NY - $250m fraud against Former President Donald Trump, Trump Org., Eric, Donald Jr., Sept 2022, Trial 2 Oct 2023, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kise is asking the judge to allow Trump to speak "for just two or three minutes."

Judge asked Trump to agree to stick to the law and facts and Trump just started speaking from the witness table

He is seated at the witness table, speaking about how this is a "political witch hunt."

Trump, speaking to the court: "When you say, 'Don’t go outside of these things,' we have a situation where I’m an innocent man. I’ve been persecuted by someone running for office." Engoron is looking at him with a furrowed brow.

Trump told Engoron: "You have your own agenda, I certainly understand that. You can’t listen for more than one minute."

Judge: "Mr. Kise, please control your client." Trump is now done speaking. At 1 p.m., Engoron cut him off.

Kise is asking the judge to allow Trump to speak "for just two or three minutes."

Judge asked Trump to agree to stick to the law and facts and Trump just started speaking from the witness table

He is seated at the witness table, speaking about how this is a "political witch hunt."

Trump, speaking to the court: "When you say, 'Don’t go outside of these things,' we have a situation where I’m an innocent man. I’ve been persecuted by someone running for office." Engoron is looking at him with a furrowed brow.

Trump told Engoron: "You have your own agenda, I certainly understand that. You can’t listen for more than one minute."

Judge: "Mr. Kise, please control your client." Trump is now done speaking. At 1 p.m., Engoron cut him off.

I am so furious!!! This judge allowed Trump 3 minutes to speak!!
WHY??? Trump always gets special treatment
Of course the judge had to shut him up because starts ranting !!!!

I am so furious!!! This judge allowed Trump 3 minutes to speak!!
WHY??? Trump always gets special treatment
Of course the judge had to shut him up because starts ranting !!!!

The judge may have decided to let him speak because it shuts him up in a totally different way.

It makes it so he can't file an appeal that mentions in it that the judge did not allow him to speak to the court...etc ..He got his chance so now he can't complain about it.

Well, he can complain that he was not given enough time but the point is, that he was given time to be heard. Period

2 Cents

The judge may have decided to let him speak because it shuts him up in a totally different way.

It makes it so he can't file an appeal that mentions in it that the judge did not allow him to speak to the court...etc ..He got his chance so now he can't complain about it.

Well, he can complain that he was not given enough time but the point is, that he was given time to be heard. Period

2 Cents
I think this is exactly right, at least I hope so. Shutting down his chances of an appeal. MOO

I think this is exactly right, at least I hope so. Shutting down his chances of an appeal. MOO

Oh he will appeal - in my opinion - he does
absolutely everything he can because he can afford any amount of expensive hours the attorneys bill for.

Advantage of being wealthy, you can afford the most aggressive attorneys and are not limited to just attorneys from your home city. You can fly in attorneys from all over.

Money buys the best legal representation.

However, money isn't a consideration to the judge - just the facts. His attorneys are limited by the facts of the case and the legal constraints.

I think he will appeal because the Judge shut him down.

JMO
I agree, he will appeal.

Despite the fact that the judge didn't even have to let him speak in the first place. Despite the fact that it is NOT standard operating procedure for a litigant with counsel to speak directly to the court. There was a deadline to let the judge know if he would speak. His counsel did not inform the court within the deadline. The deadline was then extended by Engoronn, not once, but twice. Still no response.

But yeah, the judge shut him down ;)

I agree, he will appeal.

Despite the fact that the judge didn't even have to let him speak in the first place. Despite the fact that it is NOT standard operating procedure for a litigant with counsel to speak directly to the court. There was a deadline to let the judge know if he would speak. His counsel did not inform the court within the deadline. The deadline was then extended by Engoronn, not once, but twice. Still no response.

But yeah, the judge shut him down ;)

And he’s still claiming publicly that he was not allowed to have a jury, ignoring that his counsel had to request that, but didn’t.

That’s what happens when he hires counsel that he finds pretty, instead of capable.

IMO

And he’s still claiming publicly that he was not allowed to have a jury, ignoring that his counsel had to request that, but didn’t.

That’s what happens when he hires counsel that he finds pretty, instead of capable.

IMO
I don't think they're all pretty. I feel like the qualifier is more that they must have drunk his KoolAid and must at all times refer to him as President Trump as opposed to his actual title of FORMER President tRump.

I think he will appeal because the Judge shut him down.

JMO

He will appeal because he will lose this case. Part of me is glad the judge let him speak. Now T will never be able to say that he intended to repent of his ways, apologize to all he harmed, and promise to operate his businesses with integrity in the future. T is so deep into denial about his responsibilities in operating his businesses, that I am confident the judge will turf him out of the state. The judge really has no other choice. If T is allowed to operate business in the state, there will be no changes made in his criminal business practices because he believes he did nothing wrong.

jmo

He will appeal because he will lose this case. Part of me is glad the judge let him speak. Now T will never be able to say that he intended to repent of his ways, apologize to all he harmed, and promise to operate his businesses with integrity in the future. T is so deep into denial about his responsibilities in operating his businesses, that I am confident the judge will turf him out of the state. The judge really has no other choice. If T is allowed to operate business in the state, there will be no changes made in his criminal business practices because he believes he did nothing wrong.

jmo
My concern is that Trump will win his appeal. Unlike many politicians--and former Presidents--Trump isn't a lawyer.

JMO

Surely, surely somewhere in the depths of darkest Africa, or South America or where ever, there must be a vacant jungle or desert just waiting for King Donald and his henchmen to move in and create a new country called Trumpland, where Trumpness rules. What a BE-YOO-TIFUL country that would be, the BEST country you ever saw, etc, etc! I am happy to put a few $ towards this cause, if purchase is necessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back