GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right?? So odd to keep a pistol in Granny's drawers.

See I don't find this too odd, my granny(and my aunt and cousin) lived with us growing up and my dad kept his guns in her room for two reasons: 1. She was the person most often to be alone at the house at any given time and 2. Between my cousin, sister and I we always had a lot of friends over and the LEAST likely place any of us would ever go would be my granny's room.

I think he could be considered the perfect patsy. Somebody had better come up with Mr. Audi for this case to go anywhere.
That's an excellent defense. The friend witnesses could be part of the setup. Unfortunately, EN's lawyer has already stated he will claim self-defense. It will be hard for him to suddenly switch his trial strategy to Patsy. I guess he can change his strategy at any time because his comments in the media aren't presented to the jury. The question is if they can find jurists who haven't seen the news on this.

I fully admit that once the 2nd story came out, I was disgusted with Tammy/the Meyers family. It made NO sense to me, as a mama of 2 little boys, how or why she would go after someone and put her own son in harms way. However, as the story evolves and changes, I've changed my stance. I feel SAD for Tammy. I think that she was unfairly portrayed by her family initially to cover their own butts.

Now that it's come out that she may have been buying prescription medication from EN, I feel a mix of emotions. I do not condone illegal drug use, but I can fully understand and empathize with it. Falling prey to addiction due to depression/a need for escape (or whatever reason) is not difficult... I know from experience. I was never in a position where I was buying illegal drugs from a dealer, but I WAS prescribed medications from a doctor that should have never prescribed them to me. I hate myself for allowing my life circumstances to engulf me instead of choosing to rise up and overcome... but it is what it is.

I say all of this to make this point: I DO NOT think EN is innocent. I don't think that he made wise choices in his life, and I don't think that Tammy did either. I think that, sadly, her family has capitalized on the fact that "dead men can't talk" and will continue to do so since Tammy isn't here to defend herself. That's the saddest part of this story... a woman had to DIE ... a woman that deserved to live because of really unwise choices made by a LOT of people... not just EN and not just her children.

Did you see the quote from EN friend saying.... "Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him"

I'm not supporting EN, I am supporting the TRUTH!

I think he could be considered the perfect patsy. Somebody had better come up with Mr. Audi for this case to go anywhere.

JMO

I agree. EN needs to start singing and not worry about any misplaced loyalties to friends who have already left him high and dry. Mr. Audi AND the Audi need be found, stat.

I agree. EN needs to start singing and not worry about any misplaced loyalties to friends who have already left him high and dry. Mr. Audi AND the Audi need be found, stat.

His friends are not going to help him. If anything, if audi driver is found, that driver can testify against EN. Which is probably why EN didn't tell anybody who the driver is.

Did you see the quote from EN friend saying.... "Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him"

I'm not supporting EN, I am supporting the TRUTH!

And? Per police report, BM told police they followed the silver car after his mother told him to get into the car.

Thanks. I still can't find them. But I suspect the public is upset because people feel violated by the lies. They were horrified by what happened to TN when they news first reported her murder. The continual endless lies with BM acting like it's a miracle he can tie his shoelaces is infuriating people.

Which article?

Don't miss a part where another neighbor says he was trying to help EN also, but EN turned on him and his family.

WHY did none of these neighbors claiming that (including the one who said that he put a knife to their daughters neck or whatever it was) CALL THE FREAKING POLICE? That's what baffles me. Coming out with these "stories" (even if they are TRUTH) doesn't help NOW. EN could have been in jail prior to Tammy dying if people had dialed 911 if/when this happened.

Don't miss a part where another neighbor says he was trying to help EN also, but EN turned on him and his family.

You might want to check out that guy a little before relying on his word. JMO

DA doesn't have to consider public perception. Juries are supposed to be picked from people who haven't formed an opinion and don't know much about the case.
Public perception is an indication of how a jury will view certain types of evidence when presented at trial. There are other ways DAs and lawyers test how their trial strategies will be viewed by jurists too---before they even select the jury even. Also, Public perception is also important for a DA during an election year. This trial very well might be scheduled at that point in the DA's career.

I fully admit that once the 2nd story came out, I was disgusted with Tammy/the Meyers family. It made NO sense to me, as a mama of 2 little boys, how or why she would go after someone and put her own son in harms way. However, as the story evolves and changes, I've changed my stance. I feel SAD for Tammy. I think that she was unfairly portrayed by her family initially to cover their own butts.

Now that it's come out that she may have been buying prescription medication from EN, I feel a mix of emotions. I do not condone illegal drug use, but I can fully understand and empathize with it. Falling prey to addiction due to depression/a need for escape (or whatever reason) is not difficult... I know from experience. I was never in a position where I was buying illegal drugs from a dealer, but I WAS prescribed medications from a doctor that should have never prescribed them to me. I hate myself for allowing my life circumstances to engulf me instead of choosing to rise up and overcome... but it is what it is.

I say all of this to make this point: I DO NOT think EN is innocent. I don't think that he made wise choices in his life, and I don't think that Tammy did either. I think that, sadly, her family has capitalized on the fact that "dead men can't talk" and will continue to do so since Tammy isn't here to defend herself. That's the saddest part of this story... a woman had to DIE ... a woman that deserved to live because of really unwise choices made by a LOT of people... not just EN and not just her children.

Thank-you for that, I feel the same way, but couldn't put it in words like you did. Hitting rock bottom on several occasions of my life, I would have done anything for a hour of relief. I wasn't out buying drugs either, but I certainly took whatever the doctor gave me. The pictures I see of Tammy, it just screams out to me how unhappy she appeared, you can't hide that even with a smile, doesn't work. Please don't hate yourself :blowkiss:

WHY did none of these neighbors claiming that (including the one who said that he put a knife to their daughters neck or whatever it was) CALL THE FREAKING POLICE? That's what baffles me. Coming out with these "stories" (even if they are TRUTH) doesn't help NOW. EN could have been in jail prior to Tammy dying if people had dialed 911 if/when this happened.

How do you know they didn't call police? Do you have EN's juvenile arrest record?

It is stuff like the report below that has made people turn against RM. From the beginning it seemed to be all about him. Now his statements to the press have been turned against him and he is "whining" about it. So I think some people get some satisfaction from the fact that while he can't keep his mouth shut, everything he says seems to caste him in a worse light:

From NBC Story: Tammy Meyers, 44, had been teaching her 14-year-old daughter to drive when she was followed home by an angry driver, Robert Meyers told NBC station KSNV.

He told reporters that he was preparing to switch off life support for his wife, who was left brain dead by her wounds, but doctors urged the family on Friday night to wait 48 hours to see if she improves.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-mom-life-support-after-road-rage-shooting-n306301

To me this validates the theory that Brandon was indeed the initial shooter, firing three shoots at the approaching vehicle. Silver car turns around and with tires squealing drives away. EN fires several shots from the passenger window as they speed away.

This also matches with the one ear witness that has spoken out who heard three shots, tires squeal, then a couple more shots.

If this is true, Brandon's story continues to fall apart.

IMO

ETA: Jinx JaimiInLa I just read your almost identical post lol

MOO: Looking at the street (Mt. Shasta), the Audi would have had to make the turn to get out of the street, unless of course they backed up, the street is very small. So even if the neighbor heard 3 shots fired then the tires squealing, doesn't mean BM took the first shot. EN could have made those shots first while leaning out the window, tires squealing as they make that turn and the shots continue. I don't know who made the first shots here, I'm just pointing out another scenario :)

His friends are not going to help him. If anything, if audi driver is found, that driver can testify against EN. Which is probably why EN didn't tell anybody who the driver is.

Please don't misunderstand my intentions. I'm not hoping for someone to get off that is guilty. I'm just looking for the truth here, or as close to that as we'll be able to get. And Audi and driver are parts of the missing pieces in this puzzle.

MOO: Looking at the street (Mt. Shasta), the Audi would have had to make the turn to get out of the street, unless of course they backed up, the street is very small. So even if the neighbor heard 3 shots fired then the tires squealing, doesn't mean BM took the first shot. EN could have made those shots first while leaning out the window, tires squealing as they make that turn and the shots continue. I don't know who made the first shots here, I'm just pointing out another scenario :)

Neighbor is way off anyway. There was 10 bullets casing found on the scene, 10 total shots (at least). Yet neighbor doesn't say he heard 10 shots.

How do you know they didn't call police? Do you have EN's juvenile arrest record?

No, but one may infer that if he had an outstanding juvenile warrant that he had not had a run-in with police in the past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog