GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob said it early on. It did make it sound like she IS a nurse, rather than WAS a nurse. It is shown on this video http://wtnh.com/2015/02/15/husband-mom-shot-teaching-daughter-to-drive-may-not-live/

Thanks for posting that. I think anyone who watched that video would think she IS a nurse. Why? Her husband said so. So, where was she employed? Part/full? RN/LPN/aide?? And if she's currently unemployed, why mention it?
---------------------------------
I continue to get the feeling that much of what he says has some sort of calculation attached to it.
It varies on the day and situation, but it seems to follow a pattern of: This will garner sympathy, or this will get attention, or this will explain, or this will allow me to end the questioning/discussion. I don't think it works, but he sure seems to try. Ugh.

How come nobody can find the silver car? Somebody must know about this car? Unless it is very well hidden and disguised. But still someone must know, for me this doesn't make sense, unless I've missed something?

Thanks for posting that. I think anyone who watched that video would think she IS a nurse. Why? Her husband said so. So, where was she employed? Part/full? RN/LPN/aide?? And if she's currently unemployed, why mention it?
---------------------------------
I continue to get the feeling that much of what he says has some sort of calculation attached to it.
It varies on the day and situation, but it seems to follow a pattern of: This will garner sympathy, or this will get attention, or this will explain, or this will allow me to end the questioning/discussion. I don't think it works, but he sure seems to try. Ugh.

I do wonder is she was licensed at one time and because of that in his mind once a nurse always a nurse. jmo idk

How come nobody can find the silver car? Somebody must know about this car? Unless it is very well hidden and disguised. But still someone must know, for me this doesn't make sense, unless I've missed something?

wonder if it is ''across the border'' and/or crushed and sold for scrap? MOO

I do wonder is she was licensed at one time and because of that in his mind once a nurse always a nurse. jmo idk

Maybe. But it seems kind of odd in that particular moment, to bring up her former (long time ago?) job.

Another thing that is strange to me is this: I've known RN's. They know about the requirements to keep their license.
They seem to be pretty upfront about saying, I was an RN, but I've let my license lapse. Or, I am an RN, I keep my license current, but I haven't worked with patients in ages or something of the like. Or, I'm an RN, I work at (whatever place.)

I would think the husband of a Registered Nurse would be at least a little aware of his wife's employment and license status. It would come up in conversation about jobs, job applications and qualifications.

DA is going to punt, sounds like.

Grand juries hand down hundreds if not thousands of indictments throughout our country each and every day.

And the defense attorneys always complain when it happens just like this one has done and gives these same silly reasons such as 'they don't have the evidence.'

The real truth why defense attorneys hate GJs is because they aren't privy to any of the evidence the state has against their client at the time. It keeps them in the dark just like ENs attorney. It makes the attorney continue to guess as he has done because he is out of the loop and will only be handed over the discovery once the Judge tells the DA to start turning over all of the discovery. We are not there yet so he will continue to be in the dark and will have to go on rumors instead of facts in discovery.

So the DA knows ENs attorney will keep guessing about the evidence or lack off that he really knows nothing about from a factual standpoint. Many DAs decide to go with this strategy. That way the defense cant cry and complain that the evidence presented in an open PH has now tainted the clients rights to get a fair trial and has tainted the potential jury pool.

Joseph Duncan, the serial murderer, and pedophile was also indicted by a GJ instead of a Judge in a PH. His indictment was handed down by a GJ like so many others and just like so many others who have been indicted by a GJ it was packed with evidence as we saw when it came to trial.

GJs hand down indictments every day and most all of them end in the defendant being convicted. So saying a GJ can indict a ham sandwich (as if to imply there is no evidence supporting it) is not only humorous but false and nothing but defense lawyer spin. If that was even remotely true then the cases presented to a GJ would not standup at trial and prove the defendant guilty BARD.

Most GJ indictments end in convictions so the 'ham' was the defendant the GJ indicted that was proven to be guilty.

Maybe. But it seems kind of odd in that particular moment, to bring up her former (long time ago?) job.

Another thing that is strange to me is this: I've known RN's. They know about the requirements to keep their license.
They seem to be pretty upfront about saying, I was an RN, but I've let my license lapse. Or, I am an RN, I keep my license current, but I haven't worked with patients in ages or something of the like. Or, I'm an RN, I work at (whatever place.)

I would think the husband of a Registered Nurse would be at least a little aware of his wife's employment and license status. It would come up in conversation about jobs, job applications and qualifications.

I am not fond of RM but will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. It just seems like his statement would be so easy to disprove. So I think she might have been a CNA or unlicensed nurse of some type. I tried to find Obit that might give background. Not sure if internet has been scrubbed for her in deference to her being a victim. I think she probably had FB that was taken down since her husband and kids had accounts. So it is HARD to find background info on her.

wonder if it is ''across the border'' and/or crushed and sold for scrap? MOO

Well, EN knows who it was, I would think. I agree it's strange it hasn't turned up yet. It may be a big clue that this mess is something much bigger. (And I tend to think it is.)

I am not fond of RM but will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. It just seems like his statement would be so easy to disprove. So I think she might have been a CNA or unlicensed nurse of some type. I tried to find Obit that might give background. Not sure if internet has been scrubbed for her in deference to her being a victim. I think she probably had FB that was taken down since her husband and kids had accounts. So it is HARD to find background info on her.

JMO--Could be. Different subject, but to me, RM's statements to LE (and especially about LE) kind of make me think he doesn't worry much about saying things that can easily be proved or disproved.

Well, EN knows who it was, I would think. I agree it's strange it hasn't turned up yet. It may be a big clue that this mess is something much bigger. (And I tend to think it is.)

Can't see any reason that EN would ever tell anyone about who was driving.

Ran across this article with pretty direct comments from the defense.
http://www.fox28.com/story/28183008/2015/02/24/las-vegas-shooting-called-suspicious-by-attorney

From the article: "Conrad Claus, Attorney for Erich Nowsch, says, "There's no way you're going to find somebody who randomly had a problem with you in traffic five minutes before unless you know who they are. The fact that the Meyers family don't tell us at any point for five days that this was Erich Nowsch that they believed was involved in this situation is suspicious."

Again, why doesn't his client is telling his own defense lawyer what happened? Especially if they are going to claim "self-defense."

Exactly. Because that person could testify against EN.

Your previous post got me to thinking. I think they usually have the defendant testify in self defense cases. How is EN going to do that without naming the driver?

Again, why doesn't his client is telling his own defense lawyer what happened? Especially if they are going to claim "self-defense."

Not sure how you have definitive information that the client didn't tell his defense attorney this. (Or anything else, for that matter...) :)

EN isn't the brightest bulb in that neighborhood. Right after the shooting, he went to visit those 2 friends and told them he did it.

Smart people who are actually thinking about how to avoid going to prison don't do that.

EN's lawyers have their work cut out for them. If their client remains uncooperative, it'll just make it that much harder for them.

It's too bad the Meyers family has given the defense team so much to work with in defending EN.

Not sure how you have definitive information that the client didn't tell his defense attorney this. (Or anything else, for that matter...) :)

If his client was telling him what took place, then he could tell us what his client said happened.

EN isn't the brightest bulb in that neighborhood. Right after the shooting, he went to visit those 2 friends and told them he did it.

Smart people who are actually thinking about how to avoid going to prison don't do that.

EN's lawyers have their work cut out for them. If their client remains uncooperative, it'll just make it that much harder for them.

It's too bad the Meyers family has given the defense team so much to work with in defending EN.

It's gotta be hard to claim self-defense if client isn't cooperative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003