NY - $250m fraud against Former President Donald Trump, Trump Org., Eric, Donald Jr., Sept 2022, Trial 2 Oct 2023, #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AHHH.....consider the source, take with grain of salt.

Same narrative from supporters no matter what, not about what he actually does.

I mean how serious can you take these people when stuff such as this is a best seller... LOL ... !

Tiny pieces of his mugshot suit!

View attachment 468371

- Link to CNBC article
View attachment 468372

Trump sells snippets of mugshot suit, Mar-a-Lago dinner in latest NFT promotion​

Selling fragments of his mugshot suit...Is he low on funds? What next, auctioning off his dirty socks and shorts?

Last edited:
Donald Trump keeps re-posting a photo of a bearded man at his civil fraud trial.He's signal-boosted claims that the guy is the son of the judge — and that this somehow is a scandal.There's just one problem.The guy in the photo is me.

The viral photo claiming Engoron's son was at the trial. The arrow points to Post reporter Ben Kochman

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 10

(not sure which Trump thread to post this?)​

Trump legal news brief: In landmark ruling, Colorado Supreme Court removes Trump from ballot​

Setting up an appeal before the highest court in the land, the Colorado Supreme Court issues a landmark ruling to remove former President Donald Trump’s name from state ballots based on its reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

Donald Trump keeps re-posting a photo of a bearded man at his civil fraud trial.He's signal-boosted claims that the guy is the son of the judge — and that this somehow is a scandal.There's just one problem.The guy in the photo is me.

The viral photo claiming Engoron's son was at the trial. The arrow points to Post reporter Ben Kochman
I was just going to post this!! It is beyond appalling how Trump so brazenly, so blatantly continues to make stuff up, lies and more lies, and by doing so, puts targets on people. I am glad this guy came out to show what a lie Trump was spreading. The even worse part is how his true believers believe every lie that comes out of his mouth- this causes these innocent people ( like the judge's clerk and this reporter) to become targets of death threats and other types of threats. He will never stop doing this. never and there are apparently no consequences for these reprehensible lies.

Last edited:

So dumb that they think it would be some kind of misconduct for the son to go to the trial.

So dumb that they think it would be some kind of misconduct for the son to go to the trial.

They don't even know what kind of misconduct it would be (if the son did go to the trial). Some kind of financial benefit :rolleyes:. What .. they think people get paid to bear public witness to the prosecution of trump's crimes?

The conspiracy theory was started by an activist (LL) then retweeted by Santos, then trump retweeted both Santos and LL's X posts.

Santos (before being expelled): "Laura's findings are significant, and I have flagged them for my colleagues on the Oversight Committee to investigate further and determine if there is any misconduct that would result in a monetary benefit to the judge's son."
Judge Engoron Conspiracy Theory Unravels

There is something markedly wrong with these people. imo

I genuinely am not sure where this belongs…there are SO MANY Trump threads….is there already a Michigan one?

These are new allegations of Trump caught on tape putting pressure on two low level canvassers to not certify votes in Michigan.

So I imagine he may end up on trial for this, as well.

One of the canvassers has passed away but the other can talk if she’s subpoenaed, or voluntarily.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder
Back