in MI the sketch looks to ME like Bruce Jenner... lol) I would think it would be darned hard to 'describe' an imaginary person, so there must be SOMEONE sister described. Could the ' road rage' part of it have happened... at some point.... days before, who knows? So when sister described it.. it was ( to a degree ) a real event, and a real person... just not that day, and not that person? Not sure if that makes sense... but KM had to be describing SOMEONE... Maybe LE somehow realize that the description was too vague (and Gary Busey) to be real? Therefor making it 'irrelevent'?

Anything is possible.

As we said, all we really know is TM died from a single gunshot wound to the head.

They might not want to tip him off that they know his name/identity because he might come out of hiding after a period of time if he gets comfortable thinking they don't know who he is.
Could be, but he has to know he's been caught on tape, and that there is a good chance EN will rat him out.

I was thinking last night about EN calling this person to come get him because he thought people were out to get him. His story makes it sound like he was really trying to get away - but why? Was he really that paranoid? Or did he see them with a gun? I don't know what the truth is, but if any of this is the truth -I wonder if it was person driving the Audi decision to go after the Meyers, and not EN's. I am not saying that EN is innocent in all this, because obviously he is not. I am just wondering exactly what happened after he got picked up at the park. Sounds to me that he had the gun on him at the park, although I am not sure if he used it there. There is no mention of him going home to get it, right?

Could be, but he has to know he's been caught on tape, and that there is a good chance EN will rat him out.

I was thinking last night about EN calling this person to come get him because he thought people were out to get him. His story makes it sound like he was really trying to get away - but why? Was he really that paranoid? Or did he see them with a gun? I don't know what the truth is, but if any of this is the truth -I wonder if it was person driving the Audi decision to go after the Meyers, and not EN's. I am not saying that EN is innocent in all this, because obviously he is not. I am just wondering exactly what happened after he got picked up at the park. Sounds to me that he had the gun on him at the park, although I am not sure if he used it there. There is no mention of him going home to get it, right?

bbm: good question and yikes..... (considering the bravado of higher than a kite and paranoid EN)....is it possible that the driver took the gun from EN and actually fired??

Handicap tag hanging from the mirror, doesn't surprise me. RM continues to be consistent and predictable. It's always some nonsense creating more smoke and mirrors. Every time he answers a question it causes more questions.

I'm disgusted by his behavior and starting to believe it's all on purpose. I felt bad for him, maybe handling grief in an odd manner etc. BUT not anymore....he is unaware of his surroundings, egotistical or just stupid. No way, others haven't asked or told him to stop with the media and/or interviews, FB postings, comments etc. And, he continues.....

If EN is acquitted it will be because of RM, and no one else!!!

I'm afraid, short of RM putting on a muzzle, this is going to be a daily occurrence. UGH

I think it is strange that the handicapped card is the most prominent thing in the shots. When I drive my mom's car and she isnt in it, I take the handicapped card off because its in my full view way.

OT, but my brother-in-law was told specifically that it was illegal to drive with his because it is considered a visual obstruction.

I dont remember hearing if there are any bullet holes in Tammy's car... so was EN actually firing AT them ( and between the 2 sites and 22 rounds... one of the worlds worst shots) or firing in the air? Just a big show? Did the Audi driver maybe get a few shots off himself ( with better aim??) Or if EN was just firing randomly ( to look like a ) and Tammy was just in the wrong place?

bbm: good question and yikes..... (considering the bravado of higher than a kite and paranoid EN)....is it possible that the driver took the gun from EN and actually fired??

The defense attorney could spin it this way for sure to try to create some reasonable doubt. The Meyers certainly didn't identify EN as the shooter that night - not in the beginning anyway, and the composite looks nothing like EN. This could be the spin - especially if they don't find the guy before trial to get his side of the story into the mix.

I dont remember hearing if there are any bullet holes in Tammy's car... so was EN actually firing AT them ( and between the 2 sites and 22 rounds... one of the worlds worst shots) or firing in the air? Just a big show? Did the Audi driver maybe get a few shots off himself ( with better aim??) Or if EN was just firing randomly ( to look like a ) and Tammy was just in the wrong place?

bbm: We haven't heard that yet but we did hear that possibly there were bullet holes in Driver Side of the Audi IIRC

So let's play a game where we ignore every single thing the Meyers' family has stated.

What do we know for sure?

We know very very little.

We know TM is dead. She was shot in front of her house -- maybe in the yard, maybe in the car, maybe on the street. The police report says the autopsy report said the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head. (The police report did not specify what caliber of bullet hit her in the head.)

If we assume that physical evidence is described accurately in the police report, we know that police recovered 6 .45 caliber shell casings at the Alta Drive/Villa Monterey shooting scene, and that they recovered 9 fired .45 caliber casings and 3 fired 9mm casings at the Meyers cul de sac shooting scene, plus one unfired 9mm round found in the front passenger seat of the Meyers vehicle.

We know that Erich Nowsch has been arrested and charged with the murder of TM, attempted murder of BM, and unlawfully discharging a weapon.

We know that Erich Nowsch lived/lives about a block away from the Meyerses.

We have seen fuzzy surveillance video of a grey or silver car driving on a street. To my knowledge, we do not know where this camera was located or which direction it was pointing or what time the video was recorded.

We know there was a description and a police sketch of the suspect that did not resemble EN, and we know that the police said no one needs to continue looking out for the suspect as described or as shown in the sketch.

So far as I know, those facts might be about all that we know with 100% certainty or near-100% certainty.

We can place some credibility into some things that some people have said:

The police report said that two friends of EN told police that EN told them about the car chase and that he "got those kids" and that he told them he fired his gun at the other car/people 22 times. We don't know of any reason in particular to disbelieve those two friends, so I tend to believe them. I believe that the recounting by those 2 friends of what EN told them about the car chase and shooting is largely accurate, although minor details may be incorrect, either because EN was incorrect, or the friends misremembered what he said, or the cops paraphrased inaccurately in their report. But I think that the overall description of the incident is probably correct, including the description of the chase and shootings as one single extended incident that did not include any point at which TM left the scene, went home, dropped off her daughter, picked up her son and his gun, and went back out to find the silver car again.

Those two friends also told police that EN showed them the gun he said he used, and his ammunition and spare magazines. When shown three different calibers of ammunition (9mm, .40 and .45), both the friends identified the .45 as the type of ammo EN had. There's a big enough difference between those rounds that I tend to believe they identified the ammo accurately.

We know that the police report says that Brandon told police his mother came home and sent his sister inside and told him to get his gun and come with her to find the silver car. We don't know that what Brandon told police is true. We do know that early on, the Meyers family said that the silver car followed mom & sis home and that Brandon emerged from the house with his gun to return fire. So we know that the police report attributes statements to Brandon that are in contradiction to what Brandon's father originally said publicly. But we don't know which version is correct, or if in fact either of those versions are correct.

We know certain things that neighbors have said -- because we've seen them say it on video -- but we don't know the truthfulness or accuracy of any of those statements.

We know certain things that Meyers family members have said, but we don't know the truthfulness or accuracy of any of those statements.

We know very very little.

We know TM is dead. She was shot in front of her house -- maybe in the yard, maybe in the car, maybe on the street. The police report says the autopsy report said the cause of death was a gunshot wound to the head. (The police report did not specify what caliber of bullet hit her in the head.)

If we assume that physical evidence is described accurately in the police report, we know that police recovered 6 .45 caliber shell casings at the Alta Drive/Villa Monterey shooting scene, and that they recovered 9 fired .45 caliber casings and 3 fired 9mm casings at the Meyers cul de sac shooting scene, plus one unfired 9mm round found in the front passenger seat of the Meyers vehicle.

We know that Erich Nowsch has been arrested and charged with the murder of TM, attempted murder of BM, and unlawfully discharging a weapon.

We know that Erich Nowsch lived/lives about a block away from the Meyerses.

We have seen fuzzy surveillance video of a grey or silver car driving on a street. To my knowledge, we do not know where this camera was located or which direction it was pointing or what time the video was recorded.

We know there was a description and a police sketch of the suspect that did not resemble EN, and we know that the police said no one needs to continue looking out for the suspect as described or as shown in the sketch.

So far as I know, those facts might be about all that we know with 100% certainty or near-100% certainty.

We can place some credibility into some things that some people have said:

The police report said that two friends of EN told police that EN told them about the car chase and that he "got those kids" and that he told them he fired his gun at the other car/people 22 times. We don't know of any reason in particular to disbelieve those two friends, so I tend to believe them. I believe that the recounting by those 2 friends of what EN told them about the car chase and shooting is largely accurate, although minor details may be incorrect, either because EN was incorrect, or the friends misremembered what he said, or the cops paraphrased inaccurately in their report. But I think that the overall description of the incident is probably correct, including the description of the chase and shootings as one single extended incident that did not include any point at which TM left the scene, went home, dropped off her daughter, picked up her son and his gun, and went back out to find the silver car again.

Those two friends also told police that EN showed them the gun he said he used, and his ammunition and spare magazines. When shown three different calibers of ammunition (9mm, .40 and .45), both the friends identified the .45 as the type of ammo EN had. There's a big enough difference between those rounds that I tend to believe they identified the ammo accurately.

We know that the police report says that Brandon told police his mother came home and sent his sister inside and told him to get his gun and come with her to find the silver car. We don't know that what Brandon told police is true. We do know that early on, the Meyers family said that the silver car followed mom & sis home and that Brandon emerged from the house with his gun to return fire. So we know that the police report attributes statements to Brandon that are in contradiction to what Brandon's father originally said publicly. But we don't know which version is correct, or if in fact either of those versions are correct.

We know certain things that neighbors have said -- because we've seen them say it on video -- but we don't know the truthfulness or accuracy of any of those statements.

We know certain things that Meyers family members have said, but we don't know the truthfulness or accuracy of any of those statements.

Thank you!

Do we know if the grandparents actually live with the Meyers family? I certainly understand giving them privacy, keeping them out of the public eye, etc but find it odd that Bob does not describe THEM saying anything ( however inaccurate! ) about the night Tammy was shot. Leading me to believe they were not there.

I think if this were true, LE would use the public to help find the guy. With social media and the way things go viral nowadays, they could find him in less than half a day (my guess) if they told us to be on the lookout for him.

They do it for kids in danger with amber alerts, etc....

What about the two kids that EN talked to after the incident? You know that EN told them who he called to pick him up. Or even asking neighbors and kids at the school and/or park. Surely they could tell LE who drives the silver Audi.

JMO

I know LE SPECIFICALLY said they ALLOWED him to get high....
bbm sbm

Sorry to doubt, but asking for link saying LE w source of this ^stmt^ -
to effect, we negotiated w him and agreed to let him get high before he came out of house to surrender.
I saw quote in transcript (courtesy ~ kimi in sfc, Thank you) of AC interview w atty Conrad C --in which atty said that.

Anyone? Thx in adv.

RM is ramping up his spin. Now he's attempting to blame his son for the lies and omissions:
"The reason I didn’t know this story is, for one, it wasn’t explained to me," Robert Meyers said. "It was explained to me one way. And that’s how I told it. Until we started getting all the information and all the facts came out, that’s how I have knowledge of all this. My son was very hurt, thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down, and he didn’t come forward with all the things."

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/road-rage-husband-details-story-shifted/story?id=29172065&singlePage=true

Oh, and when the road rager yelled "I'm going to get you and your daughter" he knew it was a mother and daughter because the daughter was screaming "mommy mommy mommy!"

By all objective standards, RM should have closed his mouth on day one and kept it closed. And he should still be keeping it closed. When you're in a hole, you should stop digging.

Every time he opens his mouth, something new falls out that's damaging to the Meyers family credibility.

From the article above:
"...thinking I was going to blame him for his mom going down...."

Who talks like this??

What about the two kids that EN talked to after the incident? You know that EN told them who he called to pick him up. Or even asking neighbors and kids at the school and/or park. Surely they could tell LE who drives the silver Audi.

JMO

Im sure every kid in the area can tell you who drives the silver Audi... therefor I am sure LE knows who they are looking for as well... HAS to be local to be able to get to EN as fast as he did. EN's supplier maybe... if EN thought the M's were coming to rob him, would he call that person to come get him ( the middle man?) Just guessing here...

How would they know that since they haven't found the Audi?

I agree.....it was mentioned in the earliest reports from MSM....''uncertain but there maybe bullet holes etc' IIRC as per BM via LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog